[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20
File: symbols-017[1].jpg (102 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017[1].jpg
102 KB, 600x399
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
Yes. Stop overthinking this.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Frog
Also piss off.
>>
>>16612146
What's the difference between a "date" and "hanging out" besides phrasing?

Also it's better to ask in person/over the phone isn't it?
>>
>>16612167
The difference is context. If you've flirted with me before, and I've felt sexual tension or at least gotten a sign that you're interested in me as more than a friend, "come hang out" means "netflix and chill."

If I barely know you and have no idea you're interested in me in a romantic way, and you ask to "hang out," I'll assume we're just buddies hanging out.

Always ask out in person. It adds a lot to the context. A coy smile or flirtatious way of asking sends a huge message. Similarly, a point blank "come hang out" without the visual cues that you're kinda nervous or bashful also tells a lot-- that you're just my friend.
>>
>>16612175
I'm pretty oblivious and don't pick up on things that well. In this situation, a girl coworker has point blank asked me to hang out with them. Originally the date was set for New Year's but I have work back to back that day.

Here's some additional context:
TL;DR W A R N I N G

We have some interests in common and even though I barely know them, they've suggested that I travel overseas with them in a few years, before they even gave me their number. I find that oddly specific and personal for someone you barely know. Secondly, they've agreed to go on a trip with me in August for an annual industry event.

Chemistry between us seems pretty good I guess, conversations are easy to come by, fluid, and long lasting. I've spoken to them upward of 2 hours on the phone about just random shit. They talked about their family mentioned that their parents would like me in addition to inquiring about my family.
I know I'm being pretty general but that's to protect identities, I guess.

What's even more confusing is the fact that they texted me something along the lines of:

"I just hung with someone from school." "He's funny but I don't know." He's fun, but I just don't fucking know."

What the fuck? Is there a manual here? I'm genuinely confused. Why the hell would they send me these mixed signals? Maybe I'm reading things wrong.

After this I'll fuck off, I've taken enough of your time. Thanks though.
>>
Girls:

I've always wondered if I had good looks or not, with that being said if I posted my pic on here would you girls rate it?
>>
>>16612222
>>>/soc/
That's literally what that board is for
>>
>>16612229
but that board is full of people posting their dicks and shit. I'd feel much safer posting my face on here
>>
>>16612220
Alright, that's too confusing for me to unpack. I don't know your dynamics better than you do. It's all quite simple. If you like someone, you need to ask them out. Explicitly, so no one is confused as to what the intention is. You don't have a lot to go off of, so you just need to bite the bullet and go for it. Tell her you'd like to take her out sometime. Unless she's a complete dunce, she'll get that the words "I'd like to take you out" means "hey this is a date because it's just you and me and I'm offering to foot the bill by asking you." At the end of the date, give her a kiss on the cheek if she doesn't go for a regular kiss or hug goodbye. Line up another date after that according to what happens or doesn't happen.
>>
>>16612175

>netflix and chill

I had to google that. Why can't you just say "I wanna fuck". Hell of a lot easier than me preparing to watch a fucking movie.
>>
>>16612239
Suck it up, kid. Your face is around cock every day.
>>
>>16612264
If you had to google that, you're extremely out of touch with the current social culture, and you have no chance of hooking up with anyone. You are clearly a shut in.
>>
>>16612271
Your culture is shit.
>>
>>16612271

I just got back five months ago from working in Kuwait for two years, so yea, I'm extremely out of touch.

And Thank God for that.
>>
>>16612278
pls go back to your lot lizards
>>
>>16612283
The meme was born in August, so that's still no excuse. Get out more.
>>
>>16612288
>August
It's been around longer
>>
Girls:
My ex has been cuddling for me 2 nights in a row now with no sex. She tells me that we should take it a day at a time before kissing me goodnight. Right now she doesn't trust me anymore but still calls me her baby.

Im so confused! what is going on
>>
Do most guys in their teens/twenties play video games? A female friend once asked this question and I realized that of the few guys I know, I didn't know any who didn't.
>>
>>16612305
What did you do that she doesn't trust you?
>>
>>16612311
They're fun. Also, hobby discrimination is bad.
>>
>>16612323
She thinks i am going to lie and hurt her again.
i never cheated. but i have lied and verbally abused her
>>
>>16612344
I can't blame her for not being totally aroused by you, can you?
>>
>>16612347
is she giving me a second chance at winning her back? if we're NOT exclusive and together, why does she call me baby and let me call her baby too. why does she give me kisses on my lips. why does she plan to do stuff with me this week? plz i am so confused
>>
Guys: Why do so many guys seem to be very concerned about the number of previous male partners I've had, but don't seem to give a shit about women I've had sex with? Why are these weighted differently in their mind?
>>
>>16612330
I'm hardly discriminating, just asking a question out of pure curiosity. It just seems to me that most guys indeed do play video games, so now I'm wondering about the ones who don't.
>>
>>16612430
guys compete to beat guys. and it could mean something happened and blah blah your love with a guy but with a girl guys think oh it was for funziez. . thats hot lol type stuff
>>
>>16612311
Do most guys in their teens/twenties play video games?

I'm 100% sure there are actual demographic studies that look in to this EXACT statistic.

Anecdotal I'm going to say everyone I know plays SOME kind of video game, but also that the amount of time devoted to them is MUCH, MUCH lower compared to younger years (I'm in my late 20's).

>>16612430
Why doe guys care about the number of male previous partners I've had.
I personally don't give a fuck, but the answer is: Insecurity.

They're worried about you comparing their sexual prowess--or lack thereof--relative to other males (i.e. being found inferior). With females it's just written off as an apples to oranges kind of thing. Plus, guys don't tend to see other girls as a threat; if anything they just think, "Oh that's kinda hot to think about".
>>
Guys, what sort of clothes do you like to see on girls?
>>
File: anf_112313_02_model1.jpg (22 KB, 350x438) Image search: [Google]
anf_112313_02_model1.jpg
22 KB, 350x438
>>16612518
Semi-casual. As in, nicely fitting jeans/pants, and a nice shirt. A blouse or button down or other semi-casual, trend-appropriate shirt. T-shirts and jeans are too casual and tomboyish, and thusly unattractive. At home just chilling? Whatever, I don't care. But day to day, she needs to have some sort of sense of what is appropriate as a woman. That means dressing attractively like a young woman.

Pic related: as casual as a girl should go.
>>
>>16612518
Clothes that don't scream "attention whore", but at the same time clothes that accentuate your body.
>>
>>16612533
>T-shirts and jeans are too casual and tomboyish
But flannel shirts aren't?
>>
So I just got back from a Date with a girl from Okcupid

I think the date went fine except I didn't stick the landing....I kind of abruptly said I was tired (which I was) and now I'm afraid that I was unintentionally rude to this rad lady. I was tired and I wanted to go home (work at ass o clock in the morning.) BUT Now I'm afraid she thinks I was just trying to get out of the date. How to I communicate with her that I was just a tired dude who wanted to sleep without making it sound shitty?
>>
File: 1003.jpg (22 KB, 510x510) Image search: [Google]
1003.jpg
22 KB, 510x510
>>16612579
Nope. That's the standard style that's in right now.

This is tomboyish and unattractive. No guy should dress in graphic tees and jeans, either.
>>
File: 1432354050314.jpg (97 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1432354050314.jpg
97 KB, 960x720
One of the few girls Ive gotten close to in my life started working at the same job Ive been at for 3 years a couple months ago. We met in middle school via myspace, chatted for hours, end up going to different high schools. She asked me to be her bf as a freshman and I turned her down. Stop talking. We communicated occasionally throughout the years. She offered me a blow job once but I never made much out of it figuring she was joking.

After graduating we hung out a few times, which was a rare thing since we never ran into each other much in person at that point. Had my first kiss (she probably slept with a couple guys at that point. Never really bothered me at that point). Things were going smooth, but I cut contact with her before things took off. I had become paranoid shed end up cheating on me and I figured I would meet more girls in college.

Flash forward 5 years and now and now were coworkers. She gave me a nice warm hello the first day and we kept some space. After a few weeks I asked her if she'd like to hang outside work sometime and she gave me a reluctant maybe. After another week or so I ask her out to a party and she tells me she cant because she has a boyfriend. I was kind of shocked, but kept my cool. I figured she would of told me sooner. We talk at work still but, there are a few guys who try hanging around her when they can. Shes easy on the eyes, with a nice friendly personality. I sort of wonder if she leads any of them on intentionally.

I dont know. I know I closed the door on my own years ago. But I cant stop thinking about her. I feel like Ive fallen for this girl hard. I made a joke to her last week about when I could take her out on a date. She turned more red than Ive ever seen her and she said the same "I have a boyfriend" deal.

I dont want her to cheat on the guy, nor do I want to end a relationship for me. But damn, I want another chance.

Any /adv/ice?

edits:
>>
>>16612743
>edits:
What's up with this bullshit? Also it doesn't look like you read the OP
>>
>>16612583
Apologize for making it end early, and that you'd like to make it up. Whatever you know she's interested in.
>>
>>16612146
When you ignore a guy over text, say, an old friend from school asking how you have been, Do you realize that you hurt his feelings?
>>
>>16612786
>old friend
Chances are it's a number I don't recognise. Can you blame me for not responding to what is probably a wrong number?
>>
>>16612797
It was an instagram DM :(
>>
>>16612808
Does she know who you are? Also back to your original question, most people aren't so sensitive that they take one ignored message to heart and cry over it for days.
>>
>>16612815
Yes, im 80% sure she knows who I am.
>>
>>16612835
That's 20% chance she doesn't. And don't ignore the rest of what I said.
>>
>>16612838
whatever, fuck her.
>>
>>16612743

If she's got a boyfriend then you have to respect that and back off for the good of BOTH of you, thats the bottom line.

you do not get another chance, its done.

sure, she may split up with him tomorrow yadda yadda, or she may stay with him forever and they'll grow old and be happy grandparents together.

you had your opportunity or whatever ages ago, and now you don't, its as simple as that. you can't waste time fawning over people who already have partners, or else you end up in this shitty 'waiting' mode and that shit hurts

move on, Anon, there are so, so, so many girls out there, amazing girls even better than this chick, its just a matter of meeting them.

take a deep breath, have some faith in the future and confidence in yourself, and move on
>>
>>16612846
Yep, you're definitely too sensitive. Stop being so invested in girls you barely know, the only one who's going to get hurt is you
>>
>>16612846

anon, this guy >>16612851 is right, you need to chill the fuck out.
>>
Question for the girls:

>a guy asks you out
>you accept
>next day he cancels
>says he realized he isn't ready for another relationship yet

You'd want nothing to do with this guy, right?
>>
>>16612898
I wouldn't agree to go on a date with him, but I might be open to being friends, or at least civil
>>
>>16612898
Considering a date is hardly commitment, yeah... I'd think he's a little crazy.
>>
>>16612846
Kek I can understand why she didn't reply. She was probably like "oh god it's this guy"
>>
File: The Mouse.png (172 KB, 410x694) Image search: [Google]
The Mouse.png
172 KB, 410x694
If I'm literally this guy (pic related), how do I get a gf?
>>
>>16612995
Option A: find a dom gf who doesn't mind having a complete pussy for a boyfriend
Option B: grow some fucking balls
>>
>>16612901
Yea that is pretty reasonable

>>16612909
I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT??
>>
This girl I like (childhood friend) has been going steady with another guy for several years. I've had just one relationship of my own during that time, but after it ended I decided that I would really like a chance with the childhood friend as I've had a crush on her for a long time. We've known each other for most of our lives and I really treasure our friendship. She seems content with her current relationship. I'm not sure about confessing feelings to someone who is already in a relationship, and I'm worried it might impact our friendship in some way. Should I make my feelings known? I wouldn't really be devastated by a rejection but I'm worried about how she would react to me telling her I like her after all these years.
>>
Girls would you find it weird if your supervisor asked you out?
>>
>>16613041
Are you okay with not being her friend anymore and destroying any chance you may have with her? Because that's what's going to happen

>>16613046
I don't date people I work with. Lots of workplaces have rules about dating coworkers, especially when there's a power imbalance too.
>>
>>16613046
Yes. Dating at work is a very strict no-no for me.
Also, since you are in a position of power of the girl, this could end up badly for you.
>>
>>16613046
Don't do it mate.

If you date people at work do it on same level as you, some branch not directly related to you or from the initiation of the person lower than you.
>>
>>16613048
I guess the only option is to wait for a possible chance then. Still, holding this in is kinda killing me.
>>
Why cant I start my own thread on /adv/? Every time I upload a pic, it says "unable to complete previous action to low memory".
>>
My friend with Aspergers puts zero effort in our relationship.
She said before that she's always brutally honest towards anyone, and told me recently that she sees me as a friend, but I don't know how to buy it.

She doesn't do anything to cement that friendship. It all comes from my end. She doesn't initiate contact. She doesn't want to meet up. She doesn't show interest in my affairs. When we're apart she hardly even responds with more than a single word.

She's been busy for a while (yes, genuinely) and now it lightened up a bit, but she's still walling herself off. She used to be so close and needy towards me, which is why it bothers me.

I've tried asking her twice. Both times she explained she was just tired and busy with so-and-so, and gave a few longer responses. That quickly died, though.

Girls (or perhaps guys) with Aspergers, how much can I honestly blame on that label here?
A non-aspie showing all this would be a clear sign for me to fuck off, but should I take the hint here the same way?
>>
How long should I wait before catching up with my Ex? Additionally, how long would be too much time?

>Dated for 6 months
>Broke up mid November
>Most of those months went pretty well until the end, I just wasn't giving her what she wanted anymore.
>I didn't handle it very well.
>No mutual connections apart from each other.

We're both currently on vacation, and she starts Med school on February.

I don't really know what I want from catching up, apart from just that. I actually just miss talking to her and telling her about my day, girlfriend or not.
>>
>>16613178
>>16613178
Fellow aspie here. She much likely will never initiate contact. That's just how we really are. Our perception of intimacy and need of it is much different than yours. Stop being a demanding needy person and maybe she'll show more positive signs in your relationship. If she says she is your friend, that's it. If you hope to eventually seduce her you are a big jerk. She is being honest. You are the one not even making a tiny bit of effort to understand her condition. Go do some research on the spectrum. And if you really like her as a friend value this oportunity because she wouldn't just let anyone in. It takes us a LONG time to trust someone, you normal people can be so hurtful.
>>
Hey, guy here.

Gave up on Oneitis a couple months ago and tried moving on. She did some pretty shitty things to me and thinking about being her friend just makes me feel uneasy now. We had a bit of history but never dated, just were friends for a long time. I thought I've been able to move on, but I see people around me getting in relationships whereas I can't even meet a girl I'm interested in. When I do meet new girls (which is sort of rare) I always compare them to her. Am I hindering myself from finding someone else? What can I do to stop feeling upset over her and not crawl right back to being close?
>>
>>16613315
Is the antagonistic approach really necessary?

I'm trying to be considerate with the way she thinks. I've spent many hours looking into things like overstimulation or theory of mind, just so I can understand her better.

I've always been honest with her as well. Sure we brought the banter regularly, but she knew very well that none of that was serious.

And you know the weirdest part? She did let me in. She used to hit me up multiple times a day, blowing up my phone for hours at a time. We had fun like that, and it seemed to me that she was okay with that much contact. I didn't initiate as much as she did (by far), but suddenly it seemed like it was still too much. And I took a step back.

She let me in, and suddenly she threw me out. I tried to be considerate. I tried to give her space. I tried to understand that it's usual for aspies to need a lot less intimacy than us "normal people."
This has been going on for a long time now. I keep looking back. See if I did something wrong. Maybe I did break her trust. Maybe I didn't and she doesn't realize how she broke mine.
You call me out like I'm being the boogieman to her. But does it ever come to you that you aspie people can be hurtful to "us normal people" as well?
>>
I could use some help getting over an ex, especially when it comes to social media usage.

I don't want to unfriend her, because 1) it'd come off as pretty bad/like I took it really bad, 2) I still wanna be in touch with her down the line.

I've unfollowed her form Facebook pretty much on Day 1, but I still end up looking up her profile, checking my Snapchat to see if she posts a story, etc. My heart just races every time she shows up.

The things that I've like, and pictures I've posted lately also had the intention of saying "Hey, look at me I'm doing great!" which leave me feeling sick at myself every time.

Additionally, it feels like I've lost all my friends.
>>
Women, if you and a guy have been talking about each others problems and have been giving each other advice, would you consider them as a potential partner or just a friend?
>>
>>16613334
> Am I hindering myself from finding someone else?

Clearly.

What can I do to stop feeling upset over her and not crawl right back to being close?

Honestly, Im in a similar boat.
If the centre of your world was this girl, as mine was, then you need to find a new centre (preferably one that isn't a woman). A career, hobby, interest, etc.

Find something else to take up the centre of your world, so that when you meet someone
1) It'll be more unexpected
2) You'll have more to talk to her about than just some person
3) If this person disappears as well, you'll have "yourself" to rely on for the next person.
>>
femanon here. my mom is pressuring me to date. i have no interest to get married or have kids. what do?
>>
>>16613426
None of those things are all that related to one another.

Date a girl if you want, or just date a guy and don't fuck/marry him. Or just don't do anything your mom says.
>>
>>16613433
I am a girl
>>
girls - do you all want to get married one day?
>>
why is this thread so popular?
>>
>>16613439
No.

>>16613426
Tell her to stop pressuring you, and you will do as you please if/when you feel ready.

>>16613395
Friend.

>>16613391
Delete social media apps from your phone. Just stop getting on social media for a while. See if friends want to go do some activity with you. Or go do something cool and make new friends.

>>16613334
Gotta find value in your life that has nothing to do with her. Be happy with yourself.

>>16613287
There's no right answer. Better to leave it longer than shorter usually. Not everyone wants to hear from their ex, so tread with caution.
>>
I am a 22 year old girl from Cali doing a 3 month internship in Europe. Is losing my virginity to this guy worth it? He is 20/not a virgin. I have two months prior to leaving. I am from a conservative Asian family and my parents will be upset if I lose my virginity to a guy I have no future with. Am also worried about pregnancy and that he only wants me for sex.
>>
>>16613496
Sounds like you don't want him to take your virginity.
>>
>>16613515
And how did you determine that? I do like him a lot
>>
File: 1435550941284.png (181 KB, 309x323) Image search: [Google]
1435550941284.png
181 KB, 309x323
Anyone:

She is bringing up the past. I had a relationship turn bad before her, and got dumped. I met her not long after, and we had a great time. We had sex after a little while, and I wanted to be FWB but she wanted something more. I found out how great she is, so we're together now.
She is now bringing up the past as "you weren't interested in me BACK THEN and used me, I was in love with you since I saw you and you weren't with me!" I have since been a loving, loyal and respectful boyfriend who tell her how much she means to me, take her out on dates and make her feel like she's my world.

Side note: I was a doucher chad before I even met her, and had slept with her slutty ass friend and she can't let that shit go even though I told her I was drunk off my ass and that I view her friend as disgusting and that it's something I woke up to regret. Again this is something from before I even knew about her (my gf).

The fuck do I do? I can't apologize for my past, and frankly I don't feel guilty for shit so I told her to let that shit go or break up. That is after I told her how much she means to me and that she is my world etc but she keeps on bringing up the past and is super mad that I "used her" to get over my past relationship. What do?
>>
>>16613526
Because you didn't list a single pro. You just rattled through the cons, like you were trying to convince yourself that it wasn't worth it.

>Let's have sex
>I don't want to get pregnant!
>We'll use a condom
>My family won't approve!
>Your family aren't here
>But I'll be gone in 2 months!
>So? It's just sex
>I knew it! You only want me for sex!
It's okay to say no and admit you don't want to do it. Even if you like the person.
>>
>>16613526
you lust him a lot, it seems. Also your first fuck won't be a disney flick anyway so just get over with it. Or don't.
>>
>Are girls sad because they can't do helicopter 'cause the don't have penis ?
>>
>>16613589
Yes. I like to helicopter with my bf's penis.
>>
Girls, is it true that some of you do see some some overweight people as attractive?
>>
>>16613579
>>16613585
So your advice is? Pros is it will probably be a very happy experience, but is it worth it?
>>
>>16613633
You have to figure it out for yourself. If you feel that it's wrong in one way or another "doing it" will make that feeling into something much greater. If you feel that it's the right thing to do and that it will be a fond memory instead of a regretful one, then go ahead, there's nothing wrong in having sex with a person you like even though you might not end up getting married. Unless it's a whole lot of people but that's a different issue.
>>
>>16612995
Get clothes that fit properly
Start exercising and improving your diet to get stronger and healthier
Work on not saying please and thank you too much or holding the door too long
Work on stopping your bad habits and ticks
Force yourself to be in uncomfortable situations more to habituate yourself
See a therapist about your anxiety and negative thoughts
>>
File: 7b8716u.jpg (320 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
7b8716u.jpg
320 KB, 1836x3264
Men:

Why does my fiancé regularly insist upon trying to eat me out, even though he knows it makes me feel too self-conscious to enjoy?
>>
>>16613426
Do not give into pressure. Any relationship that results from that will just be a big flop. And that's not fair to yourself or the other person.
>>
>>16613439
I don't want to get legally married, but I definitely want a traditional, life-long, monogamous relationship with my loving partner.
>>
>>16613641
Ok. Even against my parents wishes? Should I even let my parents know I dated a guy?
>>
>>16613651
Because he is missing out on an intimate act that he enjoys. It probably makes him sad he can't do it and that you don't enjoy it.
>>
>>16613666
Are your parents going to join in on you? I don't think it's their business no matter how much they've led you to believe it.
>>
>>16613651
>self-conscious
He's hoping you're going to get over it since you plan to marry him.
>>
>>16613651

In addition to what other anon said, maybe he feels like you're missing out and thinks maybe he can get you to cum that way. Maybe he wants to repay you and thinks you're not serious about your rejections.

Honestly, sometimes people--women in particular--are confusing that way. Sometimes a "no" is actually just a coy "try harder/do it in a different way til I say yes". I've definitely experienced it with my girlfriend and other girls where they'll give what seems like a "soft" no, and then cum buckets when I push past that. There's is a definitively "hard" No that definitely means stop, and can be decidedly different sounding to a soft one, but some girls are better than others at expressing it, some girls only have hard no's, and some guys are better than others at picking it up; maybe to him it that no sounds like the former.

If you really want to him to stop pull him aside for a conversation OUTSIDE of the bedroom and let him know you're serious about how it makes you uncomfortable and want him to stop.
>>
>>16612146
How do you approach woman about liking their feet?
>>
>>16613872
You mean women that you aren't in a relationship with? You don't.
>>
File: Body-types-600x416.jpg (37 KB, 600x416) Image search: [Google]
Body-types-600x416.jpg
37 KB, 600x416
>>16613592
My boyfriend is a kinda chubby endomorph. He was pretty overweight when we first met, but he has a very attractive face and the chemistry was awesome.

He's dropped about 40 pounds since we started dating. I think he's still technically overweight according to BMI, but he looks healthy and strong. He still has the endomorph body but looks bulky/muscular now with a bit of chub around his tummy. That is literally my ideal. I've always liked thicker men. Was always made fun of for being a chubby chaser since high school by my female friends.

I don't know why I'm attracted to it, but yea, I'm sure there are other women like me.
>>
>>16613439
It's not something I dream of, nothing I want to force upon a partner. If it does happen, I have no biological clock for it, I'm cool with making it to my 30s or 40s and not being married.

I feel like to meet my standards of being married, I want to be in like, a 7+ year long relationship, have all our finances worked out, be living together, and know for sure, that we're going to be spending our lives together.

Once those standards are met, I will want to get married.
>>
Men, is it normal to have "meh" sex with your girlfriend on occasion? Maybe one of you just wasn't feelin it one night, but you still had sex that was kinda half-assed? How do you feel about it?

Last night, I wasn't really in the mood, but my bf was. We ate a ton of food, I was feeling bloated, ugly, and tired. And nothin was really feeling right, but we still had sex. This happens extremely rarely, we've been together for a long time, but I still feel kinda bad about it. My boyfriend didn't seem disappointed, but I'm afraid he'll hold onto it or something.
>>
>>16613954
How can I find women who could let me indulge in my foot fetish?
>>
>>16614051

Eh, people have off days. It happens.
>>
>>16614051
It's normal and there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>16614065
Fetlife/CL/escorts
>>
>>16613980
>I don't know why I'm attracted to it, but yea, I'm sure there are other women like me.

Good to know
>>
File: 1373436685128.jpg (46 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
1373436685128.jpg
46 KB, 638x638
>>16612311
Almost, yes.

>>16612430
Because the women we can beat up, with incredible ease, should they try anything.

>>16612518
black jeans and shoes that actually cover your disgusting feet.

>>16613426
tell her to fuck off.

>>16613459
Because it takes little to no effort to post in.

>>16613496
I don't know. Fuck, this isn't a problem, or even a question. Its a choice. For you.

>>16613566
Tell her she either accepts it or you leave. Problem solved.

>>16613651
He's hinting that you should lose some weight.

>>16614051
All the time. Effort is for special occasions only.
>>
Girls.

How long do you have to know a guy before you feel comfortable with him calling you a nick/pet name? Platonic or otherwise.
>>
>>16613371
>>16613371
Maybe the reason you felt such an antagonistic approach is because this is a personal battle of mine.
Yes, it does come to me that us aspie people can be hurtful to "you normal people". Ever since we are born that's what we are used to listen. All the time, possibly everyday for most of us. Inside our families and outside of it. It's like an endless task for us, making a lot of effort to perceive and follow the social cues and rules you so readily embody ever since you were born like it is the air that you breath. This caused most of us to be labeled as bad boys and girls. We do not feel like you do. This is both good and bad, right?
It really seems to me like you want something more than friendship with this girl. If she shared she was the one wanting more than friendship, would you take that ticket? I think you would. This convo is totally different if we are talking about romantic interest. Know this: in love we are all fucked. But specially people in the spectrum. It takes us many years to achieve the necessary stage of social development that allows us to be in healthy relationships. Some of us never do achieve this stage. Most of us will never marry or ever be in a long term committed relationship. And we can feel that. We need a lot of understanding. And space. And patience. We are tough cookies to crack. Do you agree?
>>
>>16614258
>>16614258
We do not feel "incomplete" and in search for the missing piece like the Hollywood romantic notion of love. This idea has been sold to the average person for decades and we just can't really understand it. This is totally foreign to us. And if we try to mimic that...it's a disaster. So a lot of aspies avoid romance altogether. Maybe this is your answer.
Maybe she knows she hurted you. Maybe she knows she upsets everyone, you know? Or at least that's what it feels like. Or maybe she doesn't really know she hurted you, she just crawled into her shell because she wishes to avoid these traumatic interactions' scenarios playing inside her head. And if she is young, up until the early 20s maybe she is not really in the autistic apectrum and she just needs time to adjust to a "normal" rate of human contact. There are a lot of possibilities and if you want some clarification you will have to go and speak to her eventually. She is the only one that can tell you about her truth.

Anyways I hope I made some sense to you. I'm not a native speaker.
>>
>>16613496
Girl, you are talking about your pussy and thinking about mommy and daddy? It's 2015. It's your body. Do what you feel comfortable doing. Don't even consider your parents in this matter, please.
PS: don't forget the condoms!
>>
>>16612146

for women, or men, don't really care

What should I tell to crush who sees my texts on wapp, but doesn't responds. I usually leave it be until she contacts me, but I want her to know that I don't like this and it is annoying, without looking like a clingy or overreacting guy
>>
why is y'all pussies so loose lulz
>>
women, do you prefer duck or sushi when you are at a japanese restaurant?
Also, why you smell like fish?
>>
>>16614358
What?

>>16614355
Maybe your dick's just too tiny
>>
>>16614332
>I want her to know that I don't like this and it is annoying, without looking like a clingy or overreacting guy
There is no way.
>>
Girls, from another girl. Is there a tactful way to tell your friend she needs to buy her clothes one size up?

She's gained weight this year and she knows it, but still tries to squeeze into the size she wore at the start of the year, and she'd look so much better if her clothes fit properly. She's already self conscious about her weight and I think having her clothes fit better would help, but at the same time, seeing a bigger number on the size might make her feel worse.

She's already trying to lose the weight again, by the way. It was just her last year of uni and she was focusing on that above all. I just want her to look and feel better in the interim
>>
>>16614516
Don't bother. The shame of not being able to fit into clothes you once fit into is exactly what she needs.
>>
>>16614516
No. Encourage her to shorten the interim instead. Make diet and exercise fun for her by keeping it social. Join her for healthy meals, move around together, etc.
>>
Why can't you be honest and ask a guy to fuck you
>>
Nowadays you have to make a sign for a guy to fuck you
>>
And cook a meal, fix his clothes, clean the house
>>
>>16614530
>>16614552
>>16614545
Why are you blogging at us in separate posts? This isn't an instant messenger.
>>
>>16612518
classy and well put together
>>
How do I get a friend of mine to send me a picture of her feet? She's almost 30 so not gullible at all. I'm gonna explicitly ask her but I don't want to ruin our friendship if she see me like a pervert.
How would you react if a long time friend asked you something like that?
>>
>>16614516
My sister is the same way. I'd just leave her be and let her realize it.

Even I have been in the same boat and tried to squeeze into an old size and see my muffin top hang out. There were times when I gained a bit of weight and thought in fitting rooms, "I can't believe I'm wearing this size of jeans." but then I try them on, they look nice, and then I think "Oh, these look better. Well, no one is even going to see the size on the tag anyways."

It's got to be a personal process. If anyone had told me "You should try a size up" during that time. I probably would have had a mini breakdown and scarfed down a whole pizza from sad-eating.

The only times I had ever done things about my weight, my clothes, my personal experience, were only from my own thoughts of change, not what other people told me.
>>
>>16614578
Well it is perverted. You're going to get off on the picture. Why would she accept?
>>
>>16614582
I think the main problem for my friend is that she's at the biggest end of straight sizes, since she's tall too. We don't really have many plus sized stores aimed at women in their early 20s at a reasonable price where I live, so her options are somewhat limited to squeeze into the biggest straight size (which is roughly where she used to be) or dress like a middle aged woman.
>>
>>16614607
She's losing weight, why buy all new clothes that'll be too big in a few months?
Help her lose weight but do not mention her clothes. It'd be so embarrassing to her.
>>
>>16614607
She probably knows that then and feels frustrated by it.

My friends and I used to do accountability groups for weightloss and healthy eating. If she's not able to find clothes that fit her current size, maybe you and a few friends can work out together and eat healthier together? So it doesn't seem like a personal attack on her weight. I mean, this would be better and healthier than telling she needs to dress better.
>>
i recently got a tinder girls number whos dtf, im gonna text her at 8 tonight but idfk what to say

i want say something like

"hey what are u doing tonight?"
her: "nmu"
me: "same, wanna chill n watch a movie?"

this is my dilemma

my house is so fuckin shitty i cant invite her over, my fucking parents are 100% gonna be home if invite her over at like 6pm or later, including brother sister, fucking dog that barks at EVERY stranger within 20 feet of my house. and my furnace is under construction so we have no running water no heat, im freezing typing this, what the fuck

is it socially acceptable to invite her over during the day? like at 2 or 3pm? or will that put me in the creep category that girls so easly throw you in from 1 bad text

so how can i invite myself over a chick i never met off tinders house without looking like a complete fucking creep? cuz i seriously doubt this bitch is gonna invite me over herself
>>
>>16614619
To be honest, I don't know how successful the weight loss will be. Her weight has fluctuated since she was 14/15 (she's 22 now), but a general trend is that she has gained weight. She's made some attempts in the past to lose it, but she's never stuck by them properly. I just think it'd be too drastic of a lifestyle change for her to maintain a lower weight, since she's an emotional eater and her family has always been big eaters so she's grown up with that. I know it sounds like I'm making excuses for her, but I'm just describing the whole situation.

>>16614628
She and I aren't really part of a 'group' together. She has other friends she goes to the gym with, but I think the biggest issue is her diet, and she knows it, and any attempts she's made in the past haven't worked out long term.

I don't know, I guess a lot of the weight loss is on her. I just want her to feel good throughout the whole process.
>>
literally autistic hence my social retardation sorry but here it goes
i think this older guy likes me but i'm horrible at picking up on social cues. he keeps offering to pay for food, movie tickets, etc when we hang out even when I say I'll pay it myself. And we keep hanging out alone, without the friend who introduced us. He asks to hang out with me a lot
>>
>>16614650
What's creepy about seeing each other in the day?

In the normal chatting you could ask her what her home situation is. The phrase would be, "Can you host?" I wouldn't be offended or think he's some lame-o. Maybe some girls would but it just seems unreasonable to me.
>>
>>16614332

bump.
>>
>>16614669
You should just stop sending messages. Then if ever asked why you stopped,
"Because you don't write back."
>>
>>16614672

she wont ask that. Tomorrow she would send a message like nothing happened. Hey or something.
>>
>>16614830
Well then you'll get what you want, which is dialogue. Stop texting again as soon as she does.
>>
To girls: Could you describe how you had the best orgasm of your life?
>>
just curious, how do I get my gf to become overly emotionally attached? Like in the films, some man calls her a slut and she'll just cry and beg forgiveness... Tacky yes, you get the point. If I wanted to get to the stage where if I dumped her she would get depression.
>>
>>16614881
If you're asking how to get her to, you're not capable of it.
>>
>>16614886
I'm just interested and I would never do it to my gf unless I had an epiphany and became a sadist. How does it happen?
>>
>>16614893
She's naturally clingy and you're naturally manipulative. Perfect storm and all that jazz. That's how.
>>
File: Kornheiser_Why.jpg (23 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser_Why.jpg
23 KB, 288x499
Women,
Why do you prey on beta orbiters.
Use them as an emotional sponge but never consider them. You are literally using them to fulfill the rest of your relationship desires that chad doesnt fulfill. Cant you see its wrong or do you not care. Is it the mentality that if you do it you can have everything that drives this behavior. I mean its true.
>>
Me and a childhood friend both got drunk on Christmas day and ended up talking on the phone for two hours about a bunch of really personal stuff. We usually meet up once a year around this time, but this go round I'm sort of confused what to do because of how personal our conversation got. She has a guy she's in a relationship with that she refuses to call her boyfriend, but I definitely got the vibe that if we were drunk in the same room we would be all over each other. Should I still meet up with her? Should I just pretend the conversation never happened?
>>
Ladies Im 6 foot. Would you say that you like ottermode, bearmode, or athletic ripped mode.
In college I weighed 175lb with pretty much no fat and had a swimmers body (a bit more muscular though). And the ladies loved it. Right now Im bulking and weigh 190lbs. Women dont even look at me anymore. Granted my facial definition goes out the window when I bulk so Im not surprised. But now Im wondering if I should stay around 175lb or keep trying to get my weight up. Not bulking for women but Im satisfied with stats and now its kinda for aesthetics but being in the gym is probably screwing with my mind. Peak cut I weighed 165 and benched 235 for 2 which I was completely content with.
>>
>>16614954

Frogs/redpill/other dumbasses

Why do you post shit like this?

Don't you know the rest of us guys just shake our heads at your dumb orbiter asses and think your ass deserves it for not knowing how to take a hint? If you're going to bug the shit out of girls and quasi-stalk them no matter what they do, they may as well get some use out of you.
>>
>>16614973
>anon I need a shoulder to cry on
>can you drop everything youre doing to be here for me in my time of need
>thanks I feel better
>time to suck chads cock
Theres no hint to take, its not stalking. Its just abuse and manipulation of kindness.
>>
>>16614973
>redpill
>orbiter
You use the words but you do not understand them
>>
>>16614965
>6'0"
>190lbs
>women don't even look at me anymore
>"bulking"

You gotta be lying about your height dawg, I'm 6'0" 220lbs, and I'm hardly an eyesore.
>>
>>16614986
Didnt say I was an ugly fat blob. Im considered really attractive. But I lose my flocks when I bulk.
>lying about your height
I wish. I feel like 6' is barely acceptable. Im grateful Im not a manlet but Id really like to be 6'2 6'3 optimally. 6'1 if anything. But Ive taken it as everyone under 6'4 wants an extra inch so I dont let it bug me.

Unless you have a huge amount of muscle mass on me Id say that youd be an eyesore in the sense of not sexually attractive at all.
>>
>>16614979
I think Anon's point was that you should ask yourself
>what's in it for me?
between lines 2 and 3.
>>
>>16615001
Thats the why theyre betas. Because they try to act selfless and kind. And women use that to fulfill the rest of their relationship needs.
>>
>>16615020
If someone was giving you all that, wouldn't you take it? Women aren't responsible for your feelings, you are.
>>
>>16614877
vibrator
>>
>>16615025
>If someone was giving you all that, wouldn't you take it?
Of course not. If a homeless person offered you food would you take it. Its like women are morally deficient or something.
>>
>>16615033
I would debate a homeless person can then not complain that I took the food and gave nothing but thanks, and therefore has no right to be upset.
>>
>>16615033
But it's not like beta orbiters are lacking in anything, like the homeless person is lacking in food. You're responsible for looking out for yourself, no one else is.
>>
>>16615033
If you're offering something, then don't cry that someone took what you're offering. You can always say no when you're asked to do something for a girl, you know.
>>
>>16614877
Guys here. Gf said I gave her the best orgasm of her life by accident once. Edged her for like an hour with only like an inch of my penis then stuck in it all the way (too long too go balls deep ;_;) and she immediately started convulsing. However she gets upset whenever I do that so I dont really get to replicate it.
>>
I am sorry but I don't know where else to ask this...

How do I know I have a "crush" on someone?

I have never had any kind of romantic feelings towards another person.
As a young male teenager I always thought I just have to wait and someday it will happen, but I am turning 20 soon and I still have no idea what it's like.
Btw. I know from the porn I watch that I am not Asexual.
>>
To women,

Am I completely fucked if I have autism and live on disability? Should I try online dating? Should I try dating other autistic people? I am very confident and have asked six girls out so far. 4 said no and 2 said yes but never showed up to our date or returned my calls. I feel lonely some days.
>>
>>16615042
No one said the homeless person is upset. But watching a human being so deficient as to take for the homeless person. I can hardly see them as human.
>>16615043
>But it's not like beta orbiters are lacking in anything
Eh they probably are lacking in the aspect of their love life. Not that they are seeking it out from the women they help. But they are offering help because they feel like they should help people even though the person shouldnt be helped. Some people just cant say no to those in need and get used for it.
>>16615048
>You can always say no when you're asked to do something for a girl,
If you could you wouldnt be a beta. Some people have to help people who ask for it.
But youre right. My analogy is a bit off. Its more like women asking and taking food from the homeless because the homeless dont mind. Gave women too much credit there for a sec.
>>
Guy here.

TL;DR - How often is "normal" to have sex with my girlfriend of 5 months? We both live together and have done for the last 3 months.

If I could, I would have sex several times a day with her, but she just doesn't seem into it, and it's really frustrating me because when I see her all I want to do is have sex. I've noticed that it's always me that initiates it by touching her and often I'm rejected with an excuse or more usually "later..." or "not now, come on" or the typical being tired excuse. It's like it's not a concern for her. On a good week I manage to have sex almost everyday, on a bad week it's barely once a week. Also, she literally never offers me bjs or hjs, not a single time in our relationship. I could probably count on one hand the amount of times she's initiated sex too.

She really enjoys it when we start and reaches orgasm most times, and I last long and perform well from what she's said and other girls have told me, so that's not an issue. She's had a lot of sexual partners before me, mostly one night stands, so it's not like she hates sex. I've also asked her why she doesn't want to have sex with me so often anymore or if I'm doing something wrong and she just got angry/upset and said nothing was wrong, so speaking about it got me nowhere.

I'm starting to think I have a problem because it frustrates me so much when she falls asleep and we dont have sex, or just by remembering that it's always me the one that always wants to have sex and that I have to insist so much every day to get what I want.
>>
>>16615049
How long, out of interest?
>>
>>16615064
>5 month girlfriend
>living together for 3 months
Why?
>>
>>16615060
How strong is the autism. Learn some self control and you should be fine.
>>
>>16615060
My friend's boyfriend is high functioning autistic. I don't know what effect the disability part will make though. Honestly though, from your description, I wouldn't date you.
>>
>>16614981

No, I understand. I just think both are equally retarded.

Both fundamentally seek to put blame on others. Redpills just get more aggro and misogynistic using that the above logic to justify their actions.

Male, female, people are people. One gender isn't inherently better or worse than the other.

>>16615043
>You're responsible for looking out for yourself, no one else is.

This anon has it right. That's part of what it means to be an adult.
>>
>>16615066
How long what?
>>
>>16615073
>That's part of what it means to be an adult.
This isnt about why betas are betas. Its why women are so deficient that you have to protect yourself from them.
>>
>>16615073
>One gender isn't inherently better or worse than the other.
Someones reading into things. You seem to have some pent up emotions about being called out. No one claimed one gender was better than another.
>>
>>16615062
>If you could you wouldnt be a beta. Some people have to help people who ask for it.
And women get scammed by 'love rats' who pretend to be someone they're not and ask them for money because they're preying on the vulnerable. One gender is not more moral or more virtuous than the other. There are shit people in each gender, and you can't generalise and claim one is worse than the other. Inherently, we're all greedy and we generally do what we do for our own personal good. After all, aren't beta orbiters hanging around girls and doing shit for them so that maybe the cute girl will date them and fall in love with them?
>>
>>16615087

See >>16615033
>Its like women are morally deficient or something.
There's definitely some 'women are shit, men are so much better' attitudes around here
>>
>>16615067
Because we both work, love each other, and used to share apartments with other people so we just wanted to move in together.
>>
>>16615074
Yer dick
>>
>>16615093
And now your relationship is stagnating and you're stuck with her. Fantastic decision you made there
>>
>>16615090
For the topic of using people as your emotional tampon. Yeah, women are much worse about it.
But youre the one who generalized to men are better. Definitely some pent up frustration from being called out. You probably do some terrible stuff and get hurt when people call you out for it.
>>
>>16615104
>resorting to personal attacks
I guess this discussion is over then.
>>
>>16615073
>Redpills just get more aggro and misogynistic using that the above logic to justify their actions.
I personally have only talked with the more tame side of redpills (every group of anything has a rational side and a famous retarded side) so I can't comment accurately on the douchebag redpills you are talking about. I've never really cared for the whole thing so idk.

>Male, female, people are people. One gender isn't inherently better or worse than the other.
I agree with the second sentence, but only a fool would treat both sexes the same. (Notice I said 'same', not 'equally'. 3+7 = 6+4)
>>
>>16615104

You're now actually talking to AT LEAST two completely different anons btw.
>>
>>16615068
Moderate to moderately severe, I would say moderately severe growing up as I had fits of uncontrollable spasms and would quite often be confused but as a late teen and adult I have been better. Right now, I have a speech impediment, I shake very noticeably all the time and I make very poor social decisions. Additionally, somehow I come across threatening to most people as I was thrown out of college (which I was failing anyway) and fired from all my jobs for making people feel uncomfortable.

I have however never been violent towards another human being outside of words and honestly I am perplexed as to what words where I have used to demonstrate threatening behaviour as well.

>>16615071
Ah, thxs, appreciate the honesty. Do you think dating autistic women could be a good idea? I knew a highly functioning one that said yes to me asking them out but they were one of the two that just started ignoring me.
>>
>>16612146
Whats it like outside?
>>
>>16615088
>And women get scammed by 'love rats' who pretend to be someone they're not and ask them for money because they're preying on the vulnerable.
Someones watching tv too much. This is more equivalent to a gold digger female. No one questioned or called all women golddiggers.
>There are shit people in each gender
No using and manipulating beta orbiters is to be expected of women. No like an exception.
>Inherently, we're all greedy and we generally do what we do for our own personal good
This is actually false and its the excuse people use to try to when they act like shit towards other people. Any you ever read any marx.
>After all, aren't beta orbiters hanging around girls and doing shit for them so that maybe the cute girl will date them and fall in love with them?
No. Some people just want to be kind to others. They shouldnt get abused for that.
>>
>>16615130
>No. Some people just want to be kind to others. They shouldnt get abused for that.
But they're not getting abused. You said it yourself: they want to be kind to others.
>>
>>16615112
Did I strike a nerve. Not that it was a conversation. Just you getting triggered by your own actions.
>>
>>16615133
>But they're not getting abused. You said it yourself: they want to be kind to others.
>ask a homeless person for food and they offer it
>theyre not getting abused, they just want to be kind to others
Yep, morally deficient. Worst part is that you probably cant see it. And if you cant see it then its just inherent to your nature.
>>
>>16615138
>I have money
>donate all my money to AIDS charity
>i was abuse! charity shouldn't have accepted my money
You see the issue here? Homelessness doesn't make them a victim.
>>
>>16615143
Women are charity chases now. This is getting better.
And any charity that would knowingly accept every penny a person has is morally deficient. Unless its for a cause greater than the people.
>>
>>16615099
Eh doesnt really matter. 7.5~8.25 depending on how aroused I am. Either way it doesnt all go in.
>>
>>16615143
Abusing peoples good will like this. I really hope women don't think like this and you are just an exception.
>>
>>16615154
You're being baited into either arguing against a troll or someone whose opinion is firmly fixed. It's accomplishing nothing but shitting up the thread for the rest of us.
>>
>>16615169
As the 'troll', I agree. Let's ask non-accusatory questions to the opposite gender.
>>
If a girl doesn't like you after a month of knowing you, could that change in the future?
>>
File: download.jpg (52 KB, 221x197) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
52 KB, 221x197
>>16615159
And I thought 7 inches was annoying.
>>
>>16615182
Not sincerely.
>>
>>16615169
muh thread integrity
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>16615190
>>>/s4s/
>>
Went on a good date with a girl from a dating website. Her bio said she is an introvert who needs a lot of alone time. Does that mean it's normal for her to ignore my text for a week while logging on whatsapp and not even checking my msg?
>>
>>16615195
No. Too many jerks use introversion as an excuse for being selfish assholes. Being an introvert is not a permission slip to arbitrarily abandon basic responsibilities to dates/significant others/loved ones/etc.
>>
>>16615182
No, sorry
>>
>>16612146
Girls:

Why do women think its okay to not learn basic skills these days like cooking, domestic chores and financial sensibility? This isn't about a gender debate over what roles each person has: I honestly give zero craps about such things. Instead it's based of a genuine observation of mine where it seems today I'm expected to have this shit covered, yet I've never met a woman who has done so. I've had around what I'd consider four major relationships (3 years +) and about a dozen short term (<1 year).

Is this just me being unlucky?
>>
>>16615182
Never take a womans opinion seriously
>>16615185
>>16615211

The answer is yes. However shes not going to grow to love you unless something opens her eyes. Either she realizes you are what shes looking for or you present an aspect of you that she didnt realize you had.
If you never act romantic then shes never going to see you romantically. Also make sure she realizes she has something to gain by returning your feelings. If you do everything for her and she realizes she can just take advantage of that, she will.
One of the fastest ways to get a woman to reconsider is to step out of her life. Just remember that if you didnt give her anything worth reconsidering the answer isnt going to change
>>
>>16615236
>Also make sure she realizes she has something to gain by returning your feelings.
So, insincerity then.
>>
>>16615233
>Why do women think its okay to not learn basic skills these days like cooking, domestic chores and financial sensibility?
Because a womans job today is just to spread her legs. Theres a reason why gender roles exist but that implies women are people.
Youre basically paying for a living onahole.
Try finding girls who are virgins are only have had very few partners. When shes not bringing sex to the table she'll realize she needs to offer more.
>>
>>16615239
How is it insincere.
>>
>>16615233
I know more men than women like that. My brother can barely make toast. It must just be the company we keep.
>>
>>16615254
Who the fuck do you think you are to give people advice when you barely speak English, you embarrassing sack of shit? Aren't you ashamed to not even know what simple words mean? Get the hell out of here you loser. No one wants you and your shitty vocabulary.
>>
>>16615260
Men dont really need to know how to cook lol.
Its kinda like home decoration. If you leave it to a guy youll end up with white walls and a couch and tv. Maybe a table. Men dont really care about such things but look to women to complete them.
>>
>>16615271
Im questioning your English capabilities right now honestly.
But Im too old to be entertained but such hostility. Have fun.
>>
>>16615272
Cooking is a basic skill though, that's one thing I agree with >>16615233 on. It's probably more a generation thing overall though, to be honest.
>>
>>16615184
It has its uses and women generally like being completely filled. Some even like cervix banging so everyone wins. I dont know what its like to have that last inch go in but its probably one of those grass is greener things because I recognize I like knowing the Ive maxed out the girl.
>>
>>16615277
Yeah but cooking beyond the basics isnt. If you can survive without relying on take out youre probably good.
>>
>>16615290
No one's talking about fancy cooking though, we're talking about cooking the basics
>>
>>16615298
What do you call the basics. Im a vegetarian so dont expect me to cook meat. Really if its just me were only having beans and steamed vegetables. I only cook to survive.
>>
>>16615306
I consider being able to make a decent variety of dishes the basics (maybe five or more), as well as the ability to put together a well balanced meal. Basically having the skills to keep yourself healthy and to stop you and others getting bored. Included in that is basic ability to use herbs, spices and seasonings to make your food actually taste good too. Another aspect is not requiring a recipe to make those dishes; anyone can follow a recipe, but that doesn't mean you have the ability to cook
>>
>>16615064
Bump for this
>>
>>16615313
>and to stop you and others getting bored.
Way too demanding to expect of a guy. I crack up every time I look at college dorms or apartments and see girls with food supplies and cooking utensils but guys with ramen cups on the floor. But just like there are guys who care, there are women who dont care.
>>
>>16615236

Thanks. I'm gonna leave her alone for a while and see if she contacts me first.
>>
>>16615323
You're living with a woman who you've been dating for only 5 months. Maybe you even think you love her, but it's only been 5 months - so in reality you don't know. You didn't even give yourselves a chance to really feel out the relationship before taking such an important step. And you're only 5 months in and already doubting the sex. Why did you two do this. Why.
>>
File: 1.jpg (44 KB, 370x570) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
44 KB, 370x570
>>16612518
stuff like this if you're cute
>>
>>16615349
A lot of people move in together soon in the relationship. We genuinely did it out of convenience but also out of love and I don't regret it.

Everyone is missing the point. I just want to know how often partners who live together have sex so I can know if I'm expecting too much or she really is just getting boring.
>>
>>16615360
>A lot of people move in together soon in the relationship
Not as many as you'd think, and those couples don't last very long either.

>I just want to know how often partners who live together have sex so I can know if I'm expecting too much or she really is just getting boring.
This isn't simply a case of you two living together though. This is a case of you living together very soon after getting together, which adds the honeymoond period ending in as an explanation. And honestly, that sounds to be the root of your problem more than anything
>>
>>16615360
>So I can know if I'm expecting too much or she really is just getting boring

You're five months in. Your Bliss stage has ended. Call her boring to her face though, I dare you.
>>
>>16615360
Been with boyfriend 6 years, living together on and off 2 years. Unless there's an issue like period or illness we have sex every other day. Though I've been ill so we having had sex for a month until now.
>>
File: 1380958476341.jpg (77 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1380958476341.jpg
77 KB, 500x385
Women:
So I confessed to this woman that I have a crush on her a few nights ago. After hanging out for a few hours at a bar, I decided to admit it. Her response was "I don't know what you see in me." I moved on by saying she was beautiful inside/out.

I knew this was risky. I went with it anyway because I didn't care what the answer was. If she said no, great. I can get her out of my system. I have no issues with rejection.

But after I admitted that I had a crush on her, she seemed to respond to my messages faster now with more emotion. Don't know if that counts.

What do?
>>
>>16615427
Well that's sweet
I guess that's a good sign? What did she say to your answer?
>>
>>16615433
Forgot to mention on my post >>16615427
that she didn't say "yes" or "no"and just left me hanging. That's why I am confused.
>>
>>16613592
Yes, women are much less judgmental about this than men.
>>
I met a guy on the interweb, have plans to hang out in a few days, hasn't mentioned exchanging photos. Am I gonna get murdered?
>>
I was going out with a girl for about a month or two. One day we were kissing on her bed when she suddenly looked really freaked out, as if she was guilty of something. She was pretty off for the rest of the day. The next time we met she said she wasn't in love with me and that she still had feelings for someone back where she lived. Do you reckon she felt guilty about kissing me whilst having him on her mind or that maybe she had sex with someone else whilst she was seeing me. Do I confront her about it? I think she slept with someone else whilst seeing me and couldn't handle the guilt?
>>
>>16615427
I guess she's still unsure if she hasn't given you an answer? Maybe she needs more time. Like I said though if she's still responding to you it's a good sign.
You could try asking if she wants to get a coffee/drink together to hang out or something
>>
>>16615470
Maybe. This stuff makes me think.
The bad thing is that she doesn't live close to me anymore. Went to visit her current town of residence during the weekend with my buddies. She did said "hope to see you soon again!" earlier.

The long distance is a pain, but that's a different challenge I will face it if the feeling is mutual between her and I.
>>
>>16615195
A week is a little extreme. I'd say yes if it was a couple days, since responding is opening up socialization.
What it comes down to is this: it doesn't matter how she compares to the normal woman. Are you okay with it? Why would the fact that other people do it make you feel less bad that she's ignoring you?

She is who she is. If you like her, stay. If it's too much, go.
>>
>>16615491
Well, I wish you luck then
>>
>>16615458
Regardless of the real reason, it doesn't sound like she has any business being involved with anyone right now.
>>
>>16615442
>Yes, women are much less judgmental about this than men.
Why lie?
>>
>>16615427
>"I don't know what you see in me." I moved on by saying she was beautiful inside/out.
You blew it. Literally bombard a woman about how cute she is at these times. You can feed other things later.
>>
File: what.png (10 KB, 258x151) Image search: [Google]
what.png
10 KB, 258x151
is she saying she will never give me another chance?

or is she saying try to talk to me again in the summer?

or what

my ex gf, we broke up over 18 months ago,
>>
>>16615531
She's telling you to leave her alone indefinitely.
>>
>>16615507
What do I do? If she's not in love with me, fine. But if she saw someone behind my back, before telling me then its a betrayal of my trust and I wouldnt want to see her again.
>>
>>16615539
This.
>>
Hey friends,

I want to take my girlfriend on a holiday, but it doesn't look like we'll be able to organize it until maybe the end of the year. What's something nice I can do for her to tide her over.
Travel intra-nationally? I'm not sure.
>>
>>16615531
F R I E N D Z O N E
R I E N D Z O N E
I E N D Z O N E
E N D Z O N E
N D Z O N E
D Z O N E
Z O N E
O N E
N E
E
>>
why, when i try to update the thread is just says connection error. You would think 4chan could have fixed this by now.

fucking jank website with even more autistic users. fuck all of you
>>
>>16615565
its not an error. Its to deter trolls. Its why you can use quick post either.
>>
>>16615542
>>16615458
Please respond. Its driving me insane to think that she could have slept with someone else whilst she was going out with me. Do I just let it go?
>>
>>16615679
We cannot know if she slept with someone else.
>>
>>16615681
Do I confront her and ask if she did?
>>
>>16615694
Sure. What could go wrong?
>>
>>16615694
I think that's a bad idea. I would sooner assume that her sex problems stems from insecurity and intimacy issues. So to jump to accusations over it will clam her up from talking to you about how she feels.
>>
>>16615705
>>16615704
What do I do? Every time I think its gone I start to think if she's fucked me over or not. If I see her again there will be a huge fucking elephant in the room.
>>
>>16615740
Just fucking ask if its bothering you. Shes going to lie if its true.
>>
Let's say i am in a bar, what are some ways i can tell a girl is interested in me? What body language clues a girl will show if she's interested?

I'm not confident enough to make a move on a totally random girl, i can only get myself to do it if i feel the girl is interested in me but i'm totally oblivious about female body language.
>>
>>16615523
>Why lie?
>implying any organism in the universe can tel if a person is lying or not on the internet
>>
To both: How much laziness is a turn off?
>>
>>16615989
Does it get in the way of completing basic chores? Is your house a mess? Can you hold down a job? Are you willing to go out and do things?
>>
>>16616004
Always do basic chores, clean my apartment every week, currently an intern, can go outside but I'm very shy.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.