[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a fetish for tail plug/bead toys. Ever since I was around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I have a fetish for tail plug/bead toys. Ever since I was around 11 they've really turned me on (I mean REALLY turned me on). I've had a wonderful gf for about 2 years and I've never mentioned anything about it to her. I feel awkward about it, maybe even embarrassed. I feel strongly that I should tell her but I don't want her to think I'm weird because of it. I don't even know how I would go about telling her if I decide I should. How should I handle it?

Thank you for your advice.
>>
In you or in girls?
>>
>"in you or in girls?", anon
In girls.
>>
It really depends what kind of dynamic you have. It's not even a shocking or embarrassing fetish, it's just that it's a funny visual. A fluffy tail hanging out of a guy's ass, held in by a butt plug. It's going to be tough for her to take you seriously with that thing in.

So if you're usually the dominant one, if she kind of looks up to you and does what you say, then the tail-plug might mess with her image of you and spoil the fun. But if she's the strong one in the relationship, if you're a bit more self-deprecating and willing to be the butt of the joke (all puns intentional) then it probably won't be an issue.
>>
I think most girls are open to things if they love the guy. Have you or her shared anything before?
>>
>>16587893
nigga just bring up crystal delights and show her some and ask her what she thinks about it.
>>
>"in you or in girls?", anon
In girls.
>"I think most girls are open to things if they love the guy. Have you or her shared anything before?", anon
Yes, we have and I understand what you are saying but I have no idea how to communicate my interest without making it awkward. I also feel like if I myself can't understand why I feel the way I do, it would be difficult for anyone else to.
>>
>>16588018
Maybe ask her if she wants to see you harder than you've ever been.
>>
>>16588018

You don't have to explain WHY, man, it's just a turn-on. Just buy one, show it to her, and tell her you think it'd be sexy if she wore it. If she's open to butt-play, there's no reason she'd be opposed to this.

Don't be too shy about your kinks and fantasies if they're not harmful. If she likes you, she'll enjoy finding out about your turn-ons, especially something like this that will put the attention on her and make her feel sexy. Pretty much any girl would rather have a guy who likes to see girls with tails, rather than a guy who's cold and repressed and unsatisfied.
>>
>>16588065
That's what I'm saying. Sure I might not say it on the first date but I'll admit to a foot fetish and next thing I know the girl is wearing sexy shoes and shit.
>>
Thanks for the insightful help on the subject. It helps to have someone else tell you how they think it would be best to go about doing something you question. Have a good night/day/evening/timezonevaryingsectionofday.
>>
>>16588180

You too man. Remember that this is all just for fun. Don't stress out about shit like this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.