[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pretty sure there isn't one right now. I want to sleep for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19
File: 1449983754774.png (8 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449983754774.png
8 KB, 500x500
pretty sure there isn't one right now.
I want to sleep for a week.
>>
I wonder if you still think about me at all. After all the times I pulled you in and pushed you away. If I were to contact you once more, would it be a good or a bad thing? I'm embarrassed to try, I feel it would be again awfully selfish of me.
>>
>>16592105
It might be mutually beneficial
>>
dear dad

i'm sorry i'll never live up to your expectations. You want me to be some sort of living beacon of cleanliness and purity, and well, I'm just me.

but FUCK you for not caring. FUCK you for only seeing my achievements and failures, and never bothering to know me, the person, not the resume.

i'm getting tired of your bullshit and the only thing keeping me going is the thought that in only a few years, I can give you a call from somewhere far far away and tell you to go fuck yourself, because those words have been backed up in my throat for decades.
>>
I really fucking despise you. I think you are the scum of the earth. You have no concept of right and wrong. You have no concept of other people. You make me sick. You're a disease upon humanity and everything you do is with ulterior motives. You think I can't see you but I can. Everyone around you is enamored with your fake personality but eventually you'll crack under the pressure of trying to be perfect. They'll see you for what you are. A manipulative piece of trash only interested in self-gain. You were so pissed when I called you a narcissist. DID YOU EVER STOP TO THINK WHY? Get some fucking therapy you nasty cum trap. You disgust me. You're disgusting. You throw your body around like a rag doll hoping to get some attention from any old guy with a few dollars in his pocket. At least one that will pay your phone bill right? Not even married guys are off limits. You have no respect. No dignity. No values. You're a chasm. A bottomless pit. A whore. A never satisfied, vain, soulless, emotionless, void. I wish you nothing but suffering. Until you give up this harmful lifestyle of self worship, I won't have anything to do with you. You are not God. You are nothing. You are so disgusting you make my skin crawl. I will never let you back in after what you did to me. You have no respect for life, for anything that is pure. You throw yourself around into any old thrill just to feel like you're alive because you're dead inside. You're a walking corpse forever addicted to that itching, scratching high, and that's all you'll ever be until you come to terms with the truth. You have to admit what you are and stop lying to everyone. I'm so tired of watching you make a mockery of your life and dragging your children through your pile of shit and lies. How you hold yourself in such high regard and yet treat your loved ones like shit. You think I don't know what you look like behind closed doors? I'm not the only one who has seen what you are. You're a monster.
>>
>>16592105
if they push you away, anon, you ought to stop trying to reel them back in. they aren't a fish, after all.
>>
>>16592116
If you are really hanging out here at this hour, I think it might...
>>
Dear Mike,

I hope you get run over.

Yours truly,
>>
>>16592147
I could say the same
>>
>>16592185
>believing anon was him
That was an awkward text exchange.
>>
>>16592200
jein
>>
E,
hope you are ok. hope it's not dumb that I hope you're ok.
M
>>
dear you. i know youre way too old for me. 23 years is a really big gap. i love you pls dont push me. i know u have a husband and three kids. i know ive been with your daughter. but it was because i want to be closer to you. i want you but i cant so i have your daughter but i love you not her.
>>
Dear ISIS,
You guys are faggots, stop being such faggots
T
>>
Dear H, I honestly don't know what to do. I want to move on but the thought of you keeps pulling me back in. I miss you like crazy. I want things to work out but I know I shouldn't even have that hope. Its been like 2 months and I don't know if I'm even allowed to move on yet. I know I've made plenty of mistakes, but you have too. I don't blame you, period, but I also won't completely blame myself. I wish it wasn't like this. Things don't seem the same anymore. It's so strange having to deviate from our normal daily routine. I have found someone I might have interest in but I don't want to end up comparing you two. After that, I'm at a roadblock because I don't want it to go the same route as you and I. We were only together for just a few days short of a year and I gave it my all, but still managed to fudge things up. I really am sorry, but I'm not apologizing anymore. I don't even see how we can still be friends anytime soon. I don't how you can be friends with an ex when you can still care. I honestly only felt true happiness when I was with you. Anyways, I wish you the best in your life. No matter what you go through, I hope you reach your goals and I truly am proud of you and how far you've come. You have been my role model of sorts. Good luck in the future.

With the best of wishes, J
>>
>>16592121
At least you have a dad anon, mine passed away when I was young. So what if he's an asshat, he's still your dad. Love your family for what it is, not what it could have been. No one is perfect. Let him believe that he raised some kind of prodigy and give him some piece of mind and let him validate his existence. Unless he's some sort of business mogul, it's petty. He probably tried the only way he know how, the way he learned from his own parents. No one may be perfect but he still is your family. Not trying to be a douche or anything so sorry if I offend you.
>>
File: wtf.gif (489 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
489 KB, 500x281
The ground is frozen. I don't think we're going to be able to dig this den any deeper unless the World heats back up.
>>
>>16592105
In life, we most often regret our instances of inaction more than our mistakes.
>>
Dear Dad,
Fuck you. You haven't been there for me the past 5 years of my life, now I consider there to be nothing more between us. You wanted me to be racist, hateful towards women, and overall a dick. I'm glad I moved in with my mom when I was 15 and wasn't able to share your first son's achievements with you. You told me I would be dead to you and a faggot if I took French, and look at me, I took 5 years and was given multiple awards for how good I am. I also didn't choke and I got way better at the drums than you thought I would, even after beating the fuck out of me for not practicing and breaking my drums when I did. You're a cock head, nobody truly loves you, I hope you know that you're going to die an old lonely man, I don't think I'll be there for you. I'm not naming my son after you, as tradition would hold, but I am going to be sure he sees you and I won't talk shit in front of him, something I wish you did for me for my other parent, my mom. I'm tired of rarely thinking about you, I've seen you three times since then. You don't know anything about me, and I don't care. I'm smarter than you, stronger, and whatever the fuck. Oh and I'm joining the Marines after college as an officer, so I'll be: 1. Smarter than you with my degree. 2. A higher rank than you you dickwad. And 3. Not be getting discharged for drinking and driving. That's all, fuck you dad. I hope you're finally proud.

For every time you beat me and my mom and even broke my arm, I hope it's a year of loneliness, you old man.
Sincerely, J-Anon.
>>
File: xIU47w6.jpg (81 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
xIU47w6.jpg
81 KB, 500x600
Dear J
I can't sleep anymore. I lie in bed just thinking about you for hours on end. I miss you and I need to see you again. I tried so hard to forget about you but then I remembered that you were everything to me. Fuck, you still are everything to me and I just want to hold you without ever letting go. I'm tired, I really am. I just want to fall asleep with you in my arms. I just want to dream because maybe. Just maybe, in that universe we could be together.

J
>>
File: 9513435_orig.jpg (150 KB, 1100x733) Image search: [Google]
9513435_orig.jpg
150 KB, 1100x733
I want to DESTROY you! I want to BREAK YOUR MIND! I'm a really nice girl, though, and I really love you.
>>
Dear peers,

I fucking hate how most of you treat me most of the time. You guys are fucking pricks that blame me for your problems. Just because I'm better than you doesn't mean that you all have to attempt to demoralize me. I never treat you guys like that & I'm sick of receiving the opposite of what I give. Fuck you all & I hope you all suffer through life. If I were to see you in the future I'll be flaunting my prosperity while you sit there rethinking about your shitty lives.
>>
Dear M,

It's been almost a full day since we talked last. I want to stress the fact that I trust your decision making skills. I trust that you won't do anything that I wouldn't expect you to do.

However, I just hope that things didn't go south last night. Knowing that he has something against you means that he can put us in a bad position. He can blackmail you into sleeping with him, and make you stop talking to me completely.

I can't help but think that you made a decision to save your ass, instead of thinking of what would be best. I want to believe that you're just waking up late and you're gonna text me in a little bit.

I'm so scared, M. How do I make sure that we can stay together after this? What if something that happened makes you choose him?

Whatever happened last night, I want to know, give me closure. We went from talking, to complete silence.

I hope everything is okay,

J.
>>
File: multiple-shadow-clone-jutsu.jpg (189 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
multiple-shadow-clone-jutsu.jpg
189 KB, 800x450
What is gone now glows as liquid jet fuel
Past lives can't melt when they are steel beams
Driven into your torso like the horn of a bull
>>
D,

3 months ago you said you never wanted to speak to me again. Why? You wouldn't tell me. We were awesome friends that never even fought. We did tons of fun shit together.

A friend of yours told me you have a lot of trouble keeping anyone in your life. He says you have come to hate yourself. You have anxiety, depression, and you have trouble trusting people. Why?

Over the past few days you have texted me. I have yet to respond because I sit here asking myself if I want you back in. A part of me would give anything to have you back in my life again. The other part remembers you pushing me away any time you felt close. I don't know if I can go through all that again.

If you want to be friends again, let me know. We need to sit down and talk. These random texts are a bit annoying.

I wish you the best. I hope you are ok.

E
>>
D
You are useless. Go fuck yourself.
Everyone
>>
So well this is me saying after January if I ever see you again you won't talk to me since I guess we aren't that close even though you told me some seriously personal shit a little bit ago then I guess I did something to get you mad or disappointed with me and we didn't talk for a bit but just the other day you started to talk to me and I then we laughed but in a little over 4 weeks we won't see each other that often or at all and I will easily be forgotten probably since I am that guy people easily forget but I hang around your town since I have a ton of friends there and if we do see each other again you won't say anything except maybe a friendly 'hello' but why should I care since I wouldn't of actually had a shot with you since at most I'm a 4 and you're a 10 and since day one I was shocked and confused why you even spoke to me although over the past year and a few months we talked a ton I fucked up with saying things to you and they always came out wrong but even still those things that came out wrong others probably would've punched me or slapped me and just walked away to never speak to me again but you didn't and I honestly wonder why do you also feel the same or is it you're just an overly friendly person but even still I'm happy you stayed I really do like being a friend but of course I definitely would love to be more than that but I probably won't since I'm a chubby dorky guy and you're a realy pretty nice girl who a ton of people like but you know I guess friends is enough if after January we still talk and shit then I'll definitely be happy but if not then I guess it wasn't meant to be so I'll be going off with this

Yo see you this is from J
>>
>>16593128
I couldn't of said it better J I am also J and would say that to a J
>>
Mr. V,

Thanks for being an awesome mentor. I wish we had more time to get to know each other. I really admired you because you were so kind and awesome, yet you can still be stern and tough when needed. You're really awesome, I swear. I'm so sorry for being so distant back then. I really wish you were still alive. At least by then I can talk to you and proudly show you all the things I've done. I would've made you proud. I wouldn't be able to make it here without you helping and guiding me back then. Thanks for everything. Just you wait, I'll do my best to get a college degree, a steady job and an awesome life with my family and friends; I'll make you really proud of me! Thank you so much, teacher! Happy holidays as well.

Yours truly,
M
>>
Dear J,

Stop being such a bitch. It's fucking annoying. No one cares about your bruised ego and endless narcissism. This is why nobody likes you; you act like a faggot most of the time. You shouldn't wonder why you're alone. Keep up with that fucking attitude of yours and you'll be alone for the rest of your life. I can only b patient with you for so long. I really can't rest without letting it all out, so yeah, thanks for ruining my day, asshole. Fuck you, go screw yourself, I'm glad you're leaving, good fucking riddance ./.

Yours,
M
>>
Dear Shrek,

Stop messing with ignorant bird bitches named gabriela or homeless bumbitches names gabriela. Either way wack hobo cunts shouldn't be on the menu.
>>
>>16593777
I'm glad I'm leaving too
-J
>>
J
I can't believe you cheated on me with J! You told me you didn't even find him attractive. And then our other friend J told me you were with J at the club. Now I thinking I'm finally gonna leave you J.
Sincerely J
>>
File: hohoho2.png (135 KB, 720x1560) Image search: [Google]
hohoho2.png
135 KB, 720x1560
Dear Me
You know what you know fucking what. This has to fucking stop seriously. I'm seriously calling it I just wanted a fucking peaceful holiday. I'm happy at least I walked away when I did but jesus people seriously. leave me the fuck alone. When I said I'm done with xmas I just want to enjoy it for my fucking self. After 3 xmases alone I just want to fucking smile for once on the day. And I fucking will. hands down. Seriously. Enough is enough the more you fucking disturb me. Drag me into your pre xmas drama and utter bullshit. I will get drunker and more baked hands down. Seriously I at the very least have been honest about how i feel to the people I care about. At least but if you think in the next 3 days I'm leaving the comfort and security I have built up for xmas.
>No.Fucking.Way.
Things will get better next year because I know it and I'm ready for it. But we are even at the epicenter of the absolute collateral damage coming this holiday. but my god what mother fucking finale. It will be. it was leading down to this as a mass fucking closure of my life. I know that now that come January. I will have to carry on without any vices at hand. But I actually know I can do it. But for know please. Leave me the fuck alone, don't expect much out of me. And all in all at least cherish I can try and be civil In my dead weight state.
But this is how I feel inside.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6M34lJBNko
I'am sorry it has turned out this way. But when you have been giving the morale for so long you run out of your own to fall back on when you need it.
>>
>>16593832
Initials?
>>
>>16594242
J. Jr
>>
File: wdgif1.gif (692 KB, 499x282) Image search: [Google]
wdgif1.gif
692 KB, 499x282
My peers whenever any of you say that we are friends or you have respect for me I honestly don't believe you since almost all of you just put me down and it is now getting to me and I've accepted it all and I can say that I am fat and I will never be able to get any women and like some of you say I will be the most likely to kill myself soon
>>
>>16594242
Stop cheating, asshole.
>>
H

love you,

C
>>
Today I got once again another proof you're one of the shittiest human beings in the Earth.

Still, happy birthday.
>>
Dear younger sister,
I do not regret a single choice I made while destroying all of your relationships. You ruined my life and I just wanted to take a little of your happiness away from you. Now the only way you can communicate with others is by avoiding face to face conversations, begging for some dick on xbox. I was only doing a public service and I don't ask for a reward.
Sincerely, J
>>
Dear mum

All you do is fuck over and use your adult children for what they have, even if they have nothing but their governmental identification numbers.

However, I think that is why I am still so kind to others because I am/try to be empathetic to their problems...

I can't stop loving you but for fuck sakes, admit your faults and get off of your fucking horses before they murder you. You never will though, that's why I am where I am and why my sister is where she is. You will ruin the youngest if no one stops you.
>>
S
I don't know if I can keep on doing this, it makes me feel so alone and not cared for or loved. You say you love me but you're different, and I don't think you're even trying. I feel like you don't even remember I exist. I'm here, I'm still here. I'm just waiting for you all the time. I hope you will at least wish me merry christmas. I still love you and I wanna be together with you for so long but this is hard. I don't wanna lose you but I'm so lonely. I think I'd be less lonely if I was actually alone. I'm so torn I don't know what to do. But you don't probably really even care. I think about you a lot but do I even cross your mind, maybe sometimes my tits do. Do you even really want me? If you don't want to keep trying and don't want to be with me then just tell the truth and we'll be over. I don't want that to happen though. Even though I'm so busy and constantly doing things and have a million things on my mind it's still lonely and you're on my mind a lot. I just want something, not this quietness. I don't wanna spend christmas without hearing from you. It's 3 am. The nights are the hardest, when I can't sleep my mind just goes to you. I miss when we would talk for hours and hours. I really miss when we were good.
>>
>>16594490
It's crazy how I can have such strong feelings for you and how you can change my mood and make me think about you so much. How is it even possible for me to be like this. I'm like actually stressing about us.
>>
>>16593263
E

Consider it a momentary lapse in judgment. Let it go......

D
>>
Hi, you wanna date?
>>
>>16594571
Who is this to?
>>
>>16594587
Are you asking for initials?
>>
Sometimes I wish we could talk just one last time. Idk it's dumb. What you said about life never being fair to us...you were right about that I guess.
I'm sorry for never saying goodbye back. And for the things I said while he was looking over my shoulder. You're a good person, not a shitty one. Even if what happened was shitty.
I hope that everything is well and that there is way less stress than when we were friends. I still miss the old days sometimes. Merry Christmas, xoxo

-M.
>>
Dear J -- Just got my test results back today and thank God I didn't catch anything from you.

So all is forgotten. You were a big piece of unpleasantness I didn't need in my life. I know you just thought I was an easy target and I sure was.

Maybe one day someone will target you when you're vulnerable and then kick you to the curb. I guess just for fun.

Fuck you. I'm tired of worrying if you'll be someplace I'm at. Thankfully, you've disappeared. But if I ever see you don't worry I don't know you, just like I never knew you before.
>>
People always want to hang out when I don't have time. Always. And when I have time or a vacation this never happens. Fuck you time.
>>
File: finger.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
finger.gif
1 MB, 500x281
You're trying to be my friend again do you know that it is really hard to be friends with someone you had feelings for I want to be friends again but I'm afraid I'll go back to then and I'll be forced into the same situation
>>
>>16594708
Dat manarm. Still too muscular.
>>
>>16594708
You will.
>>
>>16594729
I don't think that part of me will ever really be gone before she went off and totally left me alone for some reason I was basically at that 'gay friend' level and now it is more so I'm there and it is messing around not like before at all if I do go back I'll be strung along won't I
>>
I love you. I think you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my life. I don't think I am good enough for you though. I think that I was sold down the river by my parents and the people who raised and influenced me and thus I am mentally fucked up. I really want to be in love with you and spend all my time with you but I feel like you don't want that and I am too scared to pursue you for that. I am so sad that I want to die. I want to slit my wrists and be at peace. I swear I want you to comfort me and tell me that I am okay but I am so lonely and you are too busy to care about me. I am so sad and lonely. I hate this pain and I hate this struggle. I wish you loved me.
>>
>>16594796
Umm dude, you sound pathetic. Who is this girl? Certainly not your knight in shining armour. Get a grip.
>>
>>16594588
Sounds like they are.
>>
B

You deserve better than him. We're both better people now. I know I can make you happier than he can.

S
>>
I hope you're alone this Christmas. I hope you are hurting. I hope you feel terrible
>>
>>16592105
Trust me, contact them again. They'll appreciate it.
>>
I came across a screenshot of a nice conversation we had on Steam a few months ago and it made me tear up. I miss what we had.
>>
Dear A,

I think you are a great person despite your petty meanness. I think you are misunderstood because you don't convey your true feelings directly and hide behind jokes and insults. I honestly want to be a better person because of you, you inspire me to let my hatred go and be chiller and nicer to people. Instead of getting pissed when my sister's boyfriend started blasting music, I appreciated that I used to like some of that music and I enjoyed it.

I know you don't "celebrate" Christmas, but I hope you can have a happy day. I wish you would've accepted my offer to celebrate with my family. I know we aren't that close, I've only known you a few months, but I really admire you and I wish that everyone didn't agree you're probably gay. I hope you're not gay and I hope you aren't against dating while in uni. Please be straight and please like me back. I'm sick of being alone and I feel you are the bravest guy I know.

S
>>
B
i hate how i can talk to you i wish we could meet up sometime im pretty sure youl like me as a friend but i want more
-j
>>
Dear A,

Despite the fact that I actively maintained myself uninvolved emotionally from you, it was still a kick in the balls when you told me you were a lesbian. You are literally one of the few girls I can have an enjoyable conversation with because you're not dumbed down by feminist propaganda and actually have well-thought out opinions. You're also a realist and straight to the point, which at first I found intimidating but soon got really attracted to it. I guess the real bummer is that you won't get to hear any of this from me. Too bad. At least I know what I want in a woman now. If you ever get into a bi phase, call me up.

Sincerely, D.
>>
I feel paranoid and vulnerable.

All I just want you to do is slap me and tell me to quit worrying.
>>
>>16595336
>quit worrying
>SLAP!
>>
I wish you could just admit it to yourself. This is absurd.
>>
M- We haven't spoken in weeks. I'm too cowardly to do anything about it. Your birthday is in a fee days.Happy birthday, M. My olde friend. I miss you. Wish I could have been better for ya...-B
>>
hey you.

i always get upset when you say stupid shit or sleep all day or generally be messy and do nothing even if i pretty much do the same damn thing. i always wanna message you and i always wanna hear something, anything from you. you never call me beautiful or go out of your way to see me or do anything for me, yet i feel like ill just chase you around forever, waiting for you to appreciate my efforts.

still, you ignore for days, still you get me nothing for Christmas after all the effort i put into your present. I wanted to break up with you, i said i should, i talked myself out of it. you said we would talk and its been two days and i havent gotten my period yet and im wondering why im sticking around hoping it all works out. I don't think it will. I told you to forget about what I did. I just want to hear from you. I'm so scared to leave you and I hate myself for it. Even if I slap you or you hit me back or we argue. I hate this I hate it so much and secretly I hate you as well. For every comment, every little mistake,But I also can't leave. I hate this.
>>
You hurt me... So why can't I stop remembering all of the sweet things you said and all of the times you made me smile? Why can't I remember all of the times you made me sad, or mad? All the times we argued over the stupidest shit? I know our relationship was toxic but I still find myself missing the "good" version of you. I miss you...
>>
>>16595516
I've been high for 3 days straight now, I hope I remember the "bad" you once I sober up.
>>
You never call me beautiful or gorgeous or fucking anything. I know I'm not. But it would be really nice if you did, instead of saying that stuff to other girls. How am I supposed to believe that you're not cheating on me? God my self esteem is shot
>>
Dear J,

I guess we aren't a "thing". I wish I could call you mine but I guess you don't want that. I saw you changed your profile pic on the dating site so I guess you're actively looking for someone else.
I wish you would just drop me then. Don't string me along. You wondered why I never expressed myself this is why. I keep my feeling to myself, because of shit like this. I am keeping myself from getting close to you.
You don't actually want to be together.
I'm just a nice thought for now till you find someone I guess.
I'll try to talk to you about this soon or I'll just stay in this stupid blissful happiness state that you bring me.

-M
>>
J,
You killed her. The version of you I loved is dead and I'll never see her again. You're a ghost wandering around with her memories, her voice, and her appearance, but you aren't her. Not really. Maybe she was never the real you, maybe you were a fucking liar all that time. Maybe you just became whoever the people around you would like. I don't know anymore. I don't know you. I don't fucking know anything about you now. No matter how much I replay things in my head or go back over it I just don't know. Maybe I never did.
I'll always love who you were, but whoever you are now, I despise you. You dangle her face and her voice in front of me and I jump at it, so desperate for any semblance of that old life we shared. Then you crush me and I welcome it. You tear away every barrier, every wall I've tried to put up to keep you out of my head. No matter how much effort I put in, every thing just shatters into a million pieces when I see your name flash over my phone. I can't have her back because you killed her. I hate you now.

And I will never, ever fucking forgive you for that.

T.
>>
>>16595516
Initials?
>>
>>16595623
I'm M they're G
>>
>>16595653
Damn. That's not me but it sure sounds like my ex talking. Guess I shouldn't have fooled myself into thinking she'd remember anything other than how "toxic" we were. It hurts that all she remembers are the bad things, especially when all I can remember are the good. Things wouldn't be the same anyway, it's too late for me.
>>
Your goals do not make sense
>>
Dear Me

What the fuck is wrong with you?

-Me
>>
Look at how you treat people you don't even know, and how you and your friends act in general. Why the fuck were you ever dumb enough to assume I'd talk to you again?
>>
>>16595668
your initials?>>16595668
>>
>>16595846
haha what the hell my finger must've slipped
>>
Dear guy on /mu/.

I don't know what you look like, but you're really nice and so is your taste in music. I wish we could be friends, or even something more.

Dear trans-girl on /lgbt/, I never thought I would ever feel this way about a trans-person, but think you're very beautiful, and I don't want to sound like I'm just objectifying or fetishising you, but I would date you in a heartbeat.

From, anon
>>
>>16592046
To everyone:

literally fuck all of you.
i deserve so much better.
can't wait until i'm done with my books. that bullet in my head is going to feel so good.
>>
C
Once again I can't sleep with you on my mind.
I wish could time travel and describe to myself the blasted shell of a man I become if I talk to you, that green eyed golden haired euph player sulking alone in the band room
Maybe I'd have had a chance to avoid the pain train but its too late now, I'm awash in the backdraft, and the ride may never end for me. But guess what? I deserve it for being just the right kind of ugly. Nondescript was always out of my reach anyway. An hero will feel great
D
>>
Go get back together with her so that the two of you may stopvyour games. Maybe then you'll treat yourself with some decency too. Ideally you'd also stop treating other people like shit when it suits you but whatever
>>
m,
i heard what you said about me from x. i guess i didnt mean much to you at all. everyone keeps trying to throw me at one person or another acting like it will just work out, but i actually liked you. i wish you would stop your nice act and just tell me you werent really interested and are just busy
s
>>
>>16592046
I guess it would have looked like us. It felt awful during, it didn't fel natural. BUt just the thought of us making somjething was amazing...
>>
J
Stop fucking me up, please. I know this is just me blaming you when we've just been messing with each other under the guise of 'customer service', but I think you're cute and constantly hearing of your hookups is messing with my head. Just let me get over you.
>>
>>16592046
C,

It's coming up to 3 years next week bro. Holy shit has time gone fast aha.. Everyone still really misses you mate. This is a rough time of year for all of us and New Years won't ever be the same since you left. I hope you're living it up up there buddy as you always did, I'll be thinking of the good times and rolling the next one for you man. Hope your mums still doing alright.

E
>>
>>16592046
This mental resistance I have to keep up against you is slowly being replaced with indifference. Yet here I am, being reminded of you, sharing the same mental space, absorbing your toxicity that you carelessly emit, and yet a part of me thinks this is an exercise in empathy. It's not, you simply aren't mature enough as a person to recognize yourself. You're oblivious to your own inadequacies yet you believe the whole world must revolve around you, that it should help you and that you're such a victim in this cold harsh world. That your self pity is such an attractive trait for ignorant helpers that you'll try to victimize with your innate vampiric narcissism.

The good news is that part of me that cares is dying slowly. That I learned from this experience and that now my future relationships will be more intelligent, attentive and proactive.

No the truth is: I hate that I have to walk on eggshells around you, the fact that anything I fucking say is something you take personally, and that you simply exist in my life to annoy me. You have become an infestation, a pest that feeds on my attention, a vampiric entity that cuts me and sucks on my wounds. You feed on my energy and take satisfaction doing so. All you are is an eternal negative entity, a contrasting black hole to the wonders of life and did I mention you tend to orbit dreams you want to destroy. I simply do not want to care anymore, I am not your acquaintance, your friend or your substitute parent. I want you gone, exterminated, ignored or even dead. I want to wash myself clean of you, I want to rid of this unnecessary burden you have tossed onto me. I want this anchor gone.

I know you are there. Watching, waiting, like a disgusting pregnant fly with parasites wanting to lay it's eggs onto me. You are foul in my mind yet I can look in the mirror and feel disgusted with myself for harbouring such Ill will towards a living entity. Yet I will because I want you gone.

For: Negativity
>>
Hey,
So I guess a big thing to tell you is that I don't believe in god anymore. I know that was a big deal with you so I'm sorry. I just can't bring myself to believe it. Besides that, well I've met this lovely woman and we have been together for over 4 years now. I think you would like her. I hope so. She makes me so happy. I wish you were still here. I remember all the places you would take me, fishing trips, off-roading, I wish I could've been old enough to go hunting with you. Anyway, I hope you are well if you are there at all. I miss you grandpa. Oh, and by the way, I still haven't figured out how to do that magic trick perfectly. I could use some help if you could do that. Thanks.
>>
>>16596327

Also Happy Holidays. Your lives are good, just appreciate it more.
>>
Yet another night awake with a certain name in the head. The name of a weird and yet lovable girl who still doesn't know how the remembrance of her smile makes another weirdo smile too.

I wish those butterflies in my stomach could lend me their wings so I could fly to be with you.
>>
>>16596327
The first paragraph reminded me a lot my ex-.
>>
>>16596363

Christmas kek
>>16596327
>>
Yo L, M and J
if you knew I was posting in this thread, I bet you would have expected me to write this letter to someone else. you know exactly who I'm talking about. or maybe you don't, since it could be anyone besides you three. it could be HER, or it could be that annoying cunt I used to date, it could be a lot of people that I used to call more than a friend at some point. but fuck no, you know what? I'm done with all these sluts. the old saying goes bros before hoes, and I think you three especially deserve more than anyone I ever dated.
I wouldn't be alive without you guys. seriously, I can not thank you enough. for making me pull through the hardships, for helping me when I most needed it, but most of all for simply being friends with me, for all this time. I'm grateful to you all, for being a best friend, each of you in your own way.
thank you L, for motivating me, for pushing me past what I believed I could accomplish.
thank you M, for always cheering me up, and for showing me a completely new world that I had never imagined.
thank you J, for listening and making me listen, and for accepting me for who I really am, no matter how fucked up we both may be.
you may not know this, and you will probably never know, but I care about you three more than you could ever imagine. yes, even more than I care about HER. let that sink in for a bit.
cheers,
E
>>
>>16592046

Sorry, I'm just so salty that I'm ranting about nice guys and about my own failed ambitions as a writer. I have too many failings as a person and this is the only way I could cover it up.

Some of you are really positive but I'm just a literal petty mental midget.

Merry Christmas to you too edgy
>>
>>16596408

Yo whoops mistyped my initial there.

It's actually
AJ
>>
You think too highly of your role in anyone's life. Maybe you don't want to feel useless and unwanted. I understand that. I chose you to be in my life but I do not need you, I never needed you and you only distracted me from my goals in life to be honest. Don't make yourself out to be nothing more than a vindictive narcissist at this point. We were not friends, I couldn't trust you and never will. There's only I few that I actually trust in life.

The holidays are here and I want it to be happy. I'm doing just fine so just worry about yourselves.

Yes I care about her but you are pieces of shit at this moment as far as I'm concerned. Love and private personal relationships are none of your business.

Now fuck off and Merry Christmas.
>>
>>16595846
Could I get your's first? I'd rather not just put myself out on that ledge again for her if you aren't her.
>>
>>16596327
Maybe you shouldn't have fucked her.
>>
I know you didn't mean it to happen, or at least that's what I am hoping, but thank you. You are the first person bro ever return any feelings of "love" back to me. You helped me understand that despite what I think about myself that there are people out there that have the ability to care. I miss you, I miss you too much.
>>
So. It's been weeks since I've visited /adv/ or /r9k/. Idk why I'm back now. Guess I just wanna let my feelings out.

1.5 months since we last spoke.

I still regularly think about you and the 'relationship' (idk if I should even call it that) we had.

Sometimes I think that maybe I made the wrong decision in breaking things off with you. Then I think that maybe it was for the best, you know? We both had different views about certain things and we'd have petty arguments but in the end we always made up.

I always wonder what you're up to, if you found someone else or if you even think about me anymore..

You don't visit this board so I know you won't see this. But, if for some miracle you happen to, just remember that I care about you.

And even though you were so annoying with your jealousy, your smartass comments, r9k memes, random speeches about female privileges (lol), etc, I still miss you.

I deleted your number and everything after the last message so I have no way to contact you..

Anyway. Whatever you're doing, I just hope you are happy because you deserve it. You deserve all the happiness in the world. And if you're happy without me in your life then I will be happy too for your sake.

I love you A.
>>
You can't get your little friends to hate me. I know you'd like everyone to hate me as much as you do, but you can't. Because you didn't take away what got you in the first place. You're not the only one who's pretty, fuckboy. >>16596327
Oh STFU
>>
I looked at your fb profile and saw a pic of you. Must have been in your teens. Jesus god you were so beautiful it hurt my heart. Lucky the woman who took that pic and probably fucked you afterward.

But I wouldn't have fucked you. I wouldn't have touched that.
>>
>>16595173
I did. They didn't.
>>
>>16596678
I don't hate you.
But I don't give a shit about you, either.
>>
>>16596717
Yeah. You don't give a shit enough to come on an /adv/ letters thread and answer letters you think are to you. Man up -- initials?
>>
I love all these long letters filled with overwrought metaphors all about how you don't care about someone any more.

If you didn't care why the fuck are you writing all this shit?

Hell, when I dont' care about someone I don't do shit.
>>
>>16596735
>here are two random letters so you can feel better about yourself

JC
>>
>>16596744
Are you Jesus Christ? lol

last one's not right
>>
>>16596751
>here are two more random letters
>MAYBE I'LL GET IT RIGHT AND YOU CAN BE HAPPY

HK
>>
>>16596717

You're just making this worse.
>>
>>16596735
who do you think I am?
>>
P,
You're a great guy but despite that I don't think I'm capable of falling in love with you or anyone. I know you think all my self-diagnosis' are crazy but I only do it so I can understand myself and attempt to make things better. If you know the problem you know the answer, right? That may not be the case. I'm a covert narcissist with a dismissive attachment. I'm empty and self-absorbed. I always thought love would be the thing to save me from my emptiness and make me whole but I don't think love is even possible for me. Sometimes I find myself extremely annoyed with you and repulsed for no good reason. That's not fair to you and I do my best not to let it show. I think you may feel things for me that aren't in your best interest. I'll try to warn you like I have in the past. I told you I couldn't pretend to have feelings I don't have. You're better off viewing me as a friend. I'm not worth the emotional investment. I doubt that it's just that you aren't my type, I'm just screwed up. Don't take it personally. Even if I wasn't messed up you have to remember that this is an online friendship and you're half the country away. Do yourself a favor, cut me off, and find someone in your area who deserves a great guy like you.

Sincerely, P
>>
I hugged you and stood beside you and you MOVED AWAY. Fuck you forever for that. That's hate. That's pure hate. And for what? What I talked too much? I acted human? Fuck you. Stick with your dead-eyed fat chicks, that's what you deserve.
>>
>>16596777
Aww yes trips

and to anyone who cares,
(okay this is a pity party right now:)
I don't think life is for me so I may opt out in the next few years. We will see if things get to that point and when. My family and friends are the only things that keep me tethered to this world. I guess I'm not completely without empathy because I don't want to hurt them. Also very recently I've had a fear of God, which is probably me being suggestible since (B)rother is apparently religious again. Also the media I've been consuming. But God, if you exist, why did you make me this way? Even though my parents (mainly Mom I bet) had a role in me turning out this way with my extremely dysfunctional childhood I'm scared of hurting them the most. Mainly you dad. J, you deserve a better friend and more caring people in your life in general. You're amazing. K, you deserve a much more caring sister and to have had a better childhood. I love you even though I can be cold and preoccupied. B, I love you. D, even though you've been a complete bitch to me lately you're still my friend. Circumstances fucked your mental health over too. Your BPD needs are too much for any person and I can barely fulfill a regular persons needs. I hope you are happy someday.

Phew, I'm done.
>>
You had coke-dick and blamed me because my pussy wasn't tight enough.

Bitch, you can't tighten around a half-hard dick. My pussy is just fine. More than fine. I got plenty confirmation on that.
>>
Dear E.
You were the first and ONLY person to see through the bullshit facade I wore. I can still vividly remember you sitting next to me on that bench asking why I seemed so sad and what was bothering me.I told you I was not sad and was instead "Fine" and you called my Bullshit and hounded me until i confessed all the Vile shit done to me in the past in great detail. I'm sorry I ever did that to you, it made you hate this place even more than you already did. But most of all i'm sorry I left you there, I mean we were kids, there was fuck all I could have done about the leaving part but I could have kept better contact, Life forced me out, and I swore that i would find you again when I could, the years tick past until my Mother comes in one day and asks if I remember you , I think " Shit, did he fucking find me!?"She then goes on to tell me you had instead committed suicide,This broke me, I played it off like I didn't even remember you/didn't care turned around and locked myself away for weeks, not a soul around me even noticed.What the fucking hell was so damn bad that you felt the need to do that brother!? Why couldn't you have fucking at least drove out here to my house and talked to me first? did all the bullshit we suffered together mean nothing? You were the best friend I've ever had, And I Failed you. You've been gone now longer than I even knew you on this Earth and I still miss the fucking shit out of you.
-Z
>>
I miss you already. I know you want to be alone this Christmas. I hope we get to meet up tomorrow even if it's only for a little while... I crave your company far too much. (Oh yeah, and I love you. But you figured that out, right?)
>>
>>16594490
When was the last time you saw me in person? and then indirectly?
>>
File: vikings_s3_ragnar-E.jpg (157 KB, 686x385) Image search: [Google]
vikings_s3_ragnar-E.jpg
157 KB, 686x385
I'm sorry i didn't reply to you, i know you waited online all day for me to talk to me, because you can't talk first, it was extremely difficult for me to resist talking to you. Please remember i said we'd talk in a while, i, we, need time and space. I am already a different man than i was a month ago. I have had an awakening.

Hold on babe.
>>
>>16594561

I know this isn't the D I wrote to. I hardly Co sidereal it a momentary lapse in judgment considering the days surrounding him pushing me away and the many times he did before that.
>>
>>16597400
Give your initial
>>
>>16597400
Viking no beta fag
>>
Wow I can't believe you fucking blocked me on facebook you giant cuck, I totally thought we'd become friends again but apparently you'd rather orbit the cokewhores instead

I hope one of them gives you herpes faggot
>>
>>16597438
tarnigger with no home alert
>>
Hey F,

I'm sorry for Edinburgh. I was really drunk, though that isn't an excuse. I feel as if everyone who knows me at the society hates me, though no-one has mentioned it or even really shown they feel that way. Maybe it's me hating myself for what I did; I don't know. For what it's worth, it's been eating at me for months now, and I sort of hope it doesn't stop. Have a good one.

T.
>>
>>16597352
never
>>
>>16597484
tarnigger with beta bitch father who gets beat daily alert. Dirty hair bald bitch alert
>>
>>16597488
whoa what?
>>
>>16597484
So you never met S in person?
>>
Bf,

I don't even know how you managed to fuck over 20 girls in three months and Idon't care. I want you to fucking stop talking about them though.

Thanks
Your gf
>>
>>16597641
Could you elaborate on this more? This sounds ridiculous.
>>
>>16592105

When I think about you, I think about what an asshole you were/are and then hate myself for not completely unfriending you.
>>
>>16597641
haha you're bf is a manwhore
>>
>>16597628
No
>>
A,

I wonder if you still think about me, or even browse 4chan. I know you were on /b/ and /k/, but I kind of hope you've given it a rest. You're, what, 25 now? Are you still living with your mum? Are you still in that job you like? Are you still a fat fuck? Did you kill yourself like you kept telling me the last time I saw your face? Why the fuck did you call me with that stupid cryptic message?

Sometimes I look back on us and cringe. I don't regret the experience of my first boyfriend, the journey that it was but I do regret that it had to be you. I can't undo it though so I may as well take what I can. Did you honestly expect me to ditch the only family I have, travel 500 miles and attend college, live with your mother just to be with you? I keep wondering where you are in your life right now, almost certain that you aren't dead. I wonder if I could ever meet you in a different life and look at you differently; WERE you a great guy like I thought? Part of me is tempted to contact you but I know I'll never do it. I wonder what you'd think if you saw me, how much fucking fun I'm having for once. How great it is for my parents to not want to murder my boyfriend, to be able to act my age. I wonder if you kept those nudes.

- N
>>
>>16596802
when my boyfriend gets coke dick it goes TINY.
As in grey and the size of a babies, I can barely believe it goes back to normal. His usually big balls shrink too.

He got so worried the first time it happened, a very very funny sight
>>
>>16592046
J

I know you're like 20 years older than me but you gotta know by now that I kinda get off on that. Anyway I can't stop thinking about you. I just want to get to know you and maybe hook up once or twice. It doesn't have to be a relationship but.. this life is so fleeting and when I met you my heart felt a connection to you. I can't explain it but that kind of thing is very rare and shouldn't be ignored, right? This is so hard.. you don't know it but your words inspired me to get where I am now. I hope were able to talk a little before you're job is done.

M
>>
I smell nigger bitches on this thread. Ain't yo mama getting mental evalued cuz she cray cray!!!!!! Hoe Shut up and stop!!!!!
>>
You treat me better than my boyfriend. You care more. You talk to me more, but I love my boyfriend, what we have is something special and the love is so deep. But I sometimes wish you and I could be together, but that will never happen. Well never say never but not for a long time. You're 9 years older than me and you live a plane flight away. I feel like I've known you for so long and you know me so well and I know you so well. It's been quite a while since we regurarely talked so now when we're talking again I keep forgetting how well you know me and how nice it all was what we used to have. I sometimes miss you a lot. But we can't be together. I have a boyfriend, who I love with all my heart and body and I'm going to marry him. I hope we can keep talking about boring things and catch up every once in a while. I like to know how you're doing. It's nice being just friends with you even though I can see it's slightly killing you but you made the choice. And you're the adult here.
>>
C

I could write about all the positive things in our relationship, of which there are so many but I need to get this out my system and say this all to you one day.

1) Where exactly were you two when you kissed? had it been leading up to that? if so, was it being hinted at while I was still there? did you touch her? what exactly fucking happened, how did you break it off? did you just return to the party after it or did you come straight home?
How could you keep it from me as you confessed your love to me on so many goddamn substances that made me believe that all was so true and pure and right with us? A friend said you have a thing for asians and that sickens me to think about.

2) I never want to see your friends gf again. I dont care if you like HIM but I dont want to have to face her again, I cant look at her the same after hearing your fantasies.

I'm so fucking paranoid right now, I feel so utterly worthless that I cant even watch a show with you without feeling like youd rather fuck the next female character we see. Im in a really bad place right now and im convinced youre hiding something from me, which isnt fair I know, but just tell me if somethings going on. Im going crazy

gf
>>
Am I racist black bitches have a smell and are ashy!!!!!! Especially my bum nigger neighbors!!!Why are they on 4chan???? Why u mad u a bumbitch with no life goals? I'll get her!! Get a job!! You lame!!!!
>>
>>16597965
I've seen your other posts on this board, are you high?

If you are youre wasting your time jesus christ
>>
>>16597968
No your mom's high and maybe off to jail you crusty bumbitch!!!
>>
>>16597968
Are you gonna pose like ur white when maybe ur indinegra trash
>>
>>16597968
Bitch you on chronic u dried cunt ass hoe!!! Find ur mom!! No wait the cops found her!!! Actress family in training!!!!!
>>
>>16597968
Suck a clit bum hoe
>>
>>16597976
>>16597981
>>16597985
>>16597991
aw shit we got a live one over here!
>>
>>16598013
It's probably the same dude insulting himself
>>
>>16598025
those were 4 separate insults directed at me this time

has this person been posting on /adv/ for long? im not a regular
>>
Dear Girl From Journalism,

I know you barely know me and I've broken the hearts of some of your friends but I like you and I want to take you out but I'm too much of a bitch to do it.
Sincerely,
The blonde kid you sit next to
>>
My friend

I know you are struggling right now with some issues, and I know that you probably can't tell me what's wrong - I understand it, but please remember: I am, and always will be, there for you. As long as you need me. So if you feel like talking, message me. I will do my best to cheer you up a bit, and help as much as I can. I know you will be fine, I believe in you.

Love always, K
>>
>>16597976
R U my BOOO stopppp!!!! CUZ i willz rape u 2nite pleasebmybootangggg!!!
>>
>>16598147
THAT bitch stay high!!!!!!!!!
>>
The complete disregard for her safety is fucking atrocious. She is family. I can't fucking believe that nobody cares at all about this situation. I'm doing the right thing if she isn't back tomorrow. Jesus Christ, guys.
>>
>>16598270
whats going on?
>>
>>16598132
Your friend's initial(s)?
>>
>>16598327
I don't feel at liberty to tell. If you care, leave your initials and I'll confirm whether they fit or not.
>>
Yo my niggidy diggidy why have you not called me these past few days? We were supposed to drop the LSD that you sold me
>>
>>16597659
He's very charming so it was easy for him to get girls interested. He's insecure as hell and getting girls was validation so he did it often. He doesn't talk about it in a bragging manner, but some of these encounters resulted in relatively interesting stories... which are sometimes brought up.
>>
>>16598338
It wouldn't be mine. I don't feel at liberty to tell either. If it's the person of whom I'm thinking, only idiots wouldn't know already.
>>
>>16598312
My sister's boyfriend put her in danger. They stole my moms car and left town. I have no idea where she is and I am worried sick.
>>
>>16598366
I don't think this person's friends browse /adv/, especially at this time of a day. But it's not important anyway; have a good day anon.
>>
B.
If you came back I'd accept you. Would you accept me? I think about it all the time.
>>
>>16594595
I just realized that you probably don't think about me anymore.
This shit sucks.
>>
>>16598358
And you're okay with that?
>>
I'd like to see you if youre back home from college during the holidays. Honestly though, I'm sure you're down south in that border town and you probably don't ever have my likeness going through your mind anyway. Well, my mind just makes up a lot of ideal situations, so it would be unhealthy for me to believe we will ever have anything towards one another again. Isn't this nice.
>>
K,

I'm not coming back this time. It won't be easy. It will a long, long time before I have a day during which I don't think of you. But I will not write you. You will never see me or hear my voice again.

J
>>
Hey, Mason,

It's me again, I know that you'll never read this, and It really doesn't matter because you're not home yet, but I really want you to love me.

I want you to treat me like you treat him, because sometimes it feels like you treat him better than you treat me. I know I'm clingy and Cringe, and probably the thought of me being all bitchy and moany is the last thing on your mind but please know it's out of love. It's because I do love you, and I want us to be together, no you and him.

I don't think you fully understand what you mean to me, and what I want us to be, and that's both really saddening and really aggravating. I /want/ us to be together, I /want/ you to be mine, but all of this makes it so hard on me. It's so tough to get a straight answer out of you. What do you want? /Who/ do you want? I want you to be happy, no matter who you're with, but WHO DO YOU WANT?

I love you, and one day, I want to make you mine forever...

With all the love in the world,
Jordan
>>
If you give me a last minute shitty christmas gift again, I am breaking up with you for good. You are so useless.
>>
>>16598907
just break up seriously doesn't sound like you care for him or her at all
>>
Dear Mila:
It sucks that we can't talk right now, I'll contact you asap. I love you. I want to ravage you while I play with your boobs. Once we get married of course.
>>
J,
When I met you years ago I knew we were gonna have a weirdly strong connection.
But there was and still is so much in your life that makes it difficult for you to be with me.
My university is one that is giving me a giant merit because im so above the average student there and you're in one of the top schools of the country struggling to make the average
I know it's hard
And I've been so accepting of your on off feelings for me and you not knowing what you want and all your little emotional quips
People ask me all the time what I see in you because you're not conventionally attractive and as other people would put it I'm a 10/10
All of your dorky silliness and lankiness and goofy laugh was/is the most attractive thing in the world to me
But all of your little things that would only get to me so much
And now you've begun to act like you're embarrassed of me, or that im not worth your time, or that its a bad thing that you have romantic feelings for me
All these years of you asking me out and then later on backing out and then coming back and backing out I was so understanding of it all because
I know you love me even if you can't see it yourself
And i love you you fucking asshole
But for the first time in all our years I had to put my foot down
I got mad at you and I haven't talked to you in a week
And when our semesters end I left it up to you if you wanted to meet me or not
I can tell that you're scared
When you got my message our mutual friend told me that you almost started to cry
Tell me then if it hurt so much to read all the reasons why I'm in pain, why do you keep causing me this pain
I don't know whats so wrong with me
I know I'm beautiful, I'm intelligent, I'm witty, your family adores me and clings to me, and we connect beautifully
And I know there's nobody else
So why?
-L
>>
dear alexa
im sorry i never responded or did anything the truth is i hate myself and i cant bring myself to face you or anyone for that matter. although i know now that even if i did you wouldnt care anyway
>>
>>16598907
Hahahahahahahaha wow
>>
Megan,

I'm sorry. My depression got the best of me. I became so hopelessly lost, I wanted to kill myself, but I couldn't do that to you, but now you're gone and we're not getting married anymore. I know you didn't understand what was wrong with me, I should've tried harder to tell you I needed help. I still do. I miss you.
I hope you're pregnancy goes well... I doubt I'll ever have the will or want to ever come visit, but I hope you two work out..

P.s. Give Zoey some love for me, my replacement dog died recently.

P.s.s I hope you kept the jewelry I bought you
>>
>>16598922
>>16599163

I go to so much effort for him because he is like a baby when it comes to Christmas and all he can muster up is some supermarket candy and a shitty card. He better make an effort for once. You are right, I don't like him very much so this will be the icing on the cake.
>>
>>16599221
You're acting like a baby.
>>
>>16599226
Shitty gift giver detected.
>>
It's okay to put yourself first sometimes, especially when you've been forced into a situation that is detrimental to your well being. It's okay to put yourself first.
It's never too late to start over. Tomorrow is a new day. Take a breather and resolve to make it better from now on. You can't control the past but you can influence your future. Do it!
>>
>>16599248
I'm great at giving gifts. I just don't act like an entitled pissbaby and expect anyone to do anything for me
>>
>>16599221
> t. The Grinch
>>
https://youtu.be/bpOSxM0rNPM
>>
For the first time in forever I feel happy. It's like a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can finally breath with ease again. I have no feelings for you anymore, I don't know how I put up with your issues for so long, when I had my own problems to try cope with. Luckily I never opened up to you. All these years later you know very little about me, your self obsession has served me well.

I'm not a vengeful person, but I won't ever forget the things you said. Your shallowness and complete lack of empathy was so often highlighted by the hatred in your words. You're a confused, selfish mess.
>>
>>16599527
Initials?
Sounds like me tbqh
Been working on the empathy bit, but still self-obsessed and shallow
>>
>>16599527
The only difference between me and you is that I say them, you keep your sick thoughts on these forums. You are a sick person inside and you know it. You are selfish and suck the soul out of people. The only people who put up with you is your family and the very few friends you have. You're a disgusting human being and behind your mask, I see who you really are.
>>
Dear R,

How can I not fall for you? Look at all the things you do so naturally and with ease. You make me feel on top of the world. This is not good. Why are you so amazing? Who taught you to be so fucking on point. It drives me crazy how you know me inside out, even the shit parts. You made me feel safe and warm tonight. You have no idea how much I needed someone, but so did you and you got that. You need me.. and the truth is, I need you too.

What are we going to do? You're killing me.

<3
>>
My usefulness has run its course, so I'll be leaving. Have a merry Christmas, I'll buy you a gift before I cut contact. Now that my use as a distraction is up, you and G have your fun together and go back to spendingall that time together. No Iill feelings, I was well aware I wouldn't be of much use as a distraction. I'll still avoid using that L word, and I trust you won't use it again towards me.

Do stop hating yourself anytime, though. You didn't drive me away like you feared, you just realized my usefulness to you was running out and sought to replace me. So you and G go back to how you want them to be now.
Take care,
N or T
>>
So, let's meet up at Beurs.
>>
>>16599665
I think in front of the AH, plz respond!
>>
>>16599668
In about an hour, hour and a half?
>>
Dear J

Thanks for all, its a fact that you and me never meant. But thanks for the great time meanwhile I got it, wish you the best and this is the goodbye. Its time to move on, certainly I will miss you but its something I need to do.

B.
>>
>>16599674
Without a response I'm not gonna show up. So it's up to you.
>>
You've ruined my life.
I didn't realize how unhappy I was until I got to know you. Now I am painfully aware every moment of every day.
Ignorance would have been better. Now I can dream about what it would be like to share my life with you, or.... someone like you? With someone else, at any rate. Instead of being where I am with who I'm with.
I was stupid. I didn't know.
Now I know and it's killing me.
>>
>>16599696
And it's not to be concrete as in: ok, let's meet up in an hour.
>>
>>16599714
And you're smart enough to make sure to show up when you know you shouldn't, so...
>>
>>16599726
Let's meet up where you made those hearts on the ground with chalk. In about 40 minutes.
>>
File: 14507784828892 (1).png (54 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
14507784828892 (1).png
54 KB, 604x604
Hey.
I know you feel down. And I can't do much to cheer you up. But I've prepared a Christmas gift for you. It's nothing much, really. But I wrapped it really neat. It was a joy to do so. I never really gifted anyone anything in this way before, now that I think of it. I hope you like it.
>>
>>16599827
I dont see anyone and who is this?
>>
>>16599037
Fuck. Tell your J these things L. I know I'm not your J, but if my L wanted to say these things, I'd want to hear it.
>>
>>16599757
You do realize we're done forever right? Go find yourself another poor soul to torture.
>>
>>16599827
I've been naive. Lonneke Smit and friends, leave me alone. This is not a request.

"My Stalker Is Sorry

They may appear remorseful or even buy you a gift to draw you in. DO NOT accept any gifts or apologies. DO NOT offer to meet them anywhere. This could send mixed signals."
>>
We can't do just friends. That's what you've said. There is no backing down from where we are now from what I'm hearing from you. But I can't keep doing this not seeing you bit. If we need to just be friends just so I can keep you in my life, that is exactly what I would do. I feel too alone to lose you. Shit just keeps getting more complicated. She's suspicious, he's suspicious, you might move to night shift, and I might get put on day's. Throw in a little brother that I don't know how loyal he is to me over her and we are just getting fucked and not at all in the fun way. We need to talk about this and figure out wtf we're going to do before you just fade out of my life. It's happened to others before you and I'm not trying to let it happen again.
>>
I was telling the truth when I said I wanted to be you. You are amazing.
>>
>>16599709
Initials?
>>
>>16600534
t,d.
>>
>>16596777
You need to leave them, and soon.
I only just got out of a relationship where i felt the exact same... repulsion and all.
i thought there was no hope for me left, so i left him and somehow fell straight into the arms of someone who makes me feel alive again.
dont force something that isnt working, you'll hurt yourself more than you realise
>>
Stop it.
I don't want to hear about how "pretty", "perfect" or "amazing" i am. I don't want to be hit up at the club and then insulted when i reject you. I don't want my drinks to be spiked anymore. I wear what i wear for me, not for your sleazy eyes to stare at.
But i refuse to back down. You keep going and i'll throw you into the deepest pits of hell myself.
Keep going, i dare you
>>
I've been jerking off and thinking about you when I cum pretty much every day since May. You must never, ever give me a photograph of yourself. I would do terrible things.
You were just a person when we became friends. As I got to know you better I realised that you are beautiful.
Now I seem to have conditioned myself to find you sexually arousing. Even just thinking your name can make me hard sometimes.
I love it when you wear those jeans that show off your arse crack. I love your curves. I often wonder what you would taste like.
I can't help but stare, you're fucking amazing.
It was your mind that I fell in love with, but damn. Holy fucking God. You're the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen.
>>
>>16600892
whats her initials? or first name initial?
>>
K,
I miss you. I do. I've been better without you though. I don't need to put up with your manipulation and lies for the tiny bit of affection. I used to think we could be together again. After our last interaction, I'm sure you never loved me. You just wanted to toy with me. Why else would you say you needed me, and that you wanted to be mine then never have any time for me? I'll be fine on my own. I'll manage, out of spite if I have to. I hope that nigger you've replaced me with so quickly breaks your heart.
A
>>
>>16600594
Thanks for the advice. Luckily we aren't even in a relationship. Just a little more than friends. We've only voice/video chatted a few short times. I honestly think it's just me being insane (I admit I'm not the greatest most caring person) even if that's the case I need to do what's best for myself and him. Set boundaries at least, tell him where I stand.

I really hope your life. I feel like my life depends on it.
>>
>>16600572
Close.
>>
>>16600984
life = right*

a chance to bump the thread at least
>>
I remember that you tend to spend Christmas alone. I would have gladly kept you company again like I did last year, but you're doing whatever you're doing for whatever reason.

I hope this Christmas is a good one for you; you deserve a good one for once: one where where you can laugh instead of cry, and you have better company than my text messages at your side.

I hope you're healthy, both physically and emotionally...well, as healthy as you can be. I still believe you'll make it through, you'll see. You'll be alright, you've got this.

Remember, I'm always right.
>>
I'm sorry for being me.
I'm sorry for making all of your lives difficult.
I'm sorry that I tried to improve.
I'm sorry I relapsed.
I'm sorry I couldn't have been the daughter you wanted and the sister you wished you had.
I'm sorry I made you waste your time on me.
I'm sorry I was born.
I'm sorry I take drugs, it's the only way I can feel anything but misery.
If I wasn't such a pussy I would've killed myself a while back but I don't want to leave my family's name in shame by taking the cowards way out.
>>
Why don't you reach out to me instead of prompting me to reach out to you? I've done it too many times. I'm not trying anymore if you aren't making any efforts.
>>
This year could've been our first actual Christmas together.
I wanted to spend Christmas with you, as a part of your family.
I wanted us to start our own traditions.

When I was a kid, I loved this time of year, and even as I grew older, I still loved it.

But I fucked it up by ruining Christmas last year. The year before was great because we got together, but now I just feel like I've ruined it, for you and myself.

I wish I could spend the day with you.
I'm afraid you're starting to get sick of me though.
I hope you don't get sick of me, again.

I'm also so anxious to give you your present. Pretty sure you'll like it but i can't help but doubt myself. Especially when you keep telling me I shouldn't have gotten you anything.
So now I'm having second thoughts even though I love giving gifts to people and spoiling them. It's one of the reasons why I like Christmas.
Now I just feel super weird and guilty.

I know my present to you won't be good enough. But I still really really hope you like what I got you.

I miss you, I hope you have a good day baby.

I love you.
>>
File: lianne.jpg (169 KB, 846x664) Image search: [Google]
lianne.jpg
169 KB, 846x664
Why the fuck do I still like yall? I feel like your actions should have shown me something and they did. But I still care. What the actual fuck.
>>
>>16597641
>>16598358
Your bf is a shitty liar. Any guy will say they're 'insecure' and 'need validation' if he knows that's a way to get out of cheating.
You deserve better than that piece of shit.
>>
>>16601499
I'm sorry, it's a bad habit born from fear of rejection but at this point I'm just a shitty person.
>>
>>16592046
The world has never been brighter. You have never been darker. Lift up your lids and see a future with me in it. I'm listening even if I'm not here.
>>
>>16601593
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ritZxM_uejA
>>
>>16601499
Initials?
>>
>>16601615
I'm a R talking to an E.
But really, if it applies to you, just go talk to whoever it is. Stop waiting for them to make a move.
>>
So am I being pushed away or are you bringing me in I felt at first it was pushing me away but then you got closer again and the other day you finally I guess got comfortable to actually have some physical contact with me is this a sign you're trying to bring me in to have us be something or are you bringing me closer to stay a friend that I do not know
>>
>>16601531
Initials?! Plz be them...
>>
File: 864x486.jpg (230 KB, 864x486) Image search: [Google]
864x486.jpg
230 KB, 864x486
#ikkanernietmeeophoudenomkleinemeisjesteplagen/pestenmaardatisnietergwantstoutemeisjesverdienendat.jekrijgtmetderoeengaatderzakin
>>
Shits been pretty hard for me for the past 3 years and to be honest your the only one that's help me get through. I've always had feelings for you and you know it too, sucks its not that easy to get over you as it was to fall in love with you. Everytime I try to get closer to someone I get pushed away and with you I don't feel that way...but now that you have a girlfriend maybe that will change I'm not sure but what I want to be sure of is that we'll forever be friends no matter what even if you don't care for me the way I do with you...I'm sorry I was too ignorant and stubborn Marry Christmas
>>
>>16601632
Learn to use grammar and not be so illiterate, maybe you'll have answers then.
>>
Merry Christmas love. Wish you were here, or even better, at home with your family. Maybe you are, in a way. I really wish I understood where you've gone. I wish I knew for sure whether or not you can really hear me when I talk to you. All I ever want these days is to tell you just how much you meant to me, how beautiful and incredible and kind and phenomenal you were and just the greatest person I ever knew. I don't think I ever told you those things enough. I want to give you a silly gift and make a horrible Christmas joke to see you smile again. I want to put one of these little foil flowers I keep making in your hair. I don't know what to do with them anymore, now that I can't give them to you. Maybe it'll be a Christmas miracle and I'll wake up from this nightmare. I hope so. All I want is to see you again.
>>
I am so uselssly sorry
>>
>>16594994

Don't worry, I am.
>>
I came.
>>
Guess who made it all better again?
Here's a clue, it wasn't you, it never is though.

We have to break up. .
>>
File: one_person_knows.jpg (816 KB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
one_person_knows.jpg
816 KB, 3264x1840
Dear dad,

I hope you're having a good christmas. I wish i could see you again. Its been so long. It would be a shame for you to die before i see you again. But i'm too scared to try and get in touch with you. I'm scared of life. I just want to sleep for ever. I hope i just die.
>>
>>16601847
Good. Hope he was worth it
>>
>>16600928
Why, are you her?

If you are her then I don't want you to know how many hundred times I've cum thinking about your smile and the way your eyes light up. Things are difficult enough between us already with the obvious fact that I love you casting its shadow over us, but remaining unspoken.
If you are not her then it's none of your damn business.

So no, no initials.
>>
>>16601659
Lol no. You are definitely not who I was talking about.
>>
File: kiki.png (491 KB, 750x737) Image search: [Google]
kiki.png
491 KB, 750x737
Dear N,

This is super cliche, because like countless other people, I'm writing about a past love. Its been almost 2 years, and I'm still not entirely over you, and I'm not interested in anyone else. You said you would only take 2 months to forget me.

We haven't been together long, but it meant a lot to me. Sometimes I wish I could just be angry and dislike you and only think of your wrongs.... but honestly, I've come to terms that I really did like you. I did trust you. I felt comfortable with you. I had some of my happiest memories with you. Thank you for making me feel special in those certain moments. I did feel we had something special, an instant connection.

Its hard, and still kinda is, since you were my first everything, and I was your fifth girl. I really did give you a piece of my heart, and I felt so vulnerable with you. I shared stuff with you I never told anyone else. But I'm probably just another footnote huh? I really hope it did mean something to you though, even if you'll forget most of it. I'm glad you at least told me you won't regret being with me.

I remember you told me I was your dream girl, that I was all the parts you ever wanted. You envisioned a whole future with us. You're the first I could imagine settling down with.

Thanks for being my first love. Even though it didn't end well. And you said you liked me too much to be friends, even though before you said we'd always be friends. That broken promise hurts the most.

I really hope you are happy. I'm sure you are. You'll probably find a pretty, smart, nice girl easily that you'll get along better with.

Thanks for giving me memories that I'll mostly look fondly back at. I really was happy, and a part of me will always like you. Maybe we could've built something beautiful together, but at least from this, I'll learn I can't have everything. And that I'll have to lose somethings that are beautiful, since not everything lasts or stays. I'm glad to have shared it with you at least.
>>
K,

It's been a really long time, and things have honestly gotten a lot better for me. They were pretty bad not too long ago, but now I'm determined to make myself into somebody who's actually worth the time and love of other people.
There was somebody who I was very tempted to ask out, but after getting delayed/stopped 3 times I decided against it mostly because I feel like anybody who dated me could seriously do a lot better, so I hope that one day in the future I don't feel that way and I certainly don't look it, but right now that's where I'm at. I don't hate myself; I think I'm alright, and I don't really have any stance on what happened between us anymore, which could be good or bad. I'm assuming you had it pretty easy forgetting me, or maybe I haunted you for a little bit (it would be nice to know that the feeling was mutual).
Before I was ready to give up on you, but now I've really let you go, and I'm proud of that.

M.
>>
Lex,

Merry Christmas, hope everything is well with you and your husband.

Jon.
>>
>>16602610
full initials?
>>
Dear SW
I hope you have happy holidays. I woke up thinking about you.
Love, KS
>>
Everyone,

I can never show you how I'm really feeling. The last month has been one disaster after another, and the cumulative buildup of it all has undone years of work I've done on myself. I'm frozen numb inside, and the only feelings I have left are self-hatred and an overwhelming blankness. None of you will ever see just how deep it goes; I will never show or tell you. Nobody is to blame for this but myself, and I will carry the load alone.
>>
Christmas means nothing to me. My husband bought my children everything they wanted. They're happy. That matters. But I woke up again alone and then i get the sour sarcasm I hear every day. I never thought this would happen. My marriage is dead. No kiss, no hug, no love.
>>
>>16602589
I forgot the last initial, it's the D of Doisneau <3
>>
N,

Even though I know you cheated on me and left me for her, I still miss you more than everything. Hopefully things will change with time.

M
>>
>>16600966
Full initials?
>>
The contrast between this day last year and this year is immense. I wish you were here. I'm sorry i pushed you away.
>>
>>16602764
+1
>>
I had a dream about you. We made up, every thing was going to be okay. You were sitting in my lap and when our lips met I wrapped my arms around you and tears rolled down my cheeks. Then I woke up on the couch we had been on together just moments earlier, my head jolted to the right and I saw my friends sitting there. They turned to look at me, but I panicked and asked them if I'd fallen asleep, if I'd been dreaming that whole time. When they confirmed my fear said I couldn't control myself. My hands came up to meet my face just in time to hide more tears. I couldn't even try to stop myself, they just poured out of me. Then I woke up again. Back in my bed, back in my life.

I think I know why I kept waking up though. Usually when I'm having a nightmare I'll clench my eyes shut, then once I open them I'm almost always awake, having just successfully escaped my nightmare. When the joy of feeling you in my arms caused my eyes to well up, I closed them and felt tears pouring down my face while we kissed for the first time in so long. I sat up to see my friends, they confirmed my fear, and as that too familiar tightness, that pain gripping my chest, I felt tears coming again. I covered my face and closed my eyes to hide them. Both of those times I closed my eyes tight, and when I opened them I'd woken up. I know I'm awake now because it won't work this time. No matter how hard I squueze my eyelids shut, once I open them again I'm still trapped in this nightmare. Without you.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.