[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The time coming up to Xmas I have been really ill, surviving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1448339358863.jpg (28 KB, 673x509) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448339358863.jpg
28 KB, 673x509
The time coming up to Xmas I have been really ill, surviving on a mixture of painkillers and cold medicine. I haven't eaten in 9 days, the last time I did I threw up for hours and lost my voice. For a week I have been in a state of constant shivering but my face on fire, my ears are blocked, nose blocked, voice gone and throat in extreme pain, constant headache, have to hold my head to cough, all my body aches and I'm just overall finding it hard to breathe.

Anyway, I live alone with my dad and for Xmas we usually visit family together, do the whole food and present thing, its a tradition. This year however, obviously I can't eat or talk, probably contagious so my dad asks if I want to stay home alone for the 2 days he'll be gone, write him a message saying 'cool, I have a bunch of new games n shit etc' thinking this cold thing has to let up soon and I'll be fine. So off he goes to visit family, now it's only about 2 hours away but everyone knows you can't get phone reception in the house, you have to take a maybe 5 minute walk outside to make calls, so I figure he won't have constant access to phone/text but he will at least text me once a day to ask how I am, me being so Ill, not eating for over a week and everything. Plus there's the whole Christmas thing.

Cont.
>>
But no, 2 days without any contact whatsoever, which I normally wouldn't mind but when he left I felt sort of hungry and was feeling really weak, figured it was due to no food so I eat a slice of plain bread. Instantly regret decision as stomach is in intense pain, making these weird fucking noises. Later on I woke up on the hard tiled kitchen floor, puke all down me, dogs licking the puke off my face, head in so much pain and ears ringing. Eventually sorted myself out, later that night some weird green shit started coming out of my eyes, looked like phlegm, figured it was because of my blocked sinuses, wash it out, go to bed.
Like 2 hours later I wake up feeling like someone has poured acid in my eyes, jump up, try to get bearings, my eyes are fucking sealed shut by some crispy shit and its all over my face, try to pick off, not coming so I run to bathroom and fill sink with warm water, dunk head in expecting sweet relief and get burning eye pain instead, dry them off and fumble around blind knocking into shit before I just rip the stuff off taking some of my eye lashes with it, I now have fucking bald patches on my eyes.

Looking in the mirror my eyes are massive, red, puffy and veiny and don't want to stay open, air, lights and water are burning them intensely. So I send about 20 texts to my dad with the talk thing describing in detail wtf has happened and asking for help/advice and I don't get anything back. I phone him constantly for hours but it keeps going to voicemail, I tried to phone my local doctor but they hung up because I couldn't talk.
>>
>>16605518
So I'm laying on the bathroom floor, blind, unable to talk, can't sleep because my throat is completely blocked along with my nose and it keeps jerking me out of sleep and giving me a heart attack and I have constant coughing fits. I was like this for a day and still no contact from dad, or anyone. Took the plunge eventually and stuck face underwater with eyes open, I was in so much pain I thought my eyes were going to burst, now I can keep them open in the dark but this green shit keeps coming out.

Anyway, finally after 2 days my dad finally phones me, but by this time I'm so angry at him I reject call, tell him I can't talk and not to worry about it, expecting a text back asking if I'm okay, confirming when he'll be home, anything really, especially after the 20 odd texts I,sent him telling how scared and in pain I was, its been 40 mins and fucking nothing. Checked my cousin's fb and apparently the whole family is going to my aunt's house today for a party, which is in the other direction of where he is to my house, so he won't be coming home today or if he does it will be really late and I'm so fucking angry and upset and I don't even know what to do, and I don't even want to tell him all this now because every time we get in a fight he just shouts till I can't be bothered to reply anymore, me not even being able to respond will just make it him shouting at me while I stand there in pain. Plus he's bringing my uncle and cousin over when he does finally get back and I don't want an audience. I know I won't be able to just hide and ignore him however as he'll come and harass me till I respond so I don't even know what to do.

Meanwhile my eyes are still leaking this green burning goo. This motherfucker didn't even text me merry Christmas.
>>
You haven't eaten in over a week, and you haven't thought to get medical attention?
>>
>>16605524
I tried to get a doctors appointment but they were busy/closed because Xmas. We live in the country. Only one doctors. Figured I'd be better by the time they did have an appointment for me which is the day I go back to work so I passed. I see the error in my judgement now.
>>
>>16605542
This isn't really a GP thing, this is something you need to go to the ER for. Something's seriously wrong, and the longer you ignore it, the greater the chances of serious damage.
>>
>>16605550
I didn't think it was that serious to be honest, I figured it was down to stress from being sick for so long, pain when I swallow and not being able to taste anything.

More worried about all this green shit in,my eyes.
>>
>>16605569
Then you should really call emergency, or if you cant really talk, text a friend to call an ambulance for you. It sounds like some serious scary shit man.
>>
Are you fucking mental? Go to the ER you stupid son of a bitch. That's not a cold.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.