[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
notify ex gf of possible STD?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 0041_1297539927809.jpg (42 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
0041_1297539927809.jpg
42 KB, 720x450
By the end of my relationship i got some dark bumps on the base of my shaft.
I'm pretty sure they might be warts. I'll get them checked in a week or two.

My question is, i had a bad breakup with that girl. Pretty shit one. I was madly in love, and she also talked about being so in love etc and i knew she was, but she was quite drama and last months were horrible. She would fight all the time. She broke up by provoking fight after fight till i said something not very nice and use that to break up.
Anyways, i noticed these bumps last two weeks with her. Been together for a year. Hadn't touched any other girl half year before being with her.

On the other hand i hadn't ever thought she could have cheated or anything. And i still 99 % don't think so ... Gut feeling.

But at the same time it eats me thinking about it and i don't know that to say to her, or if i even should or am i just writing to get a reaction from her?

Once i get it confirmed, if it's ANY kind of STD. Should i say:

1-nothing. Get it fixed and never think of it again.

2-tell her what i got and tell her to get checked as well . That's it "hey, i noticed i got blabla, and the doctor says it's blabla. You should check with your doctor too "
If she didn't cheat she might think i did. If she did she will wonder if i think she did?

3-indirectly suggest it but dont accuse. Maybe something like: "hey, last weeks with you i noticed i had blabla, but couldn't check them till now. I hadn't been with any girl but you for the past year and a half until you broke up. I'm not going to ask how i got them, just letting you know you should get checked"

4-accuse directly, but don't think i should

5-??? Any better ideas?
>>
You are legally required to tell past sex partners about your STD diagnosis.
>>
>>16551306
First of all, warts are caused by HPV which is a virus and can lie dormant for years, can pass asymptomatically, and can crop up at any time, is one of the most common STDs, and nearly everyone can or does get infected at some point in their life. It often resolves without treatment though it can cause complications, such as reproductive organ damage, so I wouldn't just wait it out.

I'd get it checked out sooner than later, let her know the diagnosis with no accusation, suggestions for action, or excuses. She doesn't owe you an explanation. Also, it's a common courtesy to let someone you're fucking know if you have some weird shit on your junk rather than keep it to yourself and continue to bone them, just for future reference.
>>
>>16551424
It can be, but it normally appears within 2 weeks -months.

I'm not having sex with anyone till this gets checked and resolved.
I broke up with her half year ago, will get checked pretty soon.

And you're right.. I should just tell her and that's it. But something in my wants to find out if there was something else. Also, in her culture they're quite ignorant of sex ed. I might get accused myself.
>>
>>16551951
Something in me*
Or maybe is just desperate me trying to bring up drama or some sort of communication or anything... I don't know anymore...
>>
>>16551422
>You are legally required to tell past sex partners about your STD diagnosis.
[citation needed]
>>
Bumpus lastus
>>
>>16551951
You should have told her you had weird shit on your junk the last two weeks that you boned her.
>>
I'm sorry, OP, but you have to tell her (unless, of course, this turns out not to be an STD). There's a compelling moral interest in eradicating infectious diseases, and notification is an important part of that.

As others have noted, HPV has an extremely long incubation period. Even if there is no chance that you got this from anyone other than your ex, that is not a guarantee that she knows she has it.

Given the length of your relationship, I don't think it can be called compelling evidence of cheating, either. Your entire relationship fits within the incubation period of the virus, so it is entirely possible that she picked it up from some previous partner, long before she met you.

I know this is going to be awkward. But you have to tell her.
>>
>>16553224
It started like a little dot only, hard to see, didn't think much of it. After breaking up i noticed there was more and under the hair too
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 500x666
>>16553413
I see.
Well i guess I'll never know if something happened. And somehow i have contradicting thoughts of telling her and not telling her. I want a reaction from her? And at the same time i don't.
I'm obviously not over her yet.

So I'll do as you say and the other anon said.. If it is STD I'll just be brief, tell her to get checked and that's the end of it. It's fair she gets notified of the posibility of having this.

Thanks bros
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.