[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>drop out at 16 and got my GED >both parents are deadbeats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1450375536081.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
1450375536081.png
87 KB, 285x285
>drop out at 16 and got my GED
>both parents are deadbeats
>lived with Great-Grandma until she passed away when I was 19
>my grandma took me in
>was starting community college that Fall like she wanted me
>wouldn't give me any gas money because I needed to get a job
>couldn't get a job because she made me enroll of 7 classes
>kicks me out
>slept on my brother's couch for a couple months
>his baby was born and wanted me out
>took $2,200 student loan refund check and moved to Texas for a girl I met online
>she broke up with me after 6 months
>had no money licence inspired car had a flat tire
>no family member would help me get back home
>sold car for $800
>was taken out of my bank account because of student loan default
>been 2 years now and I've been homeless
>couldn't get a job because no form of ID
>couldn't get a form of ID because no money
>couldn't join military because no high school diploma
>met guy on craigslist
>worked for a roofing company and delegated some of his work to me for Mexican wage
>let me crash on his couch for a few months until his wife got him to make me leave
>back to homeless shelters
>spend my days at libraries for wifi and reading books
>spend nights at homeless shelters
>only 22 but feel like I'm 50

How do I make enough money to move to some 3rd world country like SEA or Central America (thinking Panama)? Some country where the cost of living/economy derives mostly from barter. I had no sense of emotion left. I've let gay Mexicans fuck me in the ass for $50, I've shoplifted at least once a week for food, I am just tired of life. Just fucked my whole shit up. Just want to leave and start someplace new.
>>
Damn hang in there pal
>>
>>16580889
While you're trying to get out of here, maybe you could try getting on food stamps so you don't go so hungry and save some more money. You don't need specifically a drivers license to apply, you can use a birth certificate or get a "collateral contact" to vouch for your authenticity to a social worker.

Hang in there pal, depending on your location and your time in a day you could also try panhandling. You're young and will get more sympathy. Really do try your best to get on welfare or food stamps while you're working on all these issues.
>>
>>16580889
It is always darkest before dawn.
Perhaps start a gofundme
I think your best bet is to join the military. (assuming you're from USA)
They're able to hook you up with food, clothing, shelter, and they can give you training for a job.
damn man worst case scenario join the peace corps
Or be Chris McCandess
>>
>>16580889

Maybe the church can help?
>>
>>16580889
Either bait or you didn't try to get into the military. A GED or a high school deploma is all you need to enlist. Either one will do. Contact your local recruitment center and ask to take the ASVAB
>>
>>16581074
>>16580994

You need a high school diploma to join the military, and even then 4 out of 5 are rejected. They only accept GEDs if you also have 15+ college credits, and even then less than 10% of the military has a GED.

http://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/2014/05/14/80-of-military-recruitments-turned-down.html

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningthemilitary/f/faqged.htm
>>
File: there there.jpg (175 KB, 483x720) Image search: [Google]
there there.jpg
175 KB, 483x720
>>16580889

you know what? your situation fucking sucks.

everything about it.

At least your great gm and your GM cared enough about you to try and get you in the right direction, but fuck it is hard, you're not wrong.

but you know what? fuck all that. Most people would have given up by now.

I know its hard to see from where you are right now, but on the other side of this battle there IS something waiting for you that is better, and you'll be able to take everything you've learned about how to live forward with you.

Do what anon said and try to get a SNAP card if in usa.

also, of all the things you do, DO NOT risk your health again for sex. These two things are the most important to you getting anywhere, you MUST stay healthy, so get food, and don't risk disease anymore. Got it?

You're tough enough to last this long, you're tough enough to prosper, just don't forget the lessons you've learned.
>>
>>16580889

and also, upon reflection, probably your biggest mistake was the girl.

you can chalk that one up to youth, but if you haven't got yourself at least 80% under control in life, you shouldn't be thinking about living with/having serious relationship with girl.

dating and protected sex is fine, dont get babies.
>>
How the fuck are you on the internet? Is obama giving out tablets now too?
>>
>>16581097
There are things called libraries, faggot
>>
>>16581097

chill, anon.

wi-fi is free if you walk far enough for it, and he could have a phone. even single core phones from 2005 could still load 4chan.
>>
>>16580889
Nowhere in that entire tale of woe do you get a job.

Instead, you mooch off great-grandma, and grandma, and girlfriend, and anyone with a couch. Meanwhile you drop out of school, drop out of cc, generally drop out of everything.

I will begin to feel any sympathy for you when you begin to take any responsibility for your own life.
>>
File: 1338352564609.jpg (25 KB, 253x250) Image search: [Google]
1338352564609.jpg
25 KB, 253x250
>>16580889
dont move to a central america man
come to california !
the west is the best , specialy for bums
>>
>>16582155
>worked for a roofing company and delegated some of his work to me for Mexican wage

learn2readfagget
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.