[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
24 year old kissless virgin here who is finally getting his shot...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1430629373524.jpg (2 MB, 2676x1867) Image search: [Google]
1430629373524.jpg
2 MB, 2676x1867
24 year old kissless virgin here who is finally getting his shot...

Girls have finally started showing me a lot of interest this year. Usually, I'll go to a party and it takes less than 10 minutes for a girl to be all over me. I am very good with body language, dancing, and flirting.

Well, one of the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen in my life has shown interest in me. I met her before my finals, and we're on break. We have been flirting hardcore through text messaging, and she has sent me quite a few nudes. We talk about sex constantly and casual things (she is very into BDSM stuff, which is definitely my fetish as well).

We're meeting for drink next week. She is extremely anxious about this, mostly because she says she has never hooked up like this before. Well, I'm a fucking kissless virgin and I'm not about to admit that.

Essentially, I need any good advice I can get. I'm a fun guy to be around (I wait tables to pay for school), and I can very vividly picture how I want to fuck this girl, but I'm smart enough to know this won't go off perfectly. I like this girl for her personality as well, so I'd like to do my absolute best here!
>>
rollins 4 fun
>>
>>16561742
Rolling.

Just try to make it a fun experience OP. You sound like a pretty fun and rounded guy so it shouldn't be hard. Just be sure to look for signals she displays. Like if she bumps into you a lot, she most likely wants to hold your hand or be held but expects you to take lead. She also sounds like she's very dtf so again, watch for signals, initiate the feeling and petting, escalate over time but don't rush things. When she's ready take her back to your place and lay some pipe.

I believe in you OP.
>>
>>16561782
>calculator

Cmon man.
>>
>>16561742
Rolling for Samurai.

Also you should tell her. If you never shagged before, she'll notice. And especially if you actually like her for her personality and want to keep her around, you should make it easy for her to trust you. If she thinks you're some experienced bdsm kink god, but instead you're a kissless virgin and on top of that a beta faggot not man enough to tell her so, her trust in you will take a severe blow.
>>
Congrats OP. You'll do great!
>>
>>16561802
i agree with this. tell her op
>>
File: 1424113117048.gif (652 KB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1424113117048.gif
652 KB, 392x400
Well OP, I'll tell you my experience with a kissless virgin.

>be 23(I'm 27 now)
>See a smoking hot blonde girl at the beach
>she packs her stuff up and I go in for the kill
>get a number, ask her if she wanted to go to the carnival, she agrees
>pick her up, talk about life, etc, have fun at carnival, go for ice cream and walk on the pier
>hop in the car and go up to scenic overlook
>make move, start kissing her, feeling her up a bit (best tits ever)
>but I feel something is off
>No resistance or anything, then realize that there is no tongue
>shes interested, but has no experience
>she tells me she's never been kissed before
>"oh. Well that's cool"
>immediately drop being sexy and give her a ride home
>she was 19

What I learned, is don't put pressure on it. Let it happen naturally. Little touches here and there, break that barrier. Pat on the shoulder, brush of the hand, whispering something in her ear so you can feel a cheek on yours. Eventually those little things will turn into something naturally beautiful. Don't rush it either, make sure you're comfortable. I've had one night stands go absolutely horrific because of performance anxiety, and gals I've been seeing for a week get the hardest dick I can imagine. Go figure

All in all, rolling
>>
>>16561742
Who's more broken wizard or chemist? I mean both could theoretically alter themselves to your tastes....
No futa pls
>>
Rollingu
>>
File: 1447735540618.jpg (19 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1447735540618.jpg
19 KB, 184x184
Rollin
>>
>>16561742
Just be honest, OP. If you like her for who she is and not just her body and her feelings are mutual, she shouldn't judge you.
>>
>>16561742
Roland
>>
I read your post but have no good advice, sorry. Rollin
>>
>>16561742
Rolling
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.