[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i normal? ever since i was a child i was an outcast.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1290528443145.jpg (849 KB, 1150x776) Image search: [Google]
1290528443145.jpg
849 KB, 1150x776
how do i normal?

ever since i was a child i was an outcast. when all my classmates in my small school were sporty and normal and i was the nerd playing games alone inside.

i didnt start to take any sort of care of myself since after high school and i imagine i was probibly the worst person to physically be around back then.

but ive started working out and taking care of myself. had to get some partial dentures to fix my front teeth which has given me a lisp which is a thing.

but i still have bad breath constantly which i feel like is comming from my throat which sucks cause i have a fairly strong gag reflex which makes rinsing and shit at the back harder to do.
i ordered something that might help because normal shit doesnt seem to do anything. so ill see if that helps, but i have my doubts.

how do i overcome my fear of women when they can easily claim rape and im fucked for life? i get its not all that common but the threat is still real.

i dont even like talking about anything, mostly because i know my breaths death and i dont want to subject people to it. i dont particularly care for anything. the closest thing i have to a hobby is video games which i still feel i suck at even tho its the only thing ive ever done.
im almost scared to do anything cause someones going to laugh at me no matter what i do. i still dont know who i am or what i like. its times like this i wish i fit into some fucking stereotype just so i could fit in to something but instead i fringe on many social circles without ever really fitting in.
even with work im not great at any one thing but im reasonable at most parts of it but its not enough to give me any sense of security in the job.

i cant help but feel like my life is going to be run by just greed. i dont want to be but i dont want to just be used by everyone and always be the loser. no matter how much i do in anything its never enough for my to be satisfied with.

ive had alot of shit people in my life do shit things.
>>
Get to diamond in LoL and it will teach you everything you need to know about life.
>>
File: 1295344084265.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1295344084265.gif
1 MB, 400x400
people who pretend to give a shit till they get something valuable out of me then toss me aside like trash.

i have some kind of obsession with being on the opposite side of everything. like a hipster but not quite as loud about it.

im lonley but i cant break out of this room without piling on all of life instantly.

being a late bloomer in most things in life like that im 23 and still dont have a license nor a car. which is another entire problem for dating if i got over the other fears entirly. not to mention ive only ever been on one date and it was back in high school and was in hindsight awkward as fuck. its hard to overcome so much negative and just keep doing something and expecting different things to happen. famously called insanity.

it just seems no matter how much i do ill always smell like shit, my breath will be aweful and ill be unprepared for everything ill run into.
>>
>>16615891
fun as that sounds id rather not piss more people off with my shit skills in mobas
>>
File: 1372660452010.png (237 KB, 382x597) Image search: [Google]
1372660452010.png
237 KB, 382x597
bump
>>
File: 1365636519542.jpg (338 KB, 939x848) Image search: [Google]
1365636519542.jpg
338 KB, 939x848
bump
>>
File: 1373934037326.gif (34 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1373934037326.gif
34 KB, 300x200
bump
>>
>>16615882
>>16615891
>>16615940
>>16616001
>>16616073
>>16616263

>Samefagging this hard
>He has no idea there is a poster count in the bottom right

You're pathetic, OP.
>>
>>16616306
cept the lol comment wasnt me. you're the one on a weeaboo image board wasting your time
>>
Drink water.
A liter minimum per day.
>>
>>16616676
already do that alot of my bad diet fell off the planet a few months back lost 15-20 pounds kinda stuck there but given the time of year and all the holidays. i drink at least 2 liters a day at work. at home its harder to measure. milk green tea and water is all i drink normally.
>>
>>16615882
Breath problem solution: eat lots gum. New problem: brush your teeth more.
For everything else smelly there's Vagisil.
>>
>>16617121
(cont.) But, seriously tho even if you end up being the gum dude. Brush your teeth more that stuff rots your entire mouth.
>>
>>16617184
im almost positive that its not my teeth thats causing it. after most of a work day i can taste it coming from the back of my mouth and throat. and ive got something comming that may or may not help it. that and gum+dentures isnt a good combo cept freedent which i like but still
>>
>>16617212
Ive heard in programs for people with bodily issues like that (in the body trauma like tension, etc.) it's usually anger thats tensing the neck and throat area. Makes you gupl a lot, causing tensioin. Probably why you colllect bacteria. It helps to gag yourself with your finger once a day to make that gag reflex (to loosen your throat). Pardon the many grammar mistakes i am accumulating...
>>
Try gargling warm salt water,maybe twice a day for the breath problem. If it persists,it may be something internal,not to scare you,but a doctor visit may be necessary. Good luck man.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.