[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I get a real indication of what my IQ is? Free preferred.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 051.jpg (37 KB, 475x413) Image search: [Google]
051.jpg
37 KB, 475x413
Where can I get a real indication of what my IQ is? Free preferred.

I made one and it said 139 but that's unlikely with my education and skill sets.
>>
>>16582149
First, IQ has nothing to do with education and skill sets. You can be highly educated with a low IQ and vice versa.

More importantly, IQ tests were discredited a long time ago, and nobody and no institution uses them.

IQ tests were invented over 100 years ago and were thought to be a measure of intelligence. (Their main purpose was to have an excuse to label people retarded and institutionalize them.)

Many, many studies have shown that the tests measure nothing. At most, an IQ test measures your skill at taking IQ tests. (For a while there was thought to be a connection between that skill and doing well in school - but that was explained by the fact that you take a lot of tests in school, and being good at test-taking can give you an edge in grades.)

You will never see a college or job application form with a box for you to enter your IQ, because they know it is totally meaningless.
>>
can't really help with your direct request but what du you want a precise IQ number for anyways.
unless it is extreme high or low it does nit mean shit.
Intelligence is such a multidimensional issue.
with more details we might help you to your actual goal, OP.
>>
>>16582149
Well, MENSA often offers tests for a reduced price, though it's under the pretense of achieving membership.

I will say if you plan to succeed in an IQ test, try some practice batteries online. Something as simple as "what comes next in this pattern of geometric shapes" is a doozy because the test writer had a very specific answer.
>>
>>16582149
you don't need an IQ test to know if you're retarded anon

intelligence is also separate from your skills and education

they were literally developed as a method to separate objectively the subhumans (retards, non-whites, etc) from the humans. but it was flawed and politically incorrect and has since been trashed.

so basically, fuck off
>>
Calm down guys, I just wanted to know my IQ but to me it seemed that my sources online were not trustworthy so I wanted some advice on where to make an IQ test with trustworthy results and despite my result not being a valid measurement unit of intelligence I would still like to know.
>>
>>16582149
You can take a free IQ Test on Queendom. It's not as legitimate as other supervised tests, but it's something.
>>
>>16582304
thats your IQ
>>
>>16582350
Based on what information?
>>
>>16582327
Thanks, I'll try it out.
>>
File: tumblr_niqngeUn2K1u55xnmo5_1280.gif (274 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niqngeUn2K1u55xnmo5_1280.gif
274 KB, 900x500
>>16582304
All these big words! I bet you got that hundred forty, senpai!
>>
>>16582364
Thanks for believing in me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.