[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long will it take to get pale skin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: 1450533822879.jpg (416 KB, 1777x1777) Image search: [Google]
1450533822879.jpg
416 KB, 1777x1777
To start off, I want to please ask for no negative comments like, "WHY'D YOU WANT PALE SKIN?" or "You just want to look white!". I want fair skin because that's what I find pretty, nothing more. I could ask you the same question and say "WHY'D YOU WANT TANNED SKIN?"

I'm from East Asia, where fair skin is considered beautiful. I live in the USA, where it's the opposite. When I was born, I had very fair and milky pale skin. As my father exposed me to beaches, I became very tanned. As a result, my goosebumps always show now past my tanned skin.

I've been using lemon juice + honey + milk + sugar to exfoliate and lighten the skin every day. I also scrub half of a lime on my skin. Another method I use is Jasmine tea leaves + mashed avocado + milk + sugar + honey and keep it on my face for 30 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.

I haven't seen any real noticeable changes.

Do I need to apply remedies to the ENTIRE body?
How long will it take until I get pale skin?
Are there any other remedies for at home skin lightening?
Thanks in advance!
>>
stay indoors for a month or 2 and you will become pale
>>
>>16582271
>I haven't seen any real noticeable changes.
That's because these "bathe in a tub full of lukewarm egg whites and sleep under a blanket made from baked potato skins" routines are nothing more than old wives tales. You've basically got three options:

Number one is to stay indoors as much as possible, wear long sleeves and long trousers/ankle length skirts as much as you can and make sure every inch of your skin that's exposed has a good layer of 50spf sun cream on it all the time. Any exposure to sunlight at all will darken your skin to a certain degree, even on a cold cloudy day in january. I work outside and allthough it's more pronounced in the summer I have a year round tan just from being outdoors a lot. Keeping the sun off your skin will lighten it, but it's going to take time.

Option two is skin bleaching creams. They do work well, however they're illegal in a lot of places, they're generally toxic, and over use can lead to dermatitis, scarring and melanoma. They're popular in some black communities, street markets are the best place to pick them up.

The last choice is to have a cosmetic procedure done. I don't know how these work, not being a plastic surgeon and all, but this will be the fastest and safest way for you to get what you want. The only downside is the cost - you'll probably be looking at a price that falls somewhere between that of a good car and a small house.
>>
Don't expose yourself to the sun. There are some products who can lighten your skin, but they can be dangerous and do more harm than good.

Also, keep in mind that nearly all pictures you see have been manipulated. Including the ones you posted OP. Filters, photoshopping, retouching are all kinds of image manipulations and while they may look like that online, they do not offline.
>>
>>16582271

your current routine is superficial, it isn't strong enough to penetrate the layers of skin

regardless, you probably can't permanently alter the level of melanin in your skin
>>
Ask /cgl/. You could look up goth girls like Drac Makens on youtube, she's Mexican and has pretty light skin but wears white foundation, so that could work for you until you can achieve the skin tone you want.
Also, please avoid using sugar on your skin. It's incredibly harmful. Opt for jojoba beads instead, and yes obviously if you want the effect everywhere you have to apply it everywhere.
>>
Just love yourself the way you are more. Thats the only way
>>
>>16582271
You don't. Naturally pale people don't tan well (or at all), you have clearly a skin type prone to tanning, so you would have to wear high spf and hats and umbrellas all the time and it still doesn't guarantee your skin will become pale.
>>
Are you going to Asia at some point this year? They sell tons of skin whitening products and lotions over there. Try going into some Asian beauty stores in your local Koreatown or Chinatown or whatever and they usually have skin-whitening imports like Pond's or whatever.

There's been such a drastic change from when I visited my family in the 90s in Asia and now. They're all oddly lightskinned, and it's because when I stepped into a pharmacy the only thing that didn't contain skin lightening something-or-other is baby lotions and soaps.
>>
bring an umbrella everywhere
>>
You just want to look white!
>>
>>16582747

This

All ming ling flat-faced bitches wants to looks white, they just don't admit it

Also, how many plastic surgerys you did to look less asian?
>>
Vitamin C shots. If you want to go all out, they can inject them in your face.

Otherwise just get some Ole Hendriksen vitamin C oil or something similar, it will brighten your skin in a few weeks.
Always remember to put on a generous amount of sunscreen.

I think Shiseido sells both decent sunscreens and whitening products in the US. They won't be as effective/harsh as the Asia-only ones.
>>
>tfw no cute asian gf
>>
Well, i don't want to make a thread if this one's up, so, how do i get my old skin color back? I'm naturally pale as snow, but ever since i came to work in a more sunny area, i'm tanner.Are those lemon juice/exoliation shit legit? The rest of my body but arms and face are still pale as snow. It's weird as fuck when i get my shirt off, and i prefer my old skin color.
>>
>>16582271
Lock yourself in a dark room for several years.
>>
>>16583767
Sunscreen, religiously.
>>
>>16583767
Lemon juice is a bad idea. Too acidic for your skin. Can cause photosensitivity. Better just cleanse regularly, use something like rice bran, and make sure to use sunscreen all the time (and reapply every 2 hrs when in the sun)
>>
>>16583789
>>16583800
Thanks. How much time do you think it'll take to make it go back to normal? It's slightly tanner. As in, a native italian compared to my old skin color, the same as OP's picture.
>>
>>16582786
Actually Asians consider white people unattractive. White ppl have big noses, smaller eyes (yes) and have generally "bulkier" type of beauty. Craving for pale skin comes from feudal times when pale skin was a sign of nobility. Peasants who worked on fields were tan while nobles who didn't have to work could stay indoors. This tendency was present also in European culture until very recently. Now as feudal hierarchy doesn't exist anymore pale skin is considered unhealthy looking and thus shamed (as naturally fair skinned person myself, I assure you it's not always sign of sickness).
>>
>>16584111
>Actually Asians consider white people unattractive

Is that why they try to look White? Color their hair, bleach their skin, wear contacts, emulate White culture, even in their shitty cartoons they try to make the characters more anglo. Why do many asian women prefer White guys?
>>
>>16582271
Those girls are all shopped, especially the bottom right.

You were pale at one point, which is good. Wear lots of sunscreen and take lots of vitamin D
>>
>>16584121
Do some research and compare Western and Asian beauty&health sites before you arbitrarily speak of Asians trying to emulate white. For some it's a matter of fashion and nothing else. Average Asian woman wouldn't want her face to become Caucasian. But smaller nose, more delicate face shape? Sure. There's huge difference.
>>
>>16584121
Very few people like white women that much
>>
>>16584182
>very few people like american women

beauty wise, I mean
>>
I don't understand you OP. I've literally never met anyone paler than me. I'm always asked if I'm sick. I'm made fun of, I sunburn like hell, and I'm constantly getting passive aggressive comments on how white my skin is. Any scars show up drastically, hot and cold causes your body to look grayish. I hate my pale skin.
>>
>>16584308
I have really pale skin too but unlike you I love it. I think it's delicate and feminine. Also, it's true that tan skin hides scarring but I take great pride in my blemish free skin; it's more of an accomplishment since I'm pale.
>>
>>16584331
It's hard to take pride in it when people are constantly putting me down for it. The only thing I actually like about it is that it looks good with my hair. But even my friends are rude about it, and they know I can't tan. I've had strangers come up to me and say I'm so pale it's scary. I've tried self tanning but it always looks like shit.
>>
>>16582786
yeeeah.... theyve prefered pale skin before they even knew "white" people existed.
>>
Use a strong sunscreen. I know some places still sell skin bleach but it's been found to cause cancer so be careful
>>
>>16582271
when you exfoliate your skin you become MORE prone to tanning. your skin becomes way more sensitive to UV rays. only do it before bed or when you're not planning on going outside for a long time.
wear lots of sunscreen, reapply it frequently. DO NOT rely on the spf thats in makeup or BB creams. Sunscreen needs to be slathered on in a fairly thick layer to be protective, which frankly nobody does with makeup so there ends up being barely any spf coverage.
avoid being in the sun-- don't even get near windows. when you go outside bring an umbrella-- one thats specifically for blocking rays, a pretty lace parasol wont do enough.
>>
White women typically have larger eyes than asians anon. That's why Asians get eye enlarging surgeries and eyelid fold surgery. White women have pointier noses while Asians tend to have flatter. These posts that generalize and put down other women are not right. We all want to look beautiful and feel desired and loved. Sympathize with your sisters, dont put each other down. Men cause jealousy and insecurity in all women. The last thing we should do is turn against one another
>>
>>16582271
Wait, you desire pale skin?

I go from tan as fuck to pale as fuck within a two or three days from lack of sun exposure. Even faster the other way round (like a half a day)

You wanna be really pale?

Don't go outside for a month. Protect any part of you're skin from direct sunlight when you go out.
>>
>>16584182

Everyone who isn't a weeaboo prefers white women over asians ones

White women is naturally prettier than asians, who needs tons of plastic surgerys to look good (A.K.A. white features)
>>
>>16584559
>Men cause jealousy and insecurity in all women
Totally, its OUR fault that YOU get so impacted emotionally, mentally, and spiritually by others(without us even wanting you to). YOU GO GURL. YAY FOR FEMINISM. :) (: ^-^ ~.o
>>
>>16582271
Lemon juice works but is dangerous as fuck for your skin (for repeated use). Look up why. Can't be bothered to look it up.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.