[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I make girls who I date or meet feel way too comfortable with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: friend-zone-big.jpg (67 KB, 1280x671) Image search: [Google]
friend-zone-big.jpg
67 KB, 1280x671
I make girls who I date or meet feel way too comfortable with me. I've been told by a few of them that they would have had something with me, but they ended up thinking I wanted nothing with them.

I already went out with like 6 girls after deciding to lower my beta level. All the 6 of them went home with a free dinner and drinks.

How do I become more flirty and sexual (without being weird)? Please advice me, /adv/.
>>
>>16526710
lel. i could fuck multiple women tonight without paying for shit. Stop respecting them, they don't need it and they don't want it. STOP BELIEVING THE LIES YOUR MOTHER AND WOMEN IN YOUR LIFE HAVE TOLD YOU. THEY ALL LIKE TRASH AND THEY'RE ALL FUCKIN GRUNGY ASS HOES.

Social justice is out of fucking control, yet all the music hitting top of the charts is about men breaking hearts or pimps. It's because deep down they're fucking dirtyyyy.

At least that was the revelation that made me realize I could do what ever the fuck I want to do in public without caring what people thought of me, the only thing that stops me now is what I'm legally allowed to get away with. People are shit.
>>
>>16526734
>stop respecting them

Yeah, no, some (if not most) people get girlfriends without being a bunch of assholes. I know there must be another way.
>>
>>16526734
Nice edgy post, but you missed the point I think. He seems already aware he should be more obvious about his intentions.

Also, I don't have any advise for you OP, as I also went on another fail date yesterday (at least I noticed the failure and we split the bill, it was bad enough wasting my time, I'd rather not waste my money on top of that).
I think next time I'll just don't give a fuck even if it feels weird to me, she may feel otherwise afterall.
>>
>>16526756
What's that you won't give a fuck about?

I sort of made a pact with myself that if I go on 10 dates without getting even a kiss, the 11 will be the person with the lowest self-esteem in this planet and make sure I give no space whatsoever to not get kissed or something. Maybe the girls I've gone out with are too actractive for my low seduction level (like, sure, they have gone out with me, but that's just the beginning and I need something more to seduce them).
>>
File: 120px-Ageha-cho.svg.png (12 KB, 120x114) Image search: [Google]
120px-Ageha-cho.svg.png
12 KB, 120x114
Make the dates just coffee. I have had luck with that. Also, I apparently eat like a slob.
>>
>>16526783
When I said "all of them went home with a free dinner and drinks" I meant that I went no further than the date. Not all of them were dinners or expensive.

The point of the thread is this in here:

>How do I become more flirty and sexual (without being weird)?
>>
>>16526710
OP i really think you need to think about how shit has to flow for her to get past her female retardation on to your dick.

First, she needs to know that you want to fuck. You might say well duh I just took her out for fun but it's not like that. Prostitution is like that. Which is why you shouldn't be throwing down all of this dough on women unless those women are prostitutes. Cheap dates to start out man like *a* drink.

After *a* drink you should know if there's something between you two. If there isn't, GTFO.

And if there's attraction there... she needs to feel that shit too. You know how you express that? Invite her somewhere private with you. Like your apartment for some activity that seems non-threatening (but it's still obvious that you're gonna fuck because she's still going to your room.) you see?

There's a flow. You don't just throw drinks at her and then *poof* her clothes are gone.
>>
>>16526775
I think I'm not getting physically close enough and I'm waiting too much for excuses to touch them, and when I do it's more like little by little and waiting for her encouragement to go further otherwise I feel nervous and I back off.

The one from yesterday was already lower than me (bad acne scars, flappy cheeks, big eyebrows, at least 5 years older than me, shit job compared to mine, ...). Fuck, I feel even worse now.
>>
>>16526842
Go for a drink and tell her to come home on the next day? Sounds "*poof* clothes are gone* to me. Am I not supposed to have another date, maybe longer, maybe more private, maybe more exciting or something? I mean, 4 of them didn't go out with me again, one never replied back and things were quite boring on the second date with the remaining one.

Only with one of them I felt that she really wanted to spend more time with me after the "formalities" (even though I pretty much knew them beforehands), but I think I got the signals so bad that she didn't want to go out with me a second time.

And things with the one that gone out with me a second time got so boring that I didn't even try to get a kiss from her or called her back.

Look, what I'm looking for is advices on creating the chemistry that makes want to come home with me like you say I should do. I want them to laugh, have fun, want for more and when I go home and she goes to her, we are left with the feeling that there was "something" in there, and that it's gonna be better the next time. I don't want easy fucking or free kisses (at least not until the 10th girl I go out with, I will with the 11th), I just want to have a good time.

>>16526856
I really feel you, man. I think learning to dance would solve that part for me. I also try to hug them when they say something minimally "cute" or shit like that. Sometimes I try with their necklaces, purses and shit like that as an excuse to bring my hands or body in general closer to them.
>>
>>16526710
You gotta touch em, bro. Maybe that sounds weird, but for real. If you expect to have a girl respond to you, you have to be comfortable breaking the touch barrier.
>>
>>16526971
Not OP, so pardon the hijacking and the dumb virgin question, but touch how?
Like holding her hand or shoulder while walking? When is it appropriate? Like right at the beginning of the date? Obviously I'm bad at body language, so please explain.
What about when I'm sitting with her at restaurant and I'm in front of her? Sounds hard to push on the touching side in that situation.

That's what comes in my mind when you say to be more assertive physically, or maybe you meant something different?
>>
>>16526775
How do you go on a date without getting a kiss? Just go for it when your dropping her off.
>>
>>16526902
Stop with the hug when they say something cute. That's strange.

Hugs are a friend thing and imply a level of familiarity you don't have with them.
>>
>>16527273
not him but the last date i went on didn't even get that far. I pulled up to her place and she fucking bolted. not even a thank you
>>
>>16527291
Should of said something like "your welcome bitch".

No point in holding back when there's nothing to lose. She might of even respected you more.
>>
grow some balls and go for a kiss. It's that simple. She can reject the kiss. Sometimes, especially early on while your balls are still dropping this happens, but it's fine. Try again an hour later. Voila, now you're not such a betafagloser :)
>>
This is one cringy thread, I tell you that. I don't even want to get into typing for this one.

Just watch this if you actually want to learn something, guys. The touchy part is early in the video, if you're intimidated by its length.

http://youtu.be/qigOUdAOyRs
>>
>>16526710
>comfortable with me
congratulations, you got like half of the job done!
now see how you can get excitement into the equation.
>actually reading the other posts i doubt you have the comfort aspect down that far either.

>All the 6 of them went home with a free dinner and drinks.
don't do this for starters, dinner is a bad first date cause you're sitting opposite one another, you are basically telling them you're so shure you'll like them you allready put time and money on the table to be with them, that's pretty beta. And you're increasing your own nerves by giving that message to yourself. just take a walk in the park, have a drink somewhere and talk. sit next to eachother so you can get close together.

>>16527281
hugs are definetly a good thing! a >20second hug gets the hormones flowing.
give 'm a quick hug wen meeting, give them a long one leaving unless the signs are quite bad.
If you've sat down together somewhere and walk further holding hands is good.

>>16527291
then you must've shown some pretty bad body language and conversation during your date.
try working on that.
remember girls love talking about themselves

>>16527058
Like holding her hand or shoulder while walking?
yep
When is it appropriate?
when she walks or sits awkwardly close to you, she's not clumsy but actually signalling
Like right at the beginning of the date?
hug when meeting her, i wouldn't hold hands yet unless it's long anticipated meeting from both sides.
Obviously I'm bad at body language, so please explain.
trial and error, pay attention to signs, if she moves closer that means she wants to, if she positions herself in a way that prevents what you wanted, that's a subtle no-sign. like when you want to kiss but she puts her head in your face.
What about when I'm sitting with her at restaurant and I'm in front of her?
That's why you DON't go to a restaurant on first date EVER!
Sounds hard to push on the touching side in that situation.
yep, best to sit next to her.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.