[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ima oblivious dumby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Hey /adv/. Oblivious male dumby here. I had an incredible week and met the most incredible girl out of it. Like this experience was straight out of a romantic movie. However I am a dumb oblivious male.

I was asked to teach a culinary arts class for a week to kids from smaller communities in northern canada and I was incredibly nervous everything would go wrong and blow up(im 22). For a week i ushered 6 kids in a kitchen and cleaned up their messes. We were supposed to make a salad, meal, and dessert for 40-50 other people each day. And these kids literally did not care to be there or to learn, it was essentially a free trip out of their home town. I wanted to teach them basic skills and to have fun cooking. We made everything from scratch, vinaigrettes to sauces(minus real stock because of time constraints). Everything rested on me pushing these kids to do everything, and I enjoyed it honestly. Made me miss cooking in fine dining establishments. But then this chaperone walked in on the second day who blew me away, she even demo'd a pepper for me and made the pie with one of the groups(i hate making pies). I flirted with her here and there. But after the second day they gave me a new chaperone, and a new one after that. But i would see her at lunch for 5 minutes after i finished cleaning the kitchen on wednesday. Somehow I managed to get her number(though i only have a sketchy texting app, and when I texted herit apparantly didnt send). She brought the kids to the local rec centre where I work and I had another oppertunity to talk to her, infact she came up and engaged me! She was genuinely curious and wanted to know me better. So we talked and flirted a bit. The next day i saw her at lunch for 5 minutes and asked her out to hot chocolate, she smiled and said yes so naturally I was pretty stoked, the only hoop was she had to be with the kids 24/7 as she was a chaperone and didnt get a break at our designated date time(we had until 8:30 that night)
>>
I sense a wall of text tl;dr incoming...
>>
File: 2015-11-23 13.41.25.jpg (497 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-23 13.41.25.jpg
497 KB, 720x960
CONTINUED

so i start my shift at 7(i usually work 3-12 but took my 3-6 shifts off for the week to teach the program). Usually my co worker goes on her break from 7-8, but today she went to yoga and did break from 6:15-7:15 which was great because we had limited time. After half an hour of a busy front desk and talking to this girl in between clients (its a small town, not tooo professional) but obvious im busy and cant help people and flirt at the same time. So when my co worker finally comes out of yoga and her 15 minute (unwind from yoga) break I can take this girl out for hot chocolate. So i bail on my work, and she bails on her responsibility as a chaperone. We leave the front doors and start running down the street togeather.(said she was going back to her dorm because she had a headache, but we were going in a different direction so we ran to avoid any of the kids she had to chaperone). After a 15 minute walk to the coffee shop full of laughs smiles and good times I pull my first spaghetti move. The 20 dollars i set aside for the hot chocolate could not be located in my pockets. After searching nervously in line, checking all my pockets she steps up and pays... then I find my cash, and im super embarassed. We leave laughing about the situation, and walking back i accidentally bump into her, being the canadian I am "sorry"is the first reaction. She says "its okay" and bumps into me. We start bumping into eachother for a bit laughing and all. Till we get on some side walk. I subtly call her extremely pretty and she picks up on it and smiles. We eventually get back infront of the rec, and its 830. Her group of kids are leaving the rec walking in a line so we decide to hide to avoid gettin caught. While were hiding theres 5 seconds of silenc and I que in that nows my chance.
>>
>>16561026
Sorry, on my phone and its got a cracked screen. This is some struggles so not alot of punctuation or structure. Ill tldr version towards the end.
>>
I tell her how I feel, but towards the end fumble everything I say because I cant stop concentrating on how hard shes smiling, which is when grabbed me by the arm to pull me in for the kiss(which took us 3 times to get right and i had a runny nose which made me think i just blew it but what csn you do in that situation? "Hold on let me blow my nose during this extremely romantic situation"). We smile and decide we should probably go back to our duties. So we walk down the parking lot of my rec centre, when the program coordinator (who zhe directly lied to) suddenly starts walking by. I grab her hand snd start to run behind some cars with her (she hd a very distinct jacket so it was necessary). She reveals she didnt get my text and decides she wants to give me her email just incase so we run inside where there is nothing but mas chaos all around the rec by im totally oblivious to it.all im focuzed on is this email. ANd so is she. I grab an important notice for the staff snd use it as the vessel to host her email, and geab the nearest pen from someone. She writes it down. I grab it. Turn to her, and proceed to muster up all rhe alpha my tiny penis has to offer and say "hey, so incase i dont see you tomorrow..." then i grab her with two hands by the jacket and kiss her infront of the mass hysteria. We smile and both go back to our respective duties.
>>
File: 1449807516834.png (283 KB, 676x572) Image search: [Google]
1449807516834.png
283 KB, 676x572
So heres the thing. She lives in a community 3 hours away and I dont have a vehicle nor does she. But this girl is worth the distance and I want to do anything possible to make it work (how do you just let someone slip away after sharing that moment?)

But i cant tell if she's THAT interested in me... maybe I have this feeling she is, but i may also hsve this doubt that shadows my hope. She goes to medschool next year, I can buy a vehicle no problem, but have been saving for surgery instead so am skepticle if I should really go 100 on this, i just dont want to get broken over this. I suggested i could come visit as i hsve family in the community she works in and she is interested in spending time togeather than as well.

Tl;dr

Girl obviously likes me but I guess im insecure or nervous or theres some social anxiety eating me up or something. But im not sure if she wants something serious.
>>
Also im afraid to blow it because she is amazing.
>>
Someone give me some vague answers or tell me I'm dumb.
>>
Dude, no one wants to read your personal blog. Without reading it, I guess your answer is one of:

>just ask her out on a date
>she's not that into you, move on
>>
>>16561019
No post is worth more than a single paragraph. I stopped reading midway through Chapter Two.
>>
>>16561103

1:Yes, you're dumb and annoying also

2:Like >>16561119 said, ask her out on a date and see how it goes from there, and try to not spit all your austim over her.
>>
>>16561019
Goddam, what is this, are you like writing a novel, and want us to rate it? Whatever I've read the tl;dr and what the other anon said is right, ask her out, to find out if she likes you or not.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.