[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend has this best friend guy who is in love with her.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: friends.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1200
My girlfriend has this best friend guy who is in love with her. Hes a virgin who never had a girflriend, and he tried to get with her but she told him she just wants to be friends.

He texts her a LOT and i glimpsed at some of the texts and they are full of hearts and smileys.

I asked her about him and she says she sees him as one of her girlfriends, but she texts him more than me which makes me feel uncomfortable.

Should i be worried that shes gonna cheat on me with him?
>>
>>16618444

>should i be worried that my girlfriend is going to sleep with a virgin beta who she sees as another girl.

unless shes a lesbian, no. if he gives off the creeper vibe, be worried he might rape her at some point cuz chances are he is going to make a move. not necessarilly a rape move, but every guy in his position thinks they are Jim from 'the office' or any other geeky guy from any other movie or TV show.

they all think that they are in love iwth a girl who secretly loves them back but isnt dating them only because of their specific bf at that particular time. so they all eventually make a move expecting it ot be true loves kiss that opens their eyes.
>>
>>16618460
I dont think he believes her bf is the obstacle since he tried to get with her while she was still single
>>
>>16618444
>Should i be worried that shes gonna cheat on me with him?
I don't think you need to worry about her willingly having sex with him. If anything, the unwilling scenario is more likely, but that's an entirely different reason to be afraid.

Just make sure she knows he's trying to play the Nice Guy on her. Believe it or not, she might not have noticed: one of the big reasons women are so afraid of Nice Guys is their ability to slip through the usual anti-creeper defenses. Once she can no longer deny what he's doing, she'll handle the rest herself.
>>
The cheating question is entirely independent of him and has to do with her own personal values. If you don't know those values by now, you have no business having committed to her.

The most optimistic way to look at her choices is that she's naive about people and doesn't understand how this realistically plans out. It's not your job to be her life teacher. Just understand that your girlfriend is a little clueless about how people work. This won't be the last time that such ignorance will come back to bite you. You need to decide whether you're willing to tolerate those things in the long term.
>>
>>16618547
>>16618567

She is fully aware that he is in love with her, but claims that she sees him as a one of her female friends.

Dont know how i should feel about this.
>>
>>16618444
Mark Plz vacate immediately
>>
>>16618585
Don't lie, you know exactly how to feel about this. How the hell would she feel if you were talking to some girl like that, who had feelings for you? Probably not good right? Tell her to eat a cock, op.
>>
>>16618585
It's up to you how to feel, as long as we're clear that the "this" is (best case) her being a fucking airhead about humanity. I'm not saying she's ignorant of his feelings. I'm saying she's ignorant of the realities behind how people interact, how attraction works, what the realistic conclusion of this situation is, etc.

In other words I'm not saying she's unaware of homeless people. I'm saying she's unaware that if you give a homeless person money, they're not gonna use it to get a haircut and apply for jobs. They're going to buy a 40 and keep being homeless. That's what I mean by her being naive about humanity.
>>
>>16618585
Tell her that really bothers you and you'd appreciate if she cut communication being how unique the situation is.
>>
So need to understand female nature when a girl puts a guy into the friendzone she basically is leaving him on the bench to be used at a later time. Like joe liked hannah in highschool hannah put joe into the friendzone and then went on the cock carousel for the next 15 years hannah is now in her 30's getting older and older each year wondering when mr right will come and contacts joe again looking for a relationship in the hopes of marriage because the bad boy's never committed to her. So your girlfriend is keeping him on the bench for future use in the assumption your relationship fails.
>>
>>16618661
I seriously doubt my gf is thinking 15 years ahead, she cant even plan 2 weeks in advance...
>>
But why would she cheat on you with a beta orbiter?
Also I'm a grill and my best friend is a guy, to me he is a no-go, I see him like a gay friend so maybe it's kind of the same for her.
That said, it's true that being nice to a beta orbiter is never a good thing, he'll turn into a creeper in no time and she'll have a hard time getting rid of him, that's the real problem. I don't think you have to worry about her cheating on you with him. You better tell her to get rid of him because soon he'll become fucking unbearable and since she sees him as a friend she'll find it difficult to tell him to drop it.
It happened to me with a beta orbiter of 8 years which was in my group of friends since middle school.
>>
shes a cunt but i dont think she will fuck him which is why shes a cunt
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.