[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jerk off scandal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-150471320537740939.jpg (293 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-150471320537740939.jpg
293 KB, 720x1280
I never post here and I'm on mobile so sorry if the post isn't formatted to your liking.

My girlfriend just freaked the fuck out because she woke up in bed with me and I was jerking off. I'll admit it was kinda fucked up since it was right next to her while she was sleeping but what really tears her up is the while concept of me jerking off at all. We talked about it and I pretty much just started laughing in her face when she compared lying about jerking off to her lying about giving random blowjobs. I can break down the whole story and give background if requested but that's basically the skinny of it.

What do

Tldr my gf hates it when I jerk off, but I'm probably not going to stop.
>>
>>16575602
She's an emotionally unstable psycho from the information you've provided. On that ground, congratulations, you've stuck your dick in crazy.
>>
If your girlfriend has the same sex drive as you and jerking off disrupts a normal sexual relationship with her, then she has a right to be upset. Otherwise, if time/location/ex drives aren't conducive to actual sex, then jerking off is fine.

I've been married a long time. Sex with the wife is sparse to say the least. One morning I suggested we have sex, she declined and went to shower. I jerked off. When she came out she said she wanted to have sex. I told her I had just jerked off and wasn't interested any more.

This was the first time she realized I masturbated. She then said she didn't want me to masturbate and I should save my orgasms for her. I told her that unless she wanted to have sex 3-4 times with me every week, then I'd be taking care of myself.

Bottom line is that if she would have sex with you (say you woke her up and she was interested), then you should have sex with her. Otherwise, enjoy masturbating.
>>
>>16575612
Haha yea. I've deduced as much myself. I keep thinking I should have bailed a while ago. She's basically one giant red flag. Example: I was on vacation with my family and went to a nude beach (optional nudity so it isn't that weird) but I ended up taking my dick out and going for a stroll. She.didn't take too kindly to that because "what would you think if I just went around showing my tits everywhere". Here's the kicker, we weren't even dating yet, just talking.
>>
>>16575616
Yea man I need to get off at least twice a day. She can't keep up with that. It doesn't effect our sex life because she gets orgasms pretty regularly when we fuck. I just don't see how it affects her at all. Apparently it just grosses her out so that's why I need to stop. I get not doing it in bed with her but not all tall is a bit too far.
>>
>>16575616
Also she isn't a morning sex person at all so that was way outside the realm of possibility.
>>
I jerk off next to my female while she sleeps either at night or in the morning everyday. She questions me if I don't jerk off next to here. If I'm not groping her while jerking it, she thinks somethings wrong. Do it again OP, and if she starts to bitch cum on her. Then run. That doesn't seem to be a very understanding female when regarding the male body and the fact we're always horny. Or tell her you haven't been beating off and just get more aggressive like you actually haven't been getting off. Then tell her it's all that pent up testosterone then call her a bitch. Good luck OP.
>>
>>16575643
>>16575645

So you calmly explain that masturbation is normal, that you aren't doing it to hurt her and that unless she wants to keep up with you sexually she has to accept it.

Acknowledge that in the bed was wrong.
>>
she's crazy
>>
Tell her you naturally have a high sex drive and if she doesn't want you jacking off, she'll have to get you off. I guess she's religious. Also she's an idiot bro.
>>
"My body, my rules, bizatch"

Say it exactly how you think you're supposed to say it.
Givin' the finger over you're shoulder while walkin' away is optional.

She doesn't own you, fuck that shit. You wanna jerk it, then jerk it. Hell, you've probably had more experience handling cock than she ever will, even if it is just your own, you know what you like.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.