[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anybody out there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1451411018859.jpg (46 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1451411018859.jpg
46 KB, 700x525
Does romance still exist? I just turned 19 today and I can't get this out of my head. I never had a girlfriend nor have kissed any girl, not even in the cheeks (except mother and grandmother ofc). I'm pretty average body except I'm 6'3. When i was in school teachers would always call me mastemind and ambitious with lifegoals. Im very introverted.
That being said, the thing is I just want to live a romance with a girl. I feel I'd be the happiest if that were to happen. Cuddle, look each other in the eyes for hours in bed and so on. I'm not talking about the "romantic dinner" romance but the pure one. Do girls who like this still exist? If yes where can I find them and how to spot them from a crowd? I have been thinking about just asking girls in publix something like "Hi I know this is out of the blue but do you want to live a dream love with me?". I'm really tired of being alone. I want to have a partner to love. Please please help me. Thanks
>>
>how to spot them from a crowd?
You don't.
>>
Just because you feel like a child would make your life better doesn't mean you should just have one.

You have to be prepared to become a father.

In this case, it's the same. Love as a couple can't be complete unless you're both individuals who share their life. You need to have your own interests as a person. Have something to share.

Love can't be lived to the fullest unless you're living your life to your fullest. And when you do that, you don't have time to be thinking of how good it would be to have a girlfriend or a partner, they simply come to your life.
>>
>>16619830

Honestly, at your age, I was the same - you need to detach from that a bit. It's not impossible, but seeking out romantic love from just *anyone* is gonna lead to a bad time.

It happens a little bit more organically than that. I guess my advice is to stop daydreaming so much about it, but easier said than done, I know.
>>
there is not and has never been anybody who does all that bullshit you're thinking about. it's just as well, you would not actually like it either.
>>
>>16619895
How to live life to fullest
I was raised in a way I became highly conservative and squared. I don't have anything of much worth except money
>>
It doesn't. This is life saving advice, seek ways to become high test. Start eating better, start sleeping better, exercise. Do this and such stupid media-inflicted ideas will disappear. Be your own everything. DO NOT GET A GIRLFRIEND IT'S A TRAP.
>>
>>16620114
This is not something you should ask someone else.

Ask yourself, are you living your life or are you watching days pass by?. What would you like to do?.

I'd you don't know then you should search. Delve into your thoughts, exterminate doubts, fill your mind with what you'd like to know. Eventually you'll find a passion, something you love to do.
>>
>>16620175
I am watching days pass by. I want a loving loyal partner and kids later on, with a safe job, stable income. My original post points out all I could possibly ever want. I don't want money, I don't want to travel, nothing. I just want some body to love. I have been alone since I was 7. Make it stop please
>>
>>16620360
How do you pretend to acquire money?.

What kind of work do you see yourself doing?.

I know being alone sucks but family needs a strong foundation, and I'm not talking about money which is easy to obtain. I mean two people need to love each other and be sure they want to be with each other for the rest of their lives if the family is to prosper.

Since its a life long commitment you shouldn't jump into the arms of the first person that takes you in and be their dog, that kind of behaviour will lead you into a shitty life. Do you want to be a cuck?, do you want a kid you can't live with?, do you want to carry luggage when you enter a relationship?, would you accept someone like that?.

Like I said earlier, you need a life of your own before you can share it with someone. Learn to love yourself, be at peace when you're alone cause you have yourself to make company.
>>
>>16620377
In February I'll start law college. Its a respected uni and hopefully I'll study even more to see myself become a judge. In the meantime, incest in safe markets and work as both office boy and real state broker agent. No free time as soon as uni starts. Thanks a lot for the advice but what should I seek to love myself? My grandma used to say that a lot to me when I was very little but I never understood what it means.
>>
>>16620433
*invest, not incest, Jesus.
>>
>>16620433
Do you like law?, you see yourself doing that for the rest of your life?.

Do you think you'll be happy investing most of your day doing that over and over?.
>>
>>16620452
Not happy but not sad either
i don't like that but the pay is good and its an easy job. I wish I had done something to do with music, maybe politics. Unfortunately it's what I'll be doing until Retirement. But at least it's very well paid.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.