[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So. I know for certain that she has basically been cheating on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (445 KB, 2586x1938) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
445 KB, 2586x1938
So. I know for certain that she has basically been cheating on her boyfriend (sexting, flirting, snapping other dudes). She did this with her last relationship too. It was something I speculated for a while (I am/was friends with her on snapchat) but I have now heard from someone else that has confirmed it. Unsure why that ended though but perhaps he found out how promiscuous she is. She has a daughter (got knocked up really young, unsurprisingly) but I feel like it is unfair on her child and also her boyfriend that she does this thinking it's ok. You would think she would be after some stability for her child? I don't know. I feel bad for the guy though.

Tl;dr young mum cheating on her boyfriend by exchanging dirty pics with other dudes.

How to handle this?
>>
You handle it by...minding your own business.

I fail to see how this is of any concern to you. Even if your morals are offended, you would be out of bounds to try to involve yourself in any way.

Go read a book or something.
>>
This is not any of your business nor is it your place to meddle with a relationship that doesn't concern you. The only way I would think it would be ok for you to let the boyfriend know is if you were close friends with him or something. If not, fuck off.
>>
Why do you feel you need to "handle" this? Stay out of her life and out of her business.

If you feel bad for the guy and what you feel is best for the guy is to leave the relationship, then tell the guy this is happening.

If you feel bad for the kid, then alert social services that the kid's mother is an illegal sex worker (cam girl).

If what you're aiming for in your high horse is to "shame this whore" or some other ludicrously stupid shit, please stop. All you are doing is putting everyone associated with the woman through unnecessary emotional turmoil, and most likely, because of more deeper running and complicated reasons than you as an outsider can see, those people will now be enmeshed in an even unhappier relationship.
>>
>>16606204
*neither<not
>>
>>16606196
The impression I get here is that you'rebuttblasted over her sending some other guy n00dz but wouldn't do the same thing for you. Now youu've got some kind of hero complex on the go where you think you'll "save the day" where the kid will write you a thankyou letter for breaking apart the only family she has.
>>
>>16606205
If he feels bad for the kid he should get her taken away from her mother and put into the system, ripping away any semblance of stability in her life and taking her from someone who she probably loves just because her mother takes pictures of herself to share which in no way is illegal or indicative of child abuse?

Her mother probably isn't a great role model, but you're insane if you think that that would benefit the child in any way unless the mother is actually abusive, and if she was OP would have shared that.
>>
>>16606229
The point I am making is not whether sex work should or should not be decriminalized or even a bullshit point on whether it's related to the love between a mother and a child.

OP believes that it is "not ok" for mothers of children to have sex lives that he disapproves of. If OP fervently believes that this is in some way causing harm to the child and must be stopped, he should go about it through the proper channels.

In short, the point I am making is, OP doesn't give a shit about the child, but engages in this bullshit white nonsense where he's proudly getting offended on behalf of a kid he actually doesn't give a shit about.
>>
>>16606196
She looks entirely photoshopped. She doesn't really exist, does she?
>>
>>16606237
Point out where OP says she makes any kind of money off of some aspect of sex or sexuality, and moreover point out where OP says she does so illegally.
>>
>>16606241
Did you eat your reading comprehension?
>>
I don't even know why he dated her first of all, you can say that she is an massive slut just looking at her face
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.