[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is it...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1429478773112.gif (636 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1429478773112.gif
636 KB, 400x600
/adv/, I can't handle life, lie after lie, laziness, money issues, I'm so lazy that I no longer want to live, I've lied to my mom that I have money so that she'd stop worrying but I crashed my car, unable to when even if I wanted to, if my insurance finds out I'm ridesharing I lose my job..... But I can't do my job, I was supposed to save money for college but not it's impossible. food, education, rent, transportation and soon phone are all disappearing, I want a quick end, don't say I should ask my mom, she can't help, I'm gonna die. Please help me make my death painless, I know I've been a dumbass but I can't be homeless or in jail, please kill me
>>
>>16583067
dying's never gonna fix problems with how you feel or situations because the situations are bad due to emotions, even if they're responses to what happened, those emotions stay with you. my friend is going through similar stuff and has been suicidal for some time now but when i remind her this, she remembers and re-realizes that she has to just do her best to pick up her life. she's a good 30-50 thousand dollars in debt without a job and having not finished her degree at college. the problem is things don't end or immediately get better when we leave our bodies. and i hate to think about how many people only realize that until after they recognize they're still conscious after killing their body and then have all those emotions to still work through (as well as the emotions attached to killing oneself) because i'm sure it's ten times harder than doing your best in the present and practicing self-forgiveness. it's hard at first and no one's perfect but we all have to forgive ourselves and make up for our mistakes
>>
>>16583164
Look I get it, you think that I can pick life back up even in the worst situation... I disagree, I played chess with life and it beat me so bad that if I didn't an hero, I might as well go on a hunger strike and suffer the damages till death
>>
Need methods of suicide please, I can't deal with this shit, money is literally the root of all problems and I'm not willing to tolerate it anymore
>>
>>16583362
You're not putting any effort into life so you're not living. You're not putting any effort into your death so you're not dying either. Both take effort. Quit your whining and learn to become competent in taking care of yourself.
>>
>>16583067
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Overused phrase I know but it's the truth. Man up and figure out what you need to do, and fucking do it.

> laziness
> lies
> money issues

These are all things that can be solved, but nobody on this board or anywhere else can solve them except for you. So stop bitching and whining and go make something of yourself.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (64 KB, 750x538) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
64 KB, 750x538
>>16583067
K
>>
>>16583458
Or killing himself
>>
Well you could kill yourself, it would solve your "problems" instantaneously. At the end of the day it's up to you, if you feel you have nothing to live for go for it.
>>
>>16583606
Right but I want painless ways, I don't wanna flip my already dinged car in the highway nor do I wanna drown
>>
>>16583947
Nitrogen gas will do the trick. Youll actually get kinda silly, pass out, then die. You need to have a sealed environment like a car in a garage shed, like how people would off themselves using the fumes from cars. Get some large tanks of the stuff. But get some antidepressants first man, let that shit kick in. Get some counciling. If it doesnt work, you still got my method.
>>
>>16583947
If you want your mom to think you didn't kill yourself
>get gun
>tie it to helium ballons
>shoot yourself
>gun flies away and no one ever knows you shot yourself
>>
>>16584223
fuck... thats genius
>>
You are apathetic and lazy. there are homeless people that survive because they're not lazy. If you weren't lazy you would be desperate to survive. You still have your mom, if she's worried she can help you. And you just need to realize that if your only problem is being lazy, then you have it way too good in life. It's like a drug high that gets less and less amazing the more you do it, and you're so saturated in your lazy lifestyle that you don't realize the opportunities you have. Wake up, life is more than just pleasure.

I can't give you legit suicide methods, you don't want to die, I think you're too lazy even to just research yourself. You're too impulsive, and you take on all the problems at once instead of one at a time, your stress is a big factor and money troubles are the #1 cause. If you relax you can figure it out.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.