[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl I know broke up with her bf and I want to know How soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 625x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 625x368
Girl I know broke up with her bf and I want to know How soon is to soon to act on catching a girl on the rebound? I know she probably wants to get over initial shock but if I wait too long someone else might swoop in.
>>
Just dive in straight away bro, while you have the chance
>>
just go for it all she can say is no right?. And to the their are plenty of fish out their.
>>
>>16541177
>>16541180
>>16541185
men are awful. women see this shit, you know that right? when i got out of my last serious relationship, i suddenly had like a dozen guys hitting me up that had strangely dropped off when i met my boyfriend. weird coincidence, huh? i wonder what they wanted....

so, as a woman who has been in the position you're about to put another woman in, i say you should wait a little while. don't dive right in. i was so happy to be out of my relationship, i was nowhere near interested in starting to see someone else RIGHT AWAY. i didn't start "seeing" anyone else for like two or more months afterwards - and had no intention of being serious with them. plus my ex was making my life a fucking nightmare right after we broke up. dating was the last thing on my mind. if you go in too soon, you'll blow it. if you have a chance at all, you'll still have a chance if more than one guy is interested in her. if you don't, then sorry to say you weren't gonna score anyway.
>>
>>16541229
You weren't "seeing" anyone but were you at least messing around with a few?
>>
>>16541177
Go in, but don't be pushy and aggressive. Be the guy who can handle her emotions well and who she can rely on.
>>
>>16541248
nope, i slept with one guy in between and it was my roommate - we weren't interested in dating one another as we had a platonic relationship. it was mostly a "well you're attractive and safe, and we live together and already hang out so it's pretty convenient just to be having sex"

he was actually good friends with my ex boyfriend (who was originally also living there and moved out when we broke up) but he never found out which is really amusing to me
>>
>>16541260
>well you're attractive and safe
OP, this is what you have to pull off. If you approach her with this vibe, you will score.
>>
>>16541248
>>16541260
i was actually really turned off of all the guys who hit me up immediately when i became single again. some of them were ex boyfriends/previous sex partners. and i really mean it when i said there were like a dozen. all within a week. it was pretty gross to me. i didn't really want anything to do with any of them. the guy i ended up dating later i met thru someone i started hanging out with after my relationship ended (though i met him thru my ex while we were dating)
>>
>>16541266
the key is having continued to maintain some sort of relationship with her while she was with her boyfriend. if you disappeared into the woodwork and suddenly show in an interest in her now that she's single - the jig is up, my friend
>>
OP here, it's not like we were close before she got into a relationship, we hung out here and there at mutual friend's parties but there was never really a time we dropped off the radar.
>>
>>16541279
how long was she with her bf?
>>
>>16541282
Three years I think.
>>
>>16541287
wow yeah, you need to wait a fair bit. i was with my ex for a year (we were living together) and it took me about two months to start dating again. three years is a long time. if you really like her, give her some space to start getting over all that before you make any kind of romantic move on her. you're just asking for problems otherwise
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.