[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to meet interesting people. Problem is, I don't think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
I want to meet interesting people. Problem is, I don't think I even know what an interesting person looks like. I know I want to meet someone that is interesting in ways I can understand, ie, someone with similar tastes. I'm sure there are people that know so much about baseball that there's no way a conversation with them meets a wall as long as you want to talk about baseball, but baseball fucking sucks. I also suspect I don't REALLY like people with tastes too similar to mine. I'm into videogames and computers but FUCK people that talk too much about videogames and computers.

Things I like: videogames, computers, movies, history in general, music, paintings, live performances in general, the Internet.
I'm also not into drugs and don't plan on ever doing them, sorry, not American so I'm not into retarded addictions.

How do I go about meeting someone that I can admire and actually like?
>>
I'm a 16-year-old, video game, Magic: the Gathering, Anime, Panic! At the Disco Nerd. I'm relatively intelligent and have a good memory. I'm passionate about these things above but am unable to find the drive to accomplish simple tasks, including schoolwork. The truth is, I don't know if school is worth it. There isn't a college-level career that I can think of that I could take pride in, and money is pointless, I don't need much of it. What i want to do with my life is enjoy the company of others and scrape by with as little as possible. I guess what I'm asking is if dropping out of high school worth it?
>>
>>16608738

It doesnt matter what you do for work- you will still have to work a 40hour week to get by
So why work 40hrs/week in some shitty min wage job? Put in the effort to do something that will allow you to save money so you can actually enjoy time off. Imo.
>>
>>16608738
Ya same here but i'm still going to finish school. You may find something that you'd love or at least find a drive.
>>
>>16608738
Underage.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.