[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I stop going thru bfs stuff?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: o-CHEATING-TEXTING-facebook.jpg (277 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-CHEATING-TEXTING-facebook.jpg
277 KB, 2000x1000
It started when he was dishonest and disloyal about something. Before then, I didn't go through his phone or history. Ever since that happened, I'm obsessed with going through everything.
Since it happened, I haven't found out anything else, but I'm still like just waiting to find something.
I want to stop this behavior.
Tldr;
> bf was dishonest and I found out
> now I go through his phone and history constantly
> how do I stop this obsessive behavior?
>>
Dishonest about?
>>
>>16607252
Was he dishonest or did he flat out lie?
>>
>>16607255
I found out he had nudes of his ex still. It didn't bother me, but he was dishonest and said he deleted them. But he went behind my back to get them back. I found out again, and asked him why he wanted them so badly. He kept giving me different answers just to find a reason I'd accept. He told me he thought I wasn't good enough, then that he wasn't good enough, and finally that he wasn't over his ex. The last turned out to be the truth, but he said it was in the moment and that he was over her. But I still don't believe him, considering he has been facebook stalking her on a fake facebook, and I guess that's why I still go through his stuff.
>>
>>16607267
Refer to this.
>>16607273
>>
>>16607252
Bump again
>>
>>16607273
Have you considered leaving him?
>>
>>16607305
I thought about it, but I don't want to leave him. I want to forgive and forget, and if anything like this ever happens again, then shame on me and I would leave him.
>>
>>16607314
How do you know the next time it happens you won't give him another chance?
>>
>>16607321
It depends on what it is. If he actually cheats on me, I would not give him another chance.
>>
>>16607252
stop it
>>
>>16607379
No
>>
>>16607450
well okay post on 4chan then
>>
who says you can or should stop. I've been going through my girlfriend's shit for more than 4 years now, it's not a big deal.
>>
Is being the paranoid gf really what you want to be? Because that never ends well.
>>
>>16607273
And you're still with him because...?

He flat out disrespects you, puts you down, and has single handedly turned you into a paranoid psycho; so seriously wondering why.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.