[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to cheat on my girlfriend. I am 26 and I've only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1449553362405.jpg (1 MB, 500x8048) Image search: [Google]
1449553362405.jpg
1 MB, 500x8048
I want to cheat on my girlfriend. I am 26 and I've only had sex with three people because I was super shy throughout my youth. Now I have been dating someone not so attractive in comparison to me for about a year. I keep getting sexual advances from other women. Just this weekend I had some girls sing that old song "Hey hey, you you, I don't like your girlfriend" randomly. This girl with gigantic tits can't stop messaging me and talking about hanging out. The cuban girl next door with a gorgeous body continually comes and talks to me about exercise after my runs. She wears short shorts and looks like she'd be a juicy fuck.

How do I even not cheat? How do I fulfill all this pent up sexual desire?
>>
Break up with her you asshole. Seems like you are stringing her along to get other girls.
>>
>>16567327
I just hadn't even had a kiss for like four years because I turned into some house troll and never socialized.. And then I met her. I jumped back into the real world and learned how to interact. I do love her, I started dating her because I enjoyed her company, but the sexual chemistry isn't there. It is forced.

The feeling of love and sex feel entirely separate. She doesn't have the sex drive I have and I am being confronted with other women and there's a large part of me that wants to have an explosive sex life.
>>
>>16567318
Just cheat man! I give you full permission just make sure you cover all your bases otherwise you will be fucked. You know what I mean when I say cover all your bases!
>>
>>16567335
don't listen to the fucking white knight virgin faggots brother just fucking cheat!

hail satan!
>>
>>16567335
Just fuck them. No need to justify it when you're the only one whose going to know
>>
>>16567335
Sounds like a friend not a girlfriend. If you care about her don't cheat on her just be honest and break things off. Not only are those other girls being completely disrespectful and even outright mean to this girl you claim to care about but you're encouraging them! Singing a song to taunt her... If you like hanging out with her but don't want to sleep with her she's a friend.
>>
>>16567318
>not so attractive
>I want to cheat
>I-I love her guys

For the love of God, end it mang.
>>
>>16567360
>>16567350
These retards don't understand that monogamy isn't the be all end all of social relationships. OP do what you must and don't let anyone tell you differently if you feel severe guilt then you are doing something wrong but if you don't then you know it is right for you.
>>
>>16567350
I didn't even know those girls who sang that to her. I just think that's how women are.

The other girls are horny too.

I'd be lying to myself if I said I didn't want to have sex with the other woman that make moves on me. But at the same time, I don't want to hurt this person. I don't want to create a rift between us, and I still have sexual desires that need satisfying.
>>
>>16567369
if you are not gonna take our advice then wtf are you doing here man

>>16567365
>>16567349
>>16567345
>>16567342
>>
>>16567371
fair enough
>>
just break up with her.
You're hurting her a LOT more if you intentionally cheat when you are together.
Women talk- you don't want to be labeled as a cheater bc it can impact your future sexual endeavors
>>
>>16567369
Did you say anything to them? Stick up for her? Or because they are horny it's excused?

Maybe monogamy isn't for you but let her know that before you do something behind her back. Imagine what happens if you sleep with your neighbor and when your neighbor starts getting jealous she tells her.
>>
File: mike_08.png (103 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
mike_08.png
103 KB, 250x249
>I want to cheat on my girlfriend
Stopped reading there. You're a piece of shit if you think that's excusable in any way.

Ask her if an arranged thing between you and some other person is okay, ask for an open relationship, idc, as long as she is aware of the situation and is comfortable with what transpires. If she isn't comfortable, do not have sex with other people behind her back. If you can not handle this like a big boy, you aren't ready for a relationship and you need to take responsibility for yourself and that fact and leave. If you can't have a partner who believes you're comfortable with a monogamous relationship without feeling the need to go behind their back, break their trust, hurt them emotionally, and cheat, you are objectively a shitty human being and you don't deserve to be in a relationship with anyone, monogamous or otherwise.
>>
>>16567369

you are 26. you're full grown. act like a grown up.

there are two grown up options:

1. stay with her and don't cheat.
2. break up with her and sleep with other women.

that's it. make your choice.

cheating will hurt her terribly. also, it could hurt her physically -- HPV (a sexually transmitted virus) has no symptoms in many people, but in other individuals it can cause cervical cancer or painful vaginal abrasions.

don't. cheat.

be a grown up.
>>
>>16567378
I ignored them and kept walking.

It'd be rough to say goodbye. There are many examples of failed Casanovas. Enough to show it is a risky venture. It's best to break up.
>>
>>16567365
>if you don't have a conscience and breaking someone's trust on a fundamental level that can cause years or a lifetime of emotional scarring doesn't bother you, go for it! being a self-centered asshat is totally okay if it doesn't directly affect YOUR emotions! empathy is for losers!
>>
>>16567379
There're people in their 70s who have problems with monogamy. Your parents probably had some trouble with it. Life is complex and feelings of desire come and go like herpes.
>>
>>16567371
This.
>>16567369
You've literally just summed up your original post in this post. Quit being a dingus OP.
>>
>>16567398
>other people have natural sexual desires that they act upon because they have no self-control despite knowing that doing so will emotionally hurt (likely) the most important person in their life, rather than dealing with these problems like a responsible adult with their partner(s)
>this makes other people doing so okay
No.
>>
File: SkepticalaBaseballMan.png (54 KB, 749x434) Image search: [Google]
SkepticalaBaseballMan.png
54 KB, 749x434
>I want to cheat on my girlfriend
>How do I not cheat?
>I have been dating someone not so attractive
>I do love her
>The sexual chemistry isn't there. It's forced
>I still have sexual desires that need satisfying
Jesus fucking Christ, OP. Make up you're mind.
If you say you love the girl and don't want to hurt her, break it off with her. If you say you're getting all these horny ass chicks coming after you, you're sexual needs are set. Nothing to worry about.
>>
I'm the guy in the other thread feeling like shit wanting to kill myself because I traded sexy pics with a girl who wasn't my girlfriend twice, and you're over here purposefully trying to cheat on yours through sex with another woman. Fuck this. I'm going to bed.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.