[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't really know where to start but I just need some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: help.jpg (373 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
373 KB, 1000x1000
I don't really know where to start but I just need some help fixing my life. I don't even know where to begin. My romantic life is shit. Every girl I've ever been with has cheated (first was with a guy twice our age right out of jail, second was fucking our boss, third ended up saying "lol we're just FWB, I figured it would make our sex awkward if you knew I was still with my bf so I didn't mention we got back together" actual quote). /r9k/ as it sounds, I'm at a point of kind of hating women and really don't want to date or anything again. It'd be one thing if it was just me and I could say "maybe I have shit luck" but literally everyone I know is involved in cheating somehow. Sister-in-law cheating on my brother, aunt and uncle cheating on each other, friend is too oblivious to realize his girlfriend is cheating on him, half my coworkers brag about getting side dick. On the subject of coworkers I fucking hate them and my job. My mother lost her job after I finished high school so I put school off (I also put it off because I have no fucking idea what to go for or if I'd even pass. I did shitty in high school and always kind of hated school) to help her out by working all the time. I work a shitty retail job. My days are simply me dealing with/yelling at a) underage kids who don't give a shit b) middle age druggie burn outs who act 12 c) idiots in general. Problem is I have nowhere else to go. No education and only retail experience locks me into more fucking retail. To make matters more obnoxious, now my oldest brother is moving in (with his wife and kids) so that's more people I'm gonna have to fucking support because that mother fucker hasn't held a job for longer than a month for a damn reason. Guy doesn't have bad luck, he's a fucking lazy cock who isn't gonna work for shit while he's here. I don't even enjoy anything anymore. I'm honestly the most depressed I've ever been and feel locked into my life. I just feel trapped and want out.
>>
Have you considered packing your possessions into a bag, saving up say 5~6 grand, apply for a backpacker/working holiday visa in the UK or Aus or some other country, and jumping ship?

Insofar as your romantic life goes, I suspect it's one half you only looking at the negative ones because the negative ones are loud and attention-getting (why would a normal quiet relationship where two couple retire together for the evening and sleep in the same bed every night advertise themselves of that fact?) and partly because you are, for lack of a better word, uneducated white trash living amongst other uneducated white trash in the native white trash lifestyle? I am not saying cheating is something that is exclusive to the poorer socio-economical class, people cheat in every social stratum. I am saying that the -kind- of sordid can't-hold-job-for-more-than-month or need-to-fuck-boss or side-dick-brag kind of thing is something people who equally have nothing better going on with their lives do.
>>
>>16606148
I've considered it, but saving up that kind of money (let alone anytime soon) is incredibly unlikely for me. I've considered simply moving states as well
>>
File: 1449029040643.jpg (89 KB, 634x580) Image search: [Google]
1449029040643.jpg
89 KB, 634x580
>>16606105
>>
>>16606226
I'm not saying I'm wanting to kill women because I'm so much better than them. Just that all my experiences left me with a low opinion on dating or pursuing a relationship. I'm not that level of gone.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.