[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With MDMA into the new year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_lrrpp9e3hk1qhxdovo1_500.jpg (88 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lrrpp9e3hk1qhxdovo1_500.jpg
88 KB, 500x375
Hey ho, 24/m here who wants to have his first trip on MDMA soon.

I wondered about advice to make this first (and maybe only) MDMA trip the best possible experience. I am gonna take crystals, not ecstasy and have it tested beforehand.

Me and a very good (male) friend will go to a large New Year's party with electronic/tech house live music where being on drugs will not be anything special.

When should we take it and what dosage do YOU recommend?
I am just under 6 foot and 144lbs, I am slightly worried about my heart because I have pectus excavatum.

What should I bring with me? I thought about chewing gum and condoms, anything else one might need?
Would getting a lot of sleep the night before make a difference? I also read some stuff about eating certain foods to make the trip and the aftermath nicer.
I smoke a bit of weed regularly (2-3 times a week), should I take a break from that?

I am not freaking out or anything, just want to have the best possible experience and want to hear some personal experiences as a supplement to what I've read online so far.

Cheers
>>
MDMA and ecstasy are lame as fuck. Have fun acting like a euphoric dumbass for a few hours and then feeling like your body took a dump on you the next day. People that want to do these drugs have never been around people that are on these drugs. You will be one of the most irritating people around.
>>
>>16565549
I have been around those and many people I know have taken it. I have no interest in taking stimulants and don't want to do LSD at a rave.

Are you butthurt or something?
>>
>>16565539

>condoms

Lol you won't need those, gl getting hard

>dosage

Probs start with 100mg if it's your first time

>smoking weed

Don't smoke it the day of/ the day before

>stuff to bring

Nasal inhaler (Vicks), chewing gum/ lollipops, make sure to drink plenty of water if you're dancing a lot

>diet

Eat a good diet the day beforehand / after. Fruit/veg/meat/carbs
>>
>>16565563

Oh yeah one more thing;

Happy rolling my friend, the first time is a truly life changing experience
>>
>>16565556
>Are you butthurt or something?

I was wondering the same thing... maybe he got left out by his friends.
>>
>>16565563
>>16565566
Thanks Anon, will do.

About the dosage: I heard something of 1.5mg/kg body weight, so shall I calculate anything or just go with 100mg?
I do have a pretty precise scale here, I could measure it exactly.
>>
File: 1351741263608.jpg (19 KB, 465x330) Image search: [Google]
1351741263608.jpg
19 KB, 465x330
>>16565556

> I have no interest in taking stimulants

>MDMA (contracted from 3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine)

>Substituted methylenedioxy- phenethylamines (MDxx) are a large chemical class of derivatives of the phenethylamines, which includes many psychoactive drugs that act as entactogens, psychedelics, and/or stimulants, as well as entheogens.

>Substituted amphetamines are a class of compounds based upon the amphetamine structure; it includes all derivative compounds which are formed by replacing, or substituting, one or more hydrogen atoms in the amphetamine core structure with substituents. The compounds in this class span a variety of pharmacological subclasses, including stimulants, entactogens, hallucinogens, among others.

LOLOLOL

Drug users confirmed for retards
>>
>>16565588
I know it counts as a stimulant in some ways, but in others it doesn't. Also, you should read what you quoted again.

Pure, non-ecstasy MDMA is primarily psychoactive and that's what I want to take it for.
>>
>>16565539
>first trip on MDMA soon
It's called rolling, not tripping. MDMA isn't a psychedelic

>144lbs
100-125mg

>I thought about chewing gum and condoms
Good idea, maybe also look into taking a magnesium supplement

>Would getting a lot of sleep the night before make a difference?
Not really

>I smoke a bit of weed regularly (2-3 times a week), should I take a break from that?
Lol no, you should smoke after the MDMA wears off to blunt the comedown and most importantly, help you fall asleep

>>16565549
> Have fun acting like a euphoric dumbass for a few hours
yeah lol sounds fucking terrible

>feeling like your body took a dump on you the next day
This is what sheltered autists actually believe

>>16565556
MDMA is a stimulant you dumbfuck

>>16565631
It's a stimulant in the vast majority of ways. If you look at what it actually does to your body and mind, it's obviously a stimulant. If you want to try and falsely label it as "at least partially psychedelic" to try and convince yourself it's not a "hard drug", go ahead, but it is no LSD.

> Pure, non-ecstasy MDMA is primarily psychoactive and that's what I want to take it for.

...this sentence doesn't really mean anything. Impure MDMA is primarily psychoactive. PMA (which will literally kill you) is primarily psychoactive. And how do you know your MDMA's pure?
>>
be carefull with the water, drink enough but it's tempting to keep drinking when you get a dry mouth and drink too much, also mix it up with something that has sugar.
a good guideline would be one glass of water and one glass of soda every hour max.

a beer at the end may help you pee but don't overdo it cause alcohol and mdma are a crappy combo. I usually drink about two on a rolling night, one at the start, one at the end.
same with weed, best to save that for the comedown cause it's a great way to ruin your roll even though it tastes amazing.

also, bananas are god!
If you go too hard: eat a banana, the sugar's gonna make boost your energy and put you back in charge of your trip
if it's wearing off or you feel low: eat a banana, you'll get energy and be back into it for a bit longer.
also it's pretty much the only thing you can still chew.
>>
I'd second 100-125mg - i've found that body weight isn't a huge factor, more about mentality / general tolerance to substances.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.