[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I baldin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 772x659) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 772x659
Am I baldin?
>>
Your hair looks thin in general. Could be that your hair is just thin anyway. Or you're malnourished, which causes hair loss over the entire head. Male patterned baldness is usually localised on top of your head or at receding hairlines.

Talk to your doctor.

I've been taking finasteride for 82 days now. Over the past few weeks I've experienced a rapid decline in hair loss. Try it if your doctor thinks i would help! I feel much better now after the hair loss stopped.
>>
Rogain works, but it takes a while to start seeing results, and your hair may thin more before new groth occurs. It's also expensive. Best thing is keep your hair medium short, and find a style that works for you.
>>
>>16545269

Nah it fell flat around 2 months ago and then it started to recede my temples were fuller. The only thing I lack is sleep since I work night shifts and mostly get 3-5 hours or no hours of sleep all month long. Here's the thing though the back of my head is completely in tact and not thinning at all. Everywhere else is thinning though including sides. General would be all over including the back right? My scalp is also sore/achy on touch since this started happening and keeps itching like mad.

I already have some FIN on hand since this keeps getting worse but man I'm afraid this shit is gonna give me brain fog depression and liver failure. You've been on it for 82 days so how is it?
>>
>>16545393

I should also add that my scalp is tingly/feels prickly throughout the day in addition to the other stuff. I heard a lot of diffuse thinners feel this so I might have some variation of that.
>>
I don't think it looks bad. How old are you?
>>
>>16545408

I'll be 26 in 3 months. Yea it doesn't look too bad yet but compared to before it looks like shit since I've known my hair my whole life.

Putting pressure on my scalp the entire thing is tender as fuck and painful. It might be something else fuck it I hate going to the doctor but it seems that is the best choice for now.
>>
>>16545393

Ai ok I didn't notice the receding temples. It could be some kind of hipster thing that you're missing out on, such as omega 3 and stuff. But in the first world it's probably not the whole reason.

My experience with Fin is great. In the start you think that every mood change/brain fog is due to fin, but honestly it can have tons of reasons. Overall I feel great. I feel better now that I know that I'm actively fighting my aggressive and diffuse hair loss. I didn't experience any dickrelated sides. Just have the feeling that my sperm is slightly less/watery but honestly it's not a significant change.

I didn't experience a shedding phase that you often read about either. It probably happens but not so frequently. On the internet you hear these stories. You don't hear abouthe 90 % of people that react properly on fin. If I would experience sides or sheds, I would probably be on forums too.

As for my hair; The hair loss is still too much, but it's decreasing. It hasn't been attacked by DHT for over two months, so the bottom part of my hairs are getting increasingly stronger. I can move my hand through my hairs without pulling out several hairs. My hair can stand upright now, actually. I'm still paranoid for rain and stuff, but it's ok now. And it will (probably) only get better!

I should add that I have a lot of body hair, so probably had too much DHT in my body.
>>
>>16545424
26 is ok for thinning hair. Get it shaved off.
>>
>>16545484
>26 is ok for thinning hair.

Balding is never okay m8.
>>
>>16545083
Be careful with fin, OP. I tried it and got the sides right off the bat. Having hair is great, but having a clear head and hard dick is always better.
>>
>>16547347
Sides normally stop after using it. Also, the percentage is under 1%, so you are one of the unlucky few.

Been using it for over three years now. Stopped losing hair right away (although I wasn't missing much) and most of it is already back.

You won't see major changes after 2-3 years, though. Seen patients that nearly regrow all their hair after 6-7 years. And these guys were pretty much bald before. Stuff is amazing but takes time.

No side effects for me. I honestly felt like I had a higher sex drive and harder erections after using it.

And don't forget. You have to keep using it forover. Once you stop, the hair will fall out all over again.
>>
>>16547478

Not him but what if you take fin and aren't balding genetically? Does it cause hair damage

Was it also worth it in your opinion?
>>
>>16547478
Did it work instantaneously for you? I sometimes read that on the internet. Shouldn't it actually only start working after about 4 to 5 months?
>>
WE FLY HIGH

NO LIE

YOU KNOW THIS

(Baldin'!)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.