[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did she broke your heart adv?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: heartbreak.jpg (32 KB, 615x505) Image search: [Google]
heartbreak.jpg
32 KB, 615x505
How did she broke your heart adv?
>>
I sat outside of a party and heard her kissing and probably later fucking a friend of mine in the master bedroom.
>>
I'm no hero, I'm no good person.

Let me start with how I broke A's heart.

A and I were together for 4.5 years. I was getting scared that maybe she was all I would ever have, because none of my friends liked her. They hated her, they said she was horrible, I took her for granted and I felt nothing anymore. I met B, B was dating a friend of mine for a week, but I felt connected to her. I did nothing with B, that I would not have done with a friend. That being said, A is 19, I am 21. I go to bars. I drink. I couldn't tell A I was going to a bar without it being explosive, so i stopped telling A when I went to bars.

I talked to B a lot, and we connected, they understood me and I was understanding them. So I slowly broke up with A, and we split. B and I "pre-dated" sharing days and nights, sharing Thanksgiving with our families... We officially dated for a week, December 1st to December 7th. I can't deny I didn't love it all, I loved it all and it was great. But when we weren't together I remembered how I got to where I was, and I hated it.

We had to break up, I broke us up because I ran away from my problems with A. I needed to work with A before I could be with B.

I learned yesterday that before B and I were officially dating for a week, she spent a lot of time with a close friend of mine, she lied about where she was to be with my friend. I hurt. I deserve to be hurt. My friend told me everything today... the lies. I feel used even though we weren't dating. If you didn't want to be with me, why did you make me feel like it was what you wanted? I really did like you.... I wanted to be with you, but I wanted to be with you and have it be right. I'm trying to work it with A now.... but god dammit B... I don't want to hate you.
>>
>>16555054

I'm sorry guys, I'm so intoxicated right now from all of this, I don't think A will really want me after she knows what I did with B. We were single by then, but A still feels hurt, and I did a lot with B in that short span. I'm destined to be alone, I deserve every bad thing that happens to me. I want to hate B, I want to hate my friend for lying and doing things behind my back.

B told me she was back up at school, getting ready for a test... she wasn't at school. She was with my friend. B told me she had to help a friend in need that was having a bad trip, she left me in her living room, and I waited for her. She was with me friend. B would tell me she was at X when really she was at Y. She lied to me, but why? we were both single, we had no reason to lie. I was so honest with her... why did she keep lying to me? She was afraid I wouldn't leave A, she was afraid I would get back with A. In the end I did, so that did happen, but who knows how long it will last. I wanted A and B, but that isn't a choice. When I was with B, I dreamed of A. Now that I am back with A, I am dreaming of B. Kill me, if there is a god I want death. I WANT DEATH, GOD, GIVE ME DEATH.

I don't want to hate B, I don't want to hate my friend. I want to keep them around, but I feel hurt, and I shouldn't. I shouldn't be hurt because I deserve this but I feel so pained.... I want to be angry at them but I just feel sad.
>>
>>16555061

same guy,

but A loves me, A is trying to love me. She is trying to get passed it all. I love A, I can't deny I still love A. If I didn't love A, why would I feel bad? But then why do I also want B? Why do I want both? you can;t have both you have to choose. So I choose A because of the time dedicated. She needs to be loved too, A needs to know I still do feel for them and I want them to feel it. I don't want to be emotionless. But I am still so conflicted. When I tell A, what I did with B, even though A and I weren't together, she isn't going to want me. She is already disgusted and ashamed in me. BUt don't worry anons, B doesn't want me either. No one -wants- me, they're all just romanticizing me right now. I think. I want to think it. I don't want to face reality even though I want others too.

Why do I feel so alone. I feel so alone. I'm alone. I'm not alone. I'm sorry. I'm sorry everyone. I just want to go to bed tonight, but I can't sleep in my bed anymore. I can't sleep on the floor without remembering B. I have a couch. The couch has no memories. thank you couch. I love you couch.
>>
She didn't. I broke hers.
>>
>>16555078

tells us faggot, fucking tell me all about it/.
>>
>>16555082
>>
By not existing
>>
The other way around. I got bored and she wasn't hot enough to make me stick around, just a chubby woobly wubly mess.
>>
File: image.png (60 KB, 136x199) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60 KB, 136x199
>>16555082
Not that guy but

It's the night before thanksgiving, my family is going to visit my sister who is in a town 4 hours away. My gf gives me the "do whatever you want" (do not go) line. I go home and tell my parents I'm not going and they give me a major guilt trip and say my gf is manipulating me, it works so I call my gf and tell her how much I love her but I'm going.

She starts crying and fighting with me about it which makes me mad because I'm a idiot, she hangs up I call a few times but no answer. I go to sleep and I got texts from my gf's mom saying that she is freaking out (this is at 1am i am tired as fuck, and I live 25m away so I pretend not to see it). Later I just leave with my family and don't talk to my gf after that for 5 days.

I miss her so I leave roses and apology cards on her car to test the waters, later I get a message from her mom that she was so upset that she was having chest problems and had to get taken to the ER. I rushed to their house to see her but I only got to talk to the mom.

Now it's a couple of days last Friday she left almost everything I gave her (Jewlery, clothes, love notes) in a box on my car. I don't know what to do, I still love her and miss her like crazy but I don't know how to face her even if it's just to say I want to be friends.
>>
>>1655493
we broke each other's
we were together for about two years, and after enough thinking or bullshitting myself, I had decided she was cheating on me or planning to with another guy she'd started hanging out with, who was taller than myself, and had a bigger social circle. I broke up with her 10 days after our two year anniversary, which was in September. we ended up being on and off, with a million and one arguments between us, until I stopped trying for a while. next, she dated and fucked my best friend, which tore me apart. I tried to talk to her, but I was ignored every time. eventually, it got to the point that I became NEET, didn't leave the house nor talk to anyone, and slept all day. on my birthday this year in July, which was about a year after we broke up, I moved 200 miles away in an attempt to restart my life. it's not as bad, but I'm still depressed over it.
I still miss her, /adv/. but now, she's in love with someone else who she's sent videos of her fucking to me, and there's no way I could be with her even if we both wanted to.
fuck you OP, I didn't want to remember today
>>
I'll try to make it short:

Be little 13 year old autistic me. In school everyone bullies me and makes fun of me. But there is this one girl who actually treats me like a normal human being. Slowly start to take an interest in her, try to talk to her, which was hard because I was very shy. She seemed to like me too, somehow.

One year later some dude from another class came in ours and gave her a love letter. She looked so happy, something probably died inside me on that day.

I was confused, but she didn't seem to be entering in a relationship with that guy, so I carry on as usual. Slowly I fall more and more in love with her, but little autistic me had no idea how to express my feelings or what to do, so all I did was talk to her and secretly stare at her in class. That went on for the next 2 years. On the last day of school before the summer I finally decided to tell her how I felt, cause we had been on a school trip before where I was together with her for quite a bit. But she didn't show up.
Come next school year, I found out that she had now a boyfriend. I get really depressed, play lots of WoW, listen to My chemical romance (lol) and my grades dropped.

Was still kind of close to her though. So I didn't say anything and watched her while slowly dying inside.

That wasn't the end of it, though. In our last year, SHE asked ME to go to prom with her. Couldn't believe my ears, and try to turn her down, but she persisted and I eventually gave in.

We then took dancing lessons together and all that. Then on prom night her boyfriend was there to help us out. Pretty chill guy, but it was unbearably painful to see them together. Worst day of my life.
>>
>>16554930
>>16555726
fucked up the numbers
>>
>>16555730
continued:
The remaining time of the year was hell, I at some point told her how I felt and she said that she always really liked me and found me fascinating and mysterious and wanted to get to know me more.
Some more stuff happened but to make it short, I descended more into depression and eventually got on meds after a friend forced me to see a psychiatrist. Graduated and never saw her again, but the pain is still there.
>>
>>16554930
I don't have a heart. Nothing to break.
>>
>>16555824
*tips hat*
>>
File: cup.jpg (41 KB, 351x450) Image search: [Google]
cup.jpg
41 KB, 351x450
>>16554930
She was a broken person. Not romantically, but she'd gone through so much shit that you could hardly call her anything but that. We grew towards each other because I've seen some shit myself. Not as bad as she did, but enough to relate and bond together.

She had a hard time getting by with her college classes. Continuous hospital visits, being easily distracted and several other minor issues tend to do that to a person. We only shared one class together, and I helped her out where I could. She loved my care, and on top of that she loved me for who I am. We started going out.

Then she met another classmate. This guy was in all her classes, and he had the Nice Guy look all over him. And surprise surprise, the behavior too.
I only saw this girl a few hours every week. This guy, he saw her all day, all week. He offered his help, his money and his care. He went all-out on becoming her personal assistant, from getting her lunch from his own funds to carefully tutoring her classes.
Second-worst of all, he blatantly denies any attraction to her and insists that everything he does is an act of altruism for her sake. He's all over her and won't even own up to it.
Worst of all, she eats it all up because he is the person who's closest to her all day. She trusts him entirely because of that, and when he says "go study", she studies. When he says "Anon is a bad influence, you need to study", she cancels our plans. And what happens next? Mr Good Influence opts to study together. And that's what they do. At her place.

We used to be so close, but I can barely get any interaction out of her anymore. She no longer seems to trust me. Just tells me she's busy, tired, and has a lot of work to do, but why does she then shoot down even the lightest, lowest effort plans I make? Why does she have time to study with that neckbeard fuck, but can't she even reserve an hour for us to rehearse the last class? My sadness must have shown, because she won't even reply to me now.
>>
>>16554930

Well, I'm homo so here goes anyway.

We started talking in January this year. We talked for weeks before ever speaking in person. We first met in the library while he was taking his online exam. God I remember everything about that day. His smile was fucking amazing.

He called me one night from a bar, heartbroken. Someone he was crushing on treated him like shit. He called me. He wanted to come over but I did not yet have my apartment yet, so I couldn't be there for him. We talked and laughed for hours on the phone. He was happy and eventually said he was thankful for having me in his life. He said it was nice having one positive influence he could look up to when everyone else around him was always drunk and treating others like crap.

We talked more, went out, dated, did lots of shit together. I had to work on his Golden Bday. He called me from the bar at 1am screaming into the phone, drunk, calling me a "Piece of shit, an asshole like all the rest". I did not know what I had done other than miss his special day. He explained that he just got into a fight at the bar he was at and was mad that I was not there with him. Instead of exploding on the phone with my knee-jerk reaction, I told him we would speak later in the week. Not before. We worked things out and life went on.

Our last date together we went skydiving. We were both nervous as hell but loved it! We ended the day by hitting the gym. He rove me back to my apt (I live within walking distance), I got his jacket he forgot before, and then we shared a kiss and he drove out of my life forever.

He went silent after that night. Eventually he told me he got into more trouble. He went into treatment for alcoholism and smoking weed. He stated again that he was happy to have me in his life. He got taken off his meds during this. No anxiety/depression meds while starting treatment (don't know why).
>>
>>16556497
part 2:

I hadn't spoken face to face in 2 months (lots of texting though). Eventually, he said he wasn't the same. He said all of this has changed him. He told me he doesn't want to talk anymore. After all that, all that we have been through, all the memories we made together, all the times we shared, all the problems we solved, he just walked out of my life. When I tried to talk to him in person, he told me to fuck off. I think he tried to use the treatment excuse to push me away and find someone else and expected me to go in silence.

So now, its just pick up the pieces of a shattered soul and start anew. I have to find myself again first. That is the hard part. Its odd having an empty bed every night again.

I miss all the plans we had made, all the dreams we shared, all the moments we had together. Doing all the things alone that we used to do together is an odd feeling.
>>
File: 1429417251198.gif (971 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1429417251198.gif
971 KB, 500x500
She didnt do anything wrong.
She just sees me as nothing but another friend
>>
Met a girl in high school. Had minor girl friends prior. Kinda had that whole, " love at first sight" thing.

Started talking to her, got to know her a bit better. Liked her even more. Decided i needed to grow a pair and asked her to the jrotc military ball. Her parents were over protective fuck heads. My mother had to literalltly pester her father for three weeks until finally he let her go.

She had a job but her parents took all her money, so i bought her a dress. Had a good time hanging out with her during all that.
we get to the ball, everything is what youd expect one to be.
now prior to all this i took slow dancing lessons, like really worked for it man. When a good song comes on (earth angel) i look at her and ask if she wants to dance? She says she doesnt know how. I look at her and say, neither do i. A second later i stand up, look her in the eye, say ,"come on lets go suffer together"
I take her hand and we slow dance for three songs until i finally kiss her. I had been afraid the first time we did. Not this time.

After words, we head back to my house, she asks where my room is, we head back there. Unknown to me my mother had pushed a bunch of shit back there and tried to turn it into a storage area. I didnt even have a door, just a blanket as a curtain.
She looked insude, looked at me, and we kissed.
after that she changed clothes and just kinda hung out.

The next day i go ape shit in that room and clean everything out.
Next few weeks roll by were ganging out, id go visit her at work. Then all of a suddem, she says. "We need to talk."

I knew what it meant, she said her father told her that it wasnt a good idea for a 17 year old to be dating a 16 year old. She was going to goto college and a whole slew of other crap.

Tore me up, only girl ive ever loved. Even now.

Started talking to her again after ten years. Turns out she hooked up with some dbag security guard. Gad two kids got married. Now shes going on with a divorce with same dickhead. Cont.
>>
>>16557262
Cont.

Apparently things with said dbag went sour two years prior. Them both having seperate "friends" the third kid mightve been her guys kid but that ended up not being the case.

Now dueing that time me and her have been talking. Ive been completely drunk the entire time told her how i felt so on so forth. Shits jyst fucked up
>>
She waited until I was asleep, then she stabbed me in the heart with a kitchen knife.
>>
>>16557262
>>16557267
God I hate shitty parents like that. NO DON'T GO OUT WITH A GUY ONE YEAR OLDER AND THAT TREATS YOU WITH RESPECT.
fucking hell man I feel for you
>>
File: 1424826690811.png (202 KB, 417x356) Image search: [Google]
1424826690811.png
202 KB, 417x356
>>16554930
after 3 years together she called me and said she didn't see me in her future, and wished me luck.

she gave me no warning. she gave me no real reasons besides "you're bossy" with no regards as to what. I had no clue what she meant besides that I generally was in control of what we did together, and she always seemed ok with it. I wasn't, and asked her to be more invested. 8 weeks later she breaks up with me.

we haven't talked since, it's been 5 months now. I've seen her once in passing and it utterly destroyed me.
>>
File: 1009.jpg (135 KB, 725x481) Image search: [Google]
1009.jpg
135 KB, 725x481
>>16554930
I was afraid of commitment, she was tired of waiting for me. She got married.

She is beautiful too, by far and large the most beautiful woman I was evolved with. Gorgeous figure on her too. An equal dose of of smart and cynical because she was so good looking she knew how most guys looked at her though she never dressed scantily clad, quite the opposite. Strong sense of moral on her and would go to the very far ends of the earth for me. I met her young, she was 18 and I was 25 at the time. Yeah I'm old. I could write a book about all this and what kept me from her (a lot of other women and traveling for a living). She's the one that got away...

or, my standards are astronomical, I've had women this way and that. Could I ever get someone similar. I'm not "Hollywood" good looking by any means, I know how to talk to women, I'm just older and wanting to hit another stride(whatever the fuck that means).
>>
>>16554930
she pretended she was everything i wanted, then turned out to be another bpd nutjob
>>
She heavily flirted with me when she wasn't getting laid and ignored me when she was. I still hear from her every so often when she wants attention and, I presume, other guys get tired of her cock teasing and mood swings.

Haven't seen her for just over a year. Still stings a bit.
>>
The last girl just up and left after giving me everything I wanted in a partner. Then came back and tried to friendzone me and I told her fuck off.
>>
>>16558010
Who this in pic?
>>
>"Anon, I need to make other experiences in my life."
She left me for a girl.
>>
She used me to experiment but is actually straight. Turns out she was cheating on me with her (male) roomie. Dumped me for him. Feels fucking terrible man
>>
We talked about our future endless times, how she'd move here, move in with me, we'd travel all over, we'd get married, open up a cafe and spend lazy Saturdays in bed or on the couch watching movies

We talked about all the dirty stuff we'd do and how she'd be totally submissive and how she'd love me to own her

...then she said she can't do this and have a job at the same time, that she doesn't love me as much as I love her, and that she wants to just be friends.
>>
>
>>
File: Winnie Poog.jpg (234 KB, 640x907) Image search: [Google]
Winnie Poog.jpg
234 KB, 640x907
Went on a date with her, she sent so many signals, kissed her, woke up the next morning saying that she was sorry and that she didn't mean any of it. We haven't talked much since, but I got over it. I don't need people like that in my life anyway and neither do you guys :)
>>
>>16554930
She never felt emotionally connected with me, and decided that we should break up. Shit sucks.
>>
>>16559497
Your story is very similar to mine, except the reason she ended it is because she is going for her doctorate and can't handle a serious LDR at the same time. We both still have feelings for each other. She's doing better, or seemingly better, at moving on than I. Feels bad man.....
>>
She wanted me as her 'beta', to tell me about her woes, someone to constantly validate her. Found that out after half a year of her flaking on me, and then trying to manipulate me with, "I'll change". Fuck, I was a dumb kid.
Well, learned my lesson. I'm purely about the dick from now on, so there's that. Fuck women, they just want someone to tell 'em they're pretty and pat their hair lmao.
>>
>>16559497
Auch gotta hurt m8. She seemed to have a rich fantasy
>>
Honestly, why even bother?

Love sounds like shit. Why bother getting wrapped up in it? I don't understand why people do this. I've never experienced love, and it doesn't seem attractive to me at all
>>
>>16554930
Why don't women fall in love with guys who really care for them?

I'm an emotional and sensitive dude, and am now happily married with a kid. It can be done. As other posters have suggested, part of that is a matter of age and stage. I did much better romantically after 25 when my personality started to look more attractive than the surly rebels and party boys.
>>
she was my first real crush on a girl
she knew i was gay and had just come out

i met her at a house party at my cousin's house but we didn't really start spending time together until i came back from college on winter break. we spent a lot of time at my cousin's place (it was the hangout/party house of the friend group)

she had a drinking and benzo problem but was otherwise a sweet and funny girl. eventually i worked up the nerve to tell her i thought she was cute and she giggled and started flirting with me more after that. she would get too fucked up and come to me and cuddle up with me, resting her head on my shoulder or lap, holding my hand, that sorta shit.

eventually she started fucking around with a shitty coworker of my cousin, always sitting in his lap and making out with him and going off to fuck him. she did it in front of me all the fucking time. sometimes she would go from cuddling with me to sitting in his lap whenever he came by in the same night.

eventually the winter break was over and i went back to school. i was pretty bummed about it for awhile
>>
>>16560573
Real love or beta bucks? Also, if women can't love, how can they love their children? People claim women's love is reserved for their children. But you stated before women can't love. All these claims, so many assumptions...And only subjective experiences as objective proof. Any " alpha males" or wise females who can shed light on this?
>>
Begged me not to go 2 mexico, asked why? "Just cuz" so I ignored and went for visiting family, come back. See that she turned herself to a junkie. Later stops talking to me. Dosent give me a reason why. All the things that happened befor, the thing she'd promise. Things that we did yet all gone in mid air without telli g me why. I guess She's just a "California girl" a liar full of promise when she thinks her rollex makes her timeless.
>>
File: 1449088121251.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1449088121251.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>16560583
Just another junkie, you go to school and look forward unlike her, gives up and fucks for her need. You did nothing wrong
>>
First and only girl I ever dated was only with me to forget someone else. They ended up back together in the end.
>>
She died.
>>
>>16555054
This. This so hard, why'd they have to lie about not being taken
>>
By keeping me a secret for three months, using me just for sex. Then when I asked ger out properly she told me "I'm not looking for a relationship" only to publically date my best friend a week later.
>>
I threw it at her like a retard and expected her to catch it and run.

Instead it just hit the ground.

And then I picked it up, dusted it off, and gave it a few more tosses just to be sure.
>>
>>16558045
>I told her fuck off.
Good on you, man.
>>
>>16560565
It's because we humans are biologically designed to crave companionship.
Someone to hold, someone to fuck, someone that makes us feel happy and validated.

It's the most shallow, empty, self-destructive, worthless, garbage emotion there is and it's hard-coded into the brains of 99% of the human race; if you're not with someone, you're dogshit.

As if we needed more proof that humanity is a cruel joke.
>>
>mfw
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.