[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've had my heart broken recently. (1/2) This guy and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: Kylo_Ren.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kylo_Ren.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
I've had my heart broken recently. (1/2)

This guy and I go back to high school. I'm a senior in college now and he works. I've always had feelings for him, but never this strongly as before. In college, I did date some dudes, but it never worked out and he would always listen to me. We would always text each other and talk about stuff. Then we started sending each other nudes and sexting.

In junior year I got an apartment to myself. He said that he would come and spend the night with me. He lives in Tomball. I go to school in College Station, so it's barely an hour away. He only came to my apartment twice. I went to his house once. All throughout my spring and summer semesters at A&M, he said he would come, but he never did. Something always came in the way, his dad, his grandma, his work with some author (Robert Waggoner, fuck if I know what they're doing). The incident that hurt the most is when we made plans to see The Martian. He kept saying that he'll be there and see the film with me. I get all dressed up, wear nice makeup, do my hair, shave, everything. Then I wait and wait and wait. I fall asleep and wake up at 2AM to a text sent at 1AM saying that he wasn't coming. He was doing some job like 5 hours away with his dad. He apologized for this.

Everything was good for a while. He even told me stuff like how he liked seeing me smile and laugh, how he liked my makeup (I would send him selfies everyday of my makeup. He really liked it), the clothes I wore, my body, and how good I always looked.
>>
(2/2)

Then at the beginning of November I asked him when we would have our Star Wars marathon. He was in a silly mood that day and he kept trolling saying how he would rather have a Kylo Ren cosplay outfit than have sex with any girl. I got impatient and angry and I just straight up called him an asshole and that he treated me like shit. He finally gave me a tentative date.

Then for all of November he didn't talk to me, I texted him, but he wouldn't respond. On December 3rd I sent him a text asking him if we were going to have our marathon. He said no. He said that I should move on, that 500 other guys can replace him, that if he had a daughter talking to someone like him he would tell her to drop him, that I can do better, that he's an asshole/fuckboy.

I'm so heartborken over this. It's been 2 weeks but it still hurts. I wish I could have him back and have things be better. I haven't gone out on a date in over a year and I keep to myself at school a lot. I just miss him so much.

Yesterday I dropped off his birthday present at his house. I got it for him a while ago but could never give it to him because we never saw each other. I wrapped it up and wrote a nice little note. I don't expect the present to make things better or for him to come back to me, but it was somethingI I just had to do.
>>
I don't know...try shutting the fuck up? Bitches should only use their whore mouths to suck cock. Wanna know why we accept Muslims into our countries? So cunts like you will finally be put in your place. You will need to accept Sharia Law and won't be able to post on the internet or have sex with more than one man without being murdered. Can't wait until I can properly beat my whore wife and she can be all covered up just because I say so.
>>
>>16579096
????????
>>
>muh blog
This is an advice board, what advice do you seek?
>>
>>16579099
We're tired of your whining and nagging and only seeking out the biggest dick/wallet. It's time we send you back to the stone ages, because clearly you can't evolve to be as smart or useful as men, EVER.
>>
>>16579100
Like just overall how to move on, and how to get over this dude. Sorry for not putting in the question at the end. I was caught up in typing.
>>
>>16579104
Try actually doing something with your life instead of obsessing over men. Clearly he knows how degenerate women are and is sick of your shit. No man, no matter what he says, wants anything other than a pure virgin. Settling for anything less is enraging.
>>
>>16579108
And I am a virgin? Fuck is up with you? And wow, sorry for being heartbroken over things ending over a man I actually loved and cared about. And I have been keeping myself busy with other things too.
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
You're simple minded and only like simple minded people.
I weep for plebeians like you
>>
>>16579104
He completely disregarded your feelings, played with you, and lead you on. You should realize that he doesn't love you, and probably never did. You didn't fall for him, you fell for a fantasy you had about him that your imagination created by filling the blanks with the best imaginable and disregarding the warning signs. Be glad this got out and you didn't waste any more of your time.
Just socialize more, get new hobbies, do something that keeps your mind off him. Sooner or later you will realize that you wouldn't have been happy together and your feelings will slowly become normal.

>>16579108
Back to your desert eating camelshit and wooing your pure waifu dressed up like Darth Vader.
>>
>>16579124
It's going to take so much time. It's been 2 weeks and it still hurts a lot.

He was nice before and then changed so much. I just don't get it. Not sure if I ever will.

Thanks for the advice
>>
>>16579124
It's the time thing that I'm dreading. It's going to take so long to get over this. This whole thing went on for at least two years.

I guess he just liked having my attention a lot. He always knew when to text me to talk about stuff and knew what to say. This is all still disappointing though.
>>
>>16579143
Date someone closer to your own age.
>>
>>16579146
He is my age. We're both 21
>>
>>16579136
After all these years, two weeks is not a lot of time. You lost something precious, you need time to mourn it, that's healthy. Just try to realize that he wasn't really the valuable person you thought he way.
How well did you know him?

>He was nice before and then changed so much.
That could have a lot of causes. Bad friends, other women, getting bored of you, etc... Regardless, there are much much more civilized ways to tell someone that it's over.
>>
>>16579152
Meet someone new online if they are in the area. Lose some weight
>>
>>16579161
I knew him really well. We had nights where we would talk about everything and just like talk all night long. And whenever we would see each other, we would just talk constantly and laugh together a lot. It was all really nice and sweet.

He just seemed to change so much in a month. In October when things were amazing he would say all sorts of sweet things to me. I guess he just didn't like the fact that i called him an asshole and called him out on the way he treated me.
>>
>>16579174
Fall in love with the Lord
>>
>>16579143
>It's the time thing that I'm dreading. It's going to take so long to get over this
It won't. If you realize the causes and what went wrong, you will get over it soon. You just need to realize that what you lost is not as valuable as you now feel. Just think of your emotional needs, do you really want to be with a person who doesn't care about you at all and uses you for their own amusement? Most girls would have broken up with him for less themselves. Maybe that was what he was going for.

>He always knew when to text me to talk about stuff and knew what to say
How experienced was he with women?
It could have been all manipulation.
>>
>>16579181
I don't know how experienced he is. He's had girlfriends before, but those relationships never last long.
>>
>>16579174
>I guess he just didn't like the fact that i called him an asshole and called him out on the way he treated me.
That's nothing someone with a healthy mentality can't stomach, especially since you were right.
>>
>>16579192
Yeah that's true. The way he handled it was very childish.
>>
>>16579189
>but those relationships never last long
Sounds like a player.
>>
You need to have a biblical marriage to get the most out of this life. Find a guy who's a virgin and get married somewhere isolated
>>
>>16579096
>I don't know...try shutting the fuck up? Bitches should only use their whore mouths to suck cock. Wanna know why we accept Muslims into our countries? So cunts like you will finally be put in your place. You will need to accept Sharia Law and won't be able to post on the internet or have sex with more than one man without being murdered. Can't wait until I can properly beat my whore wife and she can be all covered up just because I say so.

Kill yourself asshole.
Preferably on Xmas day in front of your entire family. That way that can all feel the immediate relief that your death will bring to each of them.
>>
>>16579195
See, from what you wrote the one who behaved crappily was him. You didn't lose anything valuable with him, he only did you a favor by exiting your life, because these problems would have made your relationship bad anyway.
>>
File: 1447435290821.jpg (806 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
1447435290821.jpg
806 KB, 1400x1400
>>16579204
The only killing I'll be doing is honor killing in the name of Allah.
Thanks to the women voting me here based on their emotions and not facts. Thanks to the women for wanting me here for extra male attention and to cuck their significant others with brown cock and ended up getting raped/killed instead
>>
>>16579210
Yeah, in the long term it will be for the best. It's just hard trying to get through this stuff now. But I'll try to keep in mind all the bad that was going on.
>>
>>16579215
>Fuck these other bitches! All I care about is ME!
>>
>>16579217
Don't keep the bad in mind. Get a realistic picture and think about what would have happened if you two stayed together. It wouldn't have led to anything good. Realize this, and keep the good memories in mind about him.
>>
>>16579223
That sounds good.
Thanks for listening to me vent and for giving advice. I appreciate it.
>>
>>16579228
You'll be over it soon, you'll see. Just keep in mind of what is important, the future, and realize that everyone has limits even you. Change what you can change, there do your best, but if you reached your limit realize that it's time to move on. His actions are not your responsibility, everyone has freedom to make decisions. He did his, you did yours. You did your best, there was nothing you could have done to change the course of the relationship.

Next time if a bad mood hits you and you get nostalgic about him, just ask yourself the question if you really wanted a guy like him after knowing all what he did to be a part of your life and if you could have been happy together.
>>
>>16579095
>Yesterday I dropped off his birthday present at his house. I got it for him a while ago but could never give it to him because we never saw each other. I wrapped it up and wrote a nice little note. I don't expect the present to make things better or for him to come back to me, but it was somethingI I just had to do.

now this is beyond pathetic. This guy obviously feels nothing towards you, he trolled you many times and couldn't be arsed to go with you see a stupid movie, strung you along and now you humilitate youself like that... Should have keep your dignity at least.

>He even told me stuff like how he liked seeing me smile and laugh, how he liked my makeup (I would send him selfies everyday of my makeup. He really liked it),

That's not indicative, if you were bombing him with selfies how was he supposed to reply? He complimented you because he knew that's what you expected, it doesn't look like he was ever interested.
>>
He's pissed you wanted to see an old man's cuckold fantasy movie with an ugly nigger to boot.
>>
>>16579094
>>16579095
Damn. That is a really shitty situation.

Only advice I could give is try finding some other guy. No need to rush of course. Try next year to see if shit can get more interesting.

Literally just let off steam and cool off.
>>
>>16579256
LOL he's a huge fan of Star Wars. I wanted to see it because he loves the series so much and was excited for this film.
>>
>>16579347
He likes the star wars with the white guy because he can actually feel himself doing as the characters do. the nigger ruins the entire series.
Jews in HollyWood corrupt anything and everything they can. He's pissed you don't realize this and instead are influenced by the evil
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.