[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is smoking weed and getting high at work okay? My job isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 153780.jpg (42 KB, 421x359) Image search: [Google]
153780.jpg
42 KB, 421x359
Is smoking weed and getting high at work okay? My job isn't that hard, I'm an airline ticketer/code monkey. I find that when I wake up I vape some weed. On break I vape some weed. At lunch I vape some weed. Last break I vape some weed. The thing is that when I get high I feel like I'm doing something bad and then get paranoid like I'll get caught somehow. Is smoking weed at your job right or wrong?
>>
>>16578703
Don't risk it, you think you know yourself, but be forewarned, if you fuck up at work because you got high, or get caught by your boss, consequences will never be the same.
>>
>>16578703

is smoking weed and getting high as a crutch okay? i'd still be doing that if i had a connection. i made a list of crutches i have tonight. shit really gets out of control. if i didn't play games, watch anime, listen to podcasts, etc i'd definitely live but i'd be way anxious. life's stressful so when it's become overbearing i do something to occupy my mind. plus i've been really depressed. it's gotten to the point where it's not helpful as much as a crutch though. gotta get off those crutches mate. i'm sure there's more than weed but it's a place to start. make a crutches list and an alternative list is my advice. and yeah, cut the weed at work whether or not it's right or wrong. it is wrong though cause everyone has their moments where they're high and they slip
>>
>>16578703
I used to smoke weed before work when I was a package unloader at UPS but honestly I just felt lethargic and a lot of my coworkers could tell

now I work a job I actually like, and i have to do math all day long so there's no way in hell I would risk it

how much do you care about your job? if you need weed to get you through a shift you might want to find a different one
>>
If you can do your job without fucking up, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Getting high at the airport sounds sketchy though. That's not a place you want to get caught.
>>
Thank you for securing our borders.
>>
>>16578733
It's not at the airport only online ticketing. Kinda like expidia. I sit in a cube all day staring at a monitor typing short lines of code to "fix" reservations. It's pretty much a call center.
>>
>>16578740
that changes everything. i knew a guy who got caught smoking weed at a call center. never saw him again
>>
>>16578703
Please, please, please don't work for any airline I ever use.
>>
>>16578703(OP)
No smoking weed i fine. How do you get weed that you can vape, buy it online? please share.
>>
>>16578703

OP I am a psychiatric nurse and I smoke weed any time I am alone at this place.....which is alot.

I am alone right now, actually. Smoked not too long ago.

Waiters snort cocaine, doctors drink alchohol, ect.....welcome to the real world OP
>>
>>16578939
I use the pax ploom as my vape. It's portable and easy to hide and no one really knows what it is they think it is an e-cig.
>>16578882
Too late for that man I would handle any airline you book. I assure you it's not that big of a deal though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.