[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I need some input, hopefully from people who are older than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hMKCffh.jpg (298 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
hMKCffh.jpg
298 KB, 1200x900
So, I need some input, hopefully from people who are older than 30.
Upfront tl;dr:
My neighbor/gaybro is married and has me worried about his ability to chill the fuck out and maintain appearances.

I am 40, bi, bit chubby, short, small cock (like 4in). Mostly women in my life but there were some guys 4 or 5 years ago. With guys I am 100% bottom, no making out/kissing/affection,etc. Just sucking and fucking.

I’ve done ok with women, better than I ever thought, but I have no real desire to get married and I’ve had a vasectomy, so no kids. Like being by myself most of the time but not a shut in basement dweller.

Neighbor is married guy 29, wife and young kid, boy who is 5. He’s everything I am not really, fit, coolbro, not nerdy. Wife is VERY pretty, not hot but pretty. No real tits or ass. She’s nice though and seems genuine. I’ve had dinner at their house many times and they seem like a great family.

to be cont.
>>
>>16583082
Cont.

Found my neighbor on Grindr, didn’t know it was him at first, but I did when we met because I’d seen him in his yard. He lives 2 or 3 doors down. Besides the fucking, he likes to come over and play video games and drink beer and chill away from the wife and kid which is all good. I think his wife is a bit annoyed that he spends so much time at my house but she’s always cool as shit to me.

The guy is kind of insatiable and he really likes my body which is kind of a new thing for me. I mostly have to overcome the fact that I am not traditionally handsome with women but he loves all the shit I don’t really like bout myself, ie. My body hair, chubbiness, small cock, etc. He loves to fuck I think and just has an appetite for all kinds of shit. I get the impression he and his wife still do it on the reg.

My concern is her figuring shit out and me being in the middle of that kind of drama. My life is drama free on purpose but I am the one who’s created this situation. He’s over at my house way too much, I had to tell him not to ever contact me electronically in any way and even HINT at fucking. I mean I love the fucking, he’s cool as shit to be around and we get along well but I’m not sure how long we can keep this up before shit comes down.
>>
How about stop being a fucking degenerate, grandpa.

That's the best advice I can give you.
>>
>>16583107
Thanks! Will do.

>>16583084
After reading what I wrote, yeah, it's stupid. He and I have talked about limits and appearances. He just does not seem to take it as seriously as I do. There is no emotional attachment at all, def from me and almost certainly from him so we could break it off.

It's the most satisfying sexual relationship of my life though. Everything I want and nothing I don't. Except for the threat of drama.

pfbbbt.
>>
>>16583084
your concern shouldn't be her finding out, it should be doing stuff with someone who is in a relationship. i won't say anything more
>>
>>16583180
Well yeah, I get that but he's an adult and I'm an adult and I don't really give a shit. He does what he is going to do and he's responsible for those choices. Not me.

I understand there is morality aspect that bothers some people but traditional morality regarding marriage is not something I give a shit about.

I have no desire to hurt his wife or see them get divorced. It's adults doing what adults do.
>>
>>16583191
Dude, you are responsible. Not for the cheating but for the lying. How can you not see this?

If he were just some dude you met at a bar, whose family you never fucking saw and barely knew of, I'd agree with you -- especially since if it wasn't you it would be somebody else. But that's not the situation. Understand? His wife is your acquaintance, arguably your friend. You're accepting her hospitality, eating her food, and then turning around and looking her in the eyes and lying to her. About something that would devastate her.

Hell, you're doing the same thing to his five-year-old KID.

You have a relationship with these people. You've let that relationship be built. You could have stopped it but you didn't. That comes with the really basic responsibility to not be a fuckwit towards them.

You're not going to stop, whatever, but don't you fucking kid yourself that this is a typical cheating situation, where only the cheating partner is responsible. Don't kid yourself for one minute.
>>
>>16583220
>Dude, you are responsible. Not for the cheating but for the lying. How can you not see this?

I disagree but I understand your position.

I can and will stop if I think it's out of control. If she came up to me and asked point blank of we are fucking I would say "Yes." I'm not going to lie but I am going to keep my private life private including the part that involves him.

I guess advice is not what I really need but just to type it all out and read it. I can and will handle my part in all of this.
>>
>>16583244
How can you possibly disagree with me? Lying by omission doesn't make it less of a lie.

I think you're insecure and this affair (which is what it is) is helping your insecurity and so you're going to come up with any rationalization to make it feel okay. Like I said, clearly I'm not going to convince you to stop. I know I'm just shouting into the wind. At least know this: this isn't just "adults doing what adults do." Few people, including people who wouldn't feel a pang of guilt over being the "other man" or "other woman", would find this okay.
>>
>>16583294
>How can you possibly disagree with me?
Is it really so unimaginable that people might feel differently. Basically, I don't believe in absolutes.

>Lying by omission doesn't make it less of a lie.
Ok, I concede.

>I think you're insecure and this affair (which is what it is) is helping your insecurity
granted

>and so you're going to come up with any rationalization to make it feel okay.
I am not trying to rationalize it begin OK. I am trying to rationalize not ending it because I enjoy it. I was looking for any advice on how to manage the situation so it doesn't blow up but after reading it I realize that it's probably not possible.

> Like I said, clearly I'm not going to convince you to stop.
I wasn't looking for that but it might be the best option.

I get that you are angry, and this kind of shit makes a lot of people angry. Either because the believe in the sanctity of marriage, or they have had their hearts broken by a cheater, or they are generally angry over the duplicity of it all.

It's the way things are and always have been and I am a willing participant. I take responsibility for that and I really don't care. I have no wish to cause his family pain but by my participation there is the the very real chance I may cause pain.

I can't really argue with anger.
>>
>>16583084
>>16583082
op is a fag
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.