[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she playing me? As long as we're together.. Wtf does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 1227x1282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 1227x1282
Is she playing me? As long as we're together.. Wtf does that mean?

Should I spend money on her visiting me or spend more money at the recording studio?

She lives in Hawaii and I live in California. She visited me 2 times, I visited her once.

I have a viral script along with my songs about Internet and dating. Budget is around 2500 as well as licensing. I know that the worlds needs me and after releasing it, I can have more choices.
>>
Lol dude she means she happy as long as she's with you. Like we can do anything you want as long as we're together she'll enjoy it because you're together.

Nice job on the gift.
>>
>>16599626
Sounds like you gave her way too many gifts.
>>
>>16599626

It mean's she wants to be with you first and foremost, but doesn't want to hurt you're feelings by outright saying going to a basketball game sounds boring as fuck to her.

Especially given that she has to take a 6 hour flight to see you.

Disneyland at least has the potential to be fun to BOTH of you, and can be a tad more romantic and noteworthy

And before you say it... yeah, I'm a Cali native too and my GF absolutely loves it, Disneyland is kinda overdone and meh for me at this point. I mostly go for the frozen crack (aka lemonade) bread bowl clam chowder (which is admittedly inferior to a lot of clam chowders, but seems to be seasoned with nostalgia). Even so, I get the appeal and it's nice seeing other people enjoy it.
>>
>>16599626
Warriors like the band ?
>>
shes smitten, dont overthink it

go for it mate
>>
>>16599670

Warriors the basketball team!
>>
>>16599626
Dude to many gifts the shoes would have been enough.

Aside from that why would you go to a basket ball game with a chick that's asinine.

Disney is totally better .
>>
I'll save you one option. The warriors win again.

Now go to Disneyland with your girl.
>>
>>16599626
>all those gifts
>she gets you nothing

Damn bro enjoy getting run over your entire relationship. Gold digger status confirmed.
>>
OK, first off, dude, how did you not respond to her super sweet thank-you note? Something along the lines of "you're so welcome cutie (heart)"

Regardless, all her message means is "man, I don't care at all about basketball, but I like you enough that I'll go with you anyway. this is me letting you know in a cute and slightly cheeky way."

She's adorable. You seem a little off. Don't fuck this thing up, dude.
>>
>>16599849
I can't tell you how many times my girlfriend has gone all out on gifts for me and I've kind of just forgotten (my family wasn't very gifty and I don't celebrate my birthday so to me holidays just mean sharing a cozy meal together.)

I feel crappy every time. I also love her to fucking pieces. It can happen, man.
>>
>>16599626

Taking a girl to a basketball game?

wtf man

also, be careful on how much money you spend on her, look for signs that she is really into you and not in your money, you look like those dumb guys who spend all their money for women attention, be careful mah nigga.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.