[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, so here's the deal. Around a month ago, I opted to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 8BPimage2015127194218248514.png (93 KB, 218x351) Image search: [Google]
8BPimage2015127194218248514.png
93 KB, 218x351
Okay, so here's the deal.
Around a month ago, I opted to bang this chick, who for the sake of anonymity we'll call A. A was always super fucking into me, is a bit bigger and I honestly only mildly enjoy her presence. Enough that I don't mind talking with her at the occasional party or going out for lunch with her and some friends, but not enough that I'm comfortable talking with her for extended periods of time alone or making any commitments with her. Now that being said, A and I have a fair amount of mutual friends and she even knows a lot of ladies that I don't.
So, we've been "fuck friends" since then. We've fucked like twice and she sends me pictures, but I've made excuses to not go and see her. We originally agreed to stay private about our arrangement but she has told like, 4 or so of our friends.
This didn't matter until now. I was chatting with one of my female friends R. She asked me a bit about A and I explained that I didn't really know if I wanted to continue fucking her, she said some shit like "she doesnt want a relationship but she is attached to you and feels comfortable around you." The subject eventually fades away and she mentions that I look really hot with my new haircut and I jokingly said she was into me, to which she said, "I wouldn't do that to A." I honestly don't even know if I'm attracted to A other than the fact that sex/doing anything with her sounds nice in my head but we were talking about sex and her mentioning sucking dick made me feel about the same uncomfortable weird feeling I get when one of my long term female friends mentions their sex life, so I very well might not be attracted to her.
What mainly has me concern here is that someone wouldn't do things with me because A is getting attached. I'm fine with occasionally banging her on the side, but I don't want this to interfere with other possibilities or anything like that.
>pic unrelated
>>
This was hard to read. Going outside of this group is your best bet. Not really sure what the question is.
>>
>>16612297
Sorry, I suck at explaining.
It's just a genuine "what do" sorta question. Do I stop banging A?
>>
>>16612315

You're in for a shitstorm, I suggest you buckle up.

See, when you have sex with someone who doesn't see it as a purely physical act, they're going to assume that they mean something to you. In this situation, when you decide to stop fucking her she's going to be confused and angry. You'll STILL be off-limits to any of her friends, and even if one is them DID end up being with you afterwards then like half of your friend group is going to believe that you were stolen away while the other half is going to believe that you were fucking around the whole time and might have been two-timing.

Yes, you should stop fucking her, but you also shouldn't have been doing it in the first place if you're not particularly attracted to her. Jesus guys, keep it in your pants.
>>
fuck bitches get money
>>
>>16612274
How did you meet "A"?
Just curious.
>>
I'm just drunk is part of the problem but still, I think you should go outside this group unless this other girl is that great that it's worth the fallout.
>>
>>16612336
I initially told her I wasn't emotionally interested and that this was just fucking. She's used the terms "fuck buddy" more than I have but yet comes to me for emotional problems and shit.
>>16612358
She was originally one of my buddies' girlfriends.
>>16612362
I don't even know if I like R, which is weird but I'm still racking my head over why I feel so weird after talking to her.
>>
File: hahahaomg.jpg (14 KB, 236x294) Image search: [Google]
hahahaomg.jpg
14 KB, 236x294
>OP is probably banging two trailer hogs
>>16612336
>mfw implying this guy can ever keep it in his pants
>>
>>16612274
Your best bet is to move to Alaska and get facial reconstructive surgery, but plz not in that order.

All jokes aside, you're fucked m8, just dump one and run off with the other. You started dragging your dick around in this ants nest, you know whats coming for ya.
>>
>>16612369
Even as a guy I think it's hard to fuck without at least some kind of emotion. What people say and reality isn't always the same. Maybe just fizz it out.
>>
>>16612369
Sounds like youre not the only one doing some using...
>>
>>16612386
I mean, I thought it was just gonna be a friends with benefit sorta thing?
>>16612390
Honestly, i'm like, neigh autistic nowadays in my emotional connection towards girls. i'll fuck them and listen to their problems but i find it really hard to care enough to want to go out of my way for them or care if they decide to leave me.
>>
>>16612409
Yeah, I got you but I think for most girls it's emotional to some extent.
>>
>>16612409
Once again, sounds like some1s playing you.
My advice is to pull out, before your dingus gets chopped off in an argument
>>
>>16612431
swear thats gay af
>>16612432
elaborate?
>>
>>16612274

Hey OP

the girl is playing with your mind.

You should've answered in a relaxed tone: "And what would you do with me?"

and let it go

when girls think you don't give a fuck about fucking them you win.

You already fucking another girl and she knows, you have the upper hand if you play it right from there
>>
>>16612462
just threats, I now sleep at home, alone. very alone.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.