[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Letter Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13
Letter Thread
>>
I wish I could write to you here again. I miss it.
>>
Nope.

I won't give them the curtsy of my time. The past is over and I'm looking forward. You all should too.
>>
Hurry up and confess to her so both of you can stop with your games. R.S, S.M, D.Q, M.S, N.M, Z.N, M.N, S.K are all things you've addressed her as, and all names I know only because of how she wanted to remind everyone of the two of you and your past. I have a pretty good memory of tge end of June 2014, the end of December 2014 and everything this year starting from March. If you confessed she would accept and you would be back to what you want. If you need a paypal present to undo your most recent mistake then say so and I'll have that be the final gift I give to you.
Then you can stop regretting and reminding me of your regret. Yes there's a lot of assumptions here, because you and her make your actions and intentions clear.
>>
Dear N

I still love you. I can't go on without you. When I go to sleep I see your face and I know you don't see mine. All you thought about when we were together were chicks. The nerve you had to bring them up in our conversation. I fucking love you, you piece of shit why did you have to be such a stereotypical bastard!? All this time I thought our life together mattered but it's clear now that only your life matters. That's why I make a pledge to be done with you, to hang away our memories and segregate the time we spent together from the new memories I have as a free fruit. Goodbye for ever, I hope you're happy in Kentucky.

Sincerely,
Walter M.
>>
>>16509394
Dear Fred

Fucking talk to me. Please? I miss you like crazy.

your sweet pea
>>
>>16509394
You ignored me and broke my heart.. I'm still waiting for a message. It hurts so much and you don't even care. How do you not feel it? How can you just leave it like that
>>
>>16509394
Dear ko, I miss you so much. You were my first girlfriend and I only realized how awesome you were when you were gone, sorry for not loving you enough, I was scared if I did love you you would leave me. Turns out the opposite was true too. I miss you, I don't know what to do. I know I shouldn't text you but with you everything felt so simple and good. I still love you but I'm moving on.
>>
Dear ___
I'm still missing you and thinking of you. I hardly slept because my heart feels like it's breaking
I'll be patient. It's just so hard because I'm feeling so lonely.
>>
Dear [m],
You're wonderful and kind and I just want you to be safe and happy, even though I know life will never be that way for you. I'm sorry that you have to have depression and I'm sorry for the events in your life that have made it worse. And I'm sorry I'm so bad at helping you.
>>
Hey D!

I looked at your Facebook a few days back, your brother posts on it constantly. He still blames me for everything and I can tell. The guilt of what happens still eats me up and I find I can't keep it together when I go.out on the town anymore. You taught me the wonders of Linux and cigarette rolling, I returned the favor by giving you what you had always wanted. The anniversary is coming up and I feel like a schmuck. I hope after this whole life deal is up we can laugh about all of this. God you where a much smarter man than I. Oh and I still don't know how to shut the fuck up.

Warm Regards,

Your droog
>>
Dear ___,
Why did you do it? Your girlfriend was 14, she was young and impressionable, you were already taking advantage of her just by dating her, and then you went and ignored her feelings and killed yourself?? Do you know the psychological toll that can have on a person so young? You're lucky she's so resilient. Also, (G), cut her some slack. She may not have treated you right but she was 14 and her boyfriend just killed himself.
>>
Brandy,
You are a horrible person and knowing you is like watching a reality tv show about sluts who are even sluttier than most girls on reality tv.
>>
Dear everybody,

I am fine. I hope you are too.

Cowabunga, dude.

C
>>
I wish you cared to spend more time worrying about me as much as I worry about you.
>>
J-
I find myself thinking of you a lot, again. I've been avoiding, and as much as I really want to go in and get a beer, I'm afraid you might be there, and I'll be back where I started. I need to stop drinking so damn much, but it's been a good week and I've been celebrating.

But, when I'm drunk, I don't think about you. I don't imagine your smile, your voice, daydream about things I could try and say to you. When I'm drunk, I'm happy for a time. And now, I'm coming down and trying to convince myself I won't drink tonight, but I will. I know I will.

I wish something could have worked. I wish I wouldn't have been so stupid as to blow off my one chance. I wish you would have given me one more. But it's too late, isn't it? And I'm too much of a lush to be worth anything, as much a catch I may be.

I'm sorry.

-M
>>
>>16509394

I waste my waking hours fantasizing and trying to ruin my friends lives over the internet because my life is miserable. My parents are psychopaths, my relatives molested me, and now all I can do is destroy other people's lives because I am unhappy and insecure. I'm so sorry you ever met me.

J
>>
Yo dude, I was so happy when you called my phone I almost cried I thought you died. I'm so gay for you, that's why I post so much here so much about you and missed connections. I'm sorry you're actually straight dude. I keep it a secret and since you are so nice I thought you would keep it a secret too. I'm sorry for pretending to be you online. It's just I have bipolar and I am fucked in the head sometimes. Please forgive me C for being an asshole to you. I will stay out of your life now. I'm happy for you and her.

A
>>
No real chance you'll read this. But it doesn't matter. You were just a sweet thing turned sour on me. These threads are comforting because it seems like nearly everyone has had someone like you fucking with their shit…
>>
>>16509394

Letter thread,

If you want to spend time with someone go find them. You only keep playing games with yourself then you drag others into it. Both of you end up miserable anyway. You'll always resent each other and we'll always be here to laugh at you all.
>>
GJ
You're the biggest orbiting loser I've ever met. Do you like being second choice every time someone better comes along? Nothing like twenty years of wanting someone you'll never get haha. I would show more compassion but it's like you enjoy being a secret loser friend on the side.
>>
J
you are really great. i would have dated you for a long time, guess you just didn't have feelings for me though. I'm cool with being friends hope i didnt fuck it up the other day tho
>>
>>16510455
Initial?
>>
I harassed my old friends for no good reason because they weren't gay like me. I made postings about you all because you all made me feel insecure. Now you got me, I'm sorry guys I fucked up again so il post a fake breakup story to cover up how terrible I am as a person. I'm sorry for being such an asshole to everyone behind their backs.

J
>>
G
I want to be more than just friends. Get over him so I can ask you out.
>>
>>16510488
Initial?
>>
>>16510493
T
>>
>>16510495
Meh
>>
I changed my mind guys I reposted my old posts on MC. I hate myself but I have to come out of the closet soon. I'm sorry guys. I'm just a terrible person.

J
>>
Dear Trump,

You're doing a great job.

Sincerely, every American.
>>
Thank you for having my animal dog's dick your mouth. It needed somewhere to piss.

Thanks for your vote

Trump
>>
>>16510175

>laughing

Every letter thread has it's moments. J's being assholes as usual, Illuminati comes in once in a while, some initial anon who can't stop and think that they should just talk to them. It's sad and hilarious to be in these threads.

Makes a boring day at work hilarious.

Thanks anons
>>
>>16510596
holy shit go see a shrink
fuckin' drama queen
>>
>>16510596

you're a pathetic faggot J. Kill yourself please
>>
>>16509447
Why can't you?
>>
Sometimes it gets lonely here
And the season of ghosts is upon us
Once again I sit, alone
Wondering, do you think of me?
And I'm too foolish to ask you
Though I know the answer in my heart

If I'm lonely, so might you be
Sitting in your room, thinking
"What could have been?"
And I'm not alone in feeling this way

But know my only wish is this:
For the Bears to win the Superbowl
>>
No thanks fagboy J
Suck your own
Your hair used to look like pubes
We used to call you the superbowl
With your fag crew tagging along
Yeah you're going to be all alone
Sucking bear dick, with your superbowl

J to J
>>
Dear J,

You'd look really pretty on your knees sucking my clit. Maybe it'd even convince me to suck your dick.

Too bad you suck at taking a hint. Mahfuckah.

-M
>>
S.S.

Why are you so effing hot? Your deep voice, your muscular arms and back. Fuck, stop greeting me hello at work. You're killing me.

G
>>
I'd say I will miss you, but I don't think I'll miss anyone where I'm going.
Oh well, I guess.
>>
I miss you. it's real boring here now. I'd talk more to you but every time I do I can see it hurts you. so I'll be silent for now.

desu it helps me too, I hope its helping you. idk wtf to do with this. I refuse to spend as much time as I did before being depressed and torturing myself over what's done and you shouldn't either.
>>
>>16512653
does desu just correct to desu or some shit wtf.
>>
>>16512656
T.B.H.

when the fuck did that happen? what have you done 4chan. oldfag here to say I dun wanna be kaWAAIIIIIIIII!!
>>
I love windows 10. I didn't want to upgrade and was all like "shit i'm gonna have to back stuff up, I bet some of my technical software wont be compatible and I'll have to recalibrate a bunch of stuff." but uh, it's been 20 min and I love it.

I HAVE A START BAR AGAIN, THANK FUCK. also a personal assistant that makes nice bloopy noises. everything is compatible, nothing needed to be calibrated... I don't really like, need to get this off my chest but its late and I'm the only person here and I needed to express how ecstatic I am with windows 10. I fucking hated windows 8.
>>
>>16512673
also, could anyone tell me what happened to windows 9? was it 7?
>>
Dear D

I'm not suppose to feel like this but i think i hate you, i hate you so much because i think i like you and that's not okay, but in this moment you're the only person un the world that stopped to listen muy feelings, you stupid, i hate you, i hate you so much because i'm not suppose yo feel like this but you're justo too cute, fuck....in this momento i justo want to scream un your face how much i hate you, and then gran your head and kiss you.
>>
Dear E,

I hope you're well, mentally and physically, I know life can take its toll especially around the holiday season. I miss you - hanging out was awesome. I still remember when we first met, the color of your hair, the perfume you were wearing, that oversized striped shirt.... I wish things didn't end up the way they did - I wish I could be there for you right now, I know you're stressed, but I pushed you away. You only did what you felt was right, and I realize that now.

I don't hold this candle for you purposefully - but I can't help it. You're the only person (aside from maybe two friends) that ever got that close to me. I feel if I lost those friends, I would miss them for a long time, as I miss you, even though it's been a long time.

It's funny how our paths intertwine once more. I went where I went to get away from you, stupidly at first - and found myself staring at the real world. A year and a half later and you show up - I'm still not over you and can't muster a half-decent conversation.

I don't expect you to read this, but I needed to get it off my chest, and this really helps. If you do read it, thats an extra bonus I guess.

M
>>
>>16512678
It literally caused programming errors because the system thought it was Windows 95. No joking.
>>
I hope we talk again soon. I mean a proper, good talk. A deeper talk.. A talk that makes me cry but feel good.
>>
I wish I had never caught feelings for you in the 1st place. Have fun with your new boyfriend.
>>
>>16513142
initials?
>>
I miss you, you're so fucking cute.
>>
>>16513290
i miss you too baby
>>
>>16510438
who are you
>>
I'm going to make you love me, make you want me.

I'm going to teach you how to move beyond the limits you have set for yourself.

It may take a year, or ten, but I will be here for you, every step of the way. You deserve that. You deserve someone who will cut through the briar patch of bullshit and stay by your side as you foster new growth.

Fly me to the moon,
Let me play among the stars....
Let me see what life is like on, Jupiter and Mars..

We will do this together, you and I. We will be the best of friends, and for a time I will be everything you never wanted, and then you will find peace.

Buckle up, its gonna be a wild ride.
>>
P-

Had an emotionally horrible dream where you updated your fb status to 'in a relationship'. I tried to contact you but couldn't. Even my dreams are telling me to move on.

I've sent three texts and no reply so I guess my brain is finally catching on- thankfully!
>>
D
I still cry over you. You're never the person I should have fallen in love with. I hope I can forget about you one day; until then you can have your ego trip.

I sincerely hate you, and I sincerely wish you'll someday run into all of the pain you've caused everyone you've met.
-S
>>
>>16513327
Daw.
>>
I hate emotions
>>
I promise to be a better man, Nitya.
>>
I am very unhappy, this relationship is a dying pet, whom you love but both pet and owner suffer, clinging on to it. Even though we have good moments its a ligh breeze in a tempestuous and tiny world.
Tiny world especially for me, inhibited in every way by your dependence and by habit.
Some things dont change and i cant keep this passive attitude, because it brings me pain
Goodbye L, i hope you can become happy, by your own means
>>
>>16513327
I WANT SOMEONE LIKE THIS
>>
>>16513454
Yeah same.
>>
Funny how things change. You're in that same thread making a big deal out of how much something looks like her so you can fawn. Yet she does the same but you go around making other attention seeking threads. Quite simply, you're fucking disgusting.
>>
>>16513454
>>16513470
Lol. No life experience detected
>>
You made me a worse person and you became better at my expense. It's okay, I wish you nothing but love and happiness, this is just another bout of darkness I will overcome. I need to let you know something important. I don't love you anymore. I love you as a person but not *that* way anymore. You pissed on every flame I ignited, so I am done with you. I just need to tell you this. I don't care if you stay or leave, I did once, but now I don't care, I just want to be happy again...
>>
>>16512691
Initial
>>
>>16513495
I'll agree with that. It's a messy fucking situation, I don't know why anyone would want it. Neither of us do, but the Universe has thrown us together: we're past the event horizon, no turning back now....
>>
>>16513575
Initials for/or from?
>>
>>16513327
I feel like there is a good story behind this. Care to share?
>>
I hate the fact that I can't stop thinking about you
And you will never know it thought I'm in front of you every day
You caught my attention but I never had the chance to say hi
Now I pretend we're pals while I hear about your love affairs, wishing it was with me
I'm too proud to say a word about it because I know it'll screw our friendship and you don't see me as a potential lover
Maybe someday you'll read my eyes and see you there, meaning everything to me and take me as I am with you
>>
File: me.png (251 KB, 362x388) Image search: [Google]
me.png
251 KB, 362x388
>>16509394
Dear me
Stay Handsome
>>
>>16509450
>you're so vain
>I bet you think this song is about you
>>
>>16509394
K,

Dude everything that was said last night was really shitty.

I've invested myself into the plan to move out with my girlfriend entirely. I want to leave my hometown while still pursuing my education, and right now this is the best option for me. I love this girl, enough to want to build a future with her.

Nothing is going to change that. What you said was mad shitty, though. If you genuinely are against it then so be it but I don't understand why you would be. Even then, you didn't have to be such an ass about it. If it's the wrong decision then so be it, I'll find that out for myself.

But right now it's the plan for my future, it's solid and I'm passionate about it. You're my brother and I thought we were tight, but then you turn around and call me a kek and an idiot to my face. That's low, dude.

I don't expect you to apologize. I suppose this is the last I'll see of you.
Good riddance.
>>
S

there's no way that was you, you're like half a continent away like always right?

so weird, all that was so long ago but thinking I saw you gave me the most intense shot of adrenaline I've had in a long time. why'd that happen? I forgot what that felt like.

at any rate, probably not you. if it was you, you've made it pretty clear you don't really want to talk to me.

man that'd be some crazy timing if it was you though. a relationship ends badly and then we run into each other?

M
>>
Ma cher;

Your the most beautiful thing ever. Why are you homeless? I'm convinced you're an alien sent to spy on me.
I weigh I was older. I no longer care about what all the pretty girls that have their nose stick up because I had your affection. It's the biggest boost in my confidence.
Your femininity is really a killer, I hope top may donation as refined as you are.

You did me dirty though. It's like God said "here's your birthday gift" by putting you in my path. How does that happen?

I know it's a lot to ask to Have sex spontaneously, but Damn dude. You didn't even touch me at all. I still got to make you squirm though. I'm somewhat content that I got to kiss all of your godly figure.
I wish I was older, I wish I had a home and stability. I wish we would've had children together. We know they would be beautiful.

I felt so inadequate when you said that you have to find a man who's stronger than you.
You dish
Said you had to start your family.
I've come to realize that maybe you're alone for a reason and you can't get pregnant if you won't quit smoking.
Regardless, I still hold that night on the hill, under the stars very close.

Somehow, I think you've become involved my community and everyone who's involved with that place knows about us.
Just a hunch

I wish you well M*******, I love you but not like a lover.

Daniel
>>
^^^
So much for suave ehh?
>>
Dear past me,
You are a faggot

Dear future me,
You are still a faggot
>>
File: upsanddowns.jpg (44 KB, 470x317) Image search: [Google]
upsanddowns.jpg
44 KB, 470x317
>>16509394
Kjære Ida i veit vi ikke har mott hverandre så mye, men det var bare noe med deg som fikk meg til å tenke på deg konstant. du fikk meg til å smile når jeg gikk til sengs, du fikk meg til å smile bare med å skrive til meg, og du var bare helt fantastisk, no sitter du der med xen din som du angrer på at du gjorde det slutt med. men du husker ikke hvorfor, det gjor jeg. Han var utro og ekkel mot deg, det var slik jeg forst traff deg og det var slik det var de få ukene jeg kjente deg, du har vell glemt at det var jeg som satt opp med deg til 6 om morgenen fordi du ikke fikk sove fordi du var redd for han. no ligger du i armene hans atter engang. jeg vil bare si at og håper du leser dette, jeg håper han behandler deg som dritt igjen så du igjen kan se hvorfor du gjorde det slutt. men denne gangen er ikke jeg der. å jeg håper du merker det.
>>
File: right in the feels.jpg (36 KB, 510x635) Image search: [Google]
right in the feels.jpg
36 KB, 510x635
>>16514344
veit ikke hvem jeg prover å overbevise her om det er meg eller om det er deg. Men det er jo alltid slik det har vært og slik det alltid kommer til å være. Dra deg til helvete ut av tankan mine og til helvete ut av livet mitt, så i endelig kan komme meg videre, sorry for the norwegian guys il stop now
>>
Dear porn producers

All of you broken hearted boys will get what's coming to you. You're going to get it in the ass.
I will be watching that ass. Waiting for the right time to Fuck it.

This one's for all the girls whose strings you've pulled.

I've found you and your Mcmansion.
It will burn to the ground and bell air will be a nice view from the university.

A worse fate awaits you. I'm going to get you when you least expect it.
Enjoy it for now, and try not to rack up the penalties. You're going to regret each one.
>>
^^^
You want /hc/ buddy.

Get 'em
>>
Y'all Niggas need a life
>>
S
I want you to want to hug me
>>
>>16514453
My dog
>>
O,

i love you.

S
>>
I'm afraid that I came across not exactly how I intended. I want to tell you this but I don't know how.
>>
>>16514709
Maybe just be straightforward and explain?
>captcha was flowers
>>
>>16514728
I just hope i get the opportunity to.
>>
>>16513759
He'd never ask for initials

>>16513822
What else is there to say?

Brokenhearted man meets a coldhearted bitch. Sparks some bit of empathy, of compassion, within her. And she commits to do whatever it takes to help him. The end.
>>
A-
I really miss you and I hope you come back one day. I don't know what you're thinking or what you've been doing since we last spoke and it drives me crazy. I don't know if you miss me at all or if you've already forgotten about me. Am I going through all this pain alone?

I really want you back. You're an idiot for having left.
>>
>>16509394
Dear Doctor

My cock still hurts when I get really hard. Why would you prescribe me oxy for that? You're not even a real doctor.
>>
>>16514828
>He'd never ask for initials
is he psychic?

>she commits to do whatever it takes to help him
wild
>>
T,

You have made this semester unbearable. I don't know why the professors decided you were qualified to lead a group project. You have absolutely no personal or professional boundaries, no communication or organizational abilities, and you have an incredible lack of respect for the rest of your team.

I'm so angry at you that I spent five minutes punching my desk today. I can't wait to graduate and never have to see your creepy face again.
>>
I was reminded today about how much you didn't care for me when we dated. I was a crutch that you used to limp on and yet you promised me we'd love each other forever. I saved your life and almost killed myself because of it.

Never ever get into my life again because you are a fucking awful person.
>>
>>16515059
You didn't save my life, you only made me want to die more. Every day, even.

I'm not a horrible person. I reflect the people I am with. You are a horrible person. Your idea of effort is still half-assed. Your idea of love is skewed because of the way people have treated you since you were young. The people who you believe care about you don't actually, but you are not able to tell this because of your skewed perspective. It's all you you you, all the time. Does it benefit you? No, then it must be a waste! Give me a fucking break.

If you ever decide to actually get your shit together, give me a call.
>>
>>16514878
Your initial?
>>
I just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year. I hope you find someone that treats you right. When we were together, I only wanted to make you smile. I never meant to act like an asshole. I apologize for what I did. I betrayed your trust. I hope some day we can sit down and start to work on rebuilding what we had. You deserve the best. Please, don't settle for anything less. Don't ever let anyone treat you like shit. I wish you nothing but happiness in 2016. After this past year, you deserve good times.

If you ever need someone to talk/vent too, I am just a phone call or text away. I hope some day soon we can sit down and talk things through. I am thankful for every memory I made with you. If you ever need anything, please, let me know. I will be there for when you need it. I want you to know that there is someone out there that cares about you. I will miss you in 2016. Thank you for making the majority of my 2015 such a happy place.

We always talked about taking a trip to Florida together. I hope we might reconnect and make that trip a reality. I already have a trip planned for when we originally said we would go. The end of May sounds perfect. We could make it over your birthday to make it a birthday you would always want to remember (since your last one was such a fucking disaster). I plan on going to the Everglades & Florida keys to enjoy diving and snorkeling on the reefs. I did for a class in high school and loved it. I have wanted to go back ever since. I told you all about that when we first met and you said you would like to try that out. If you wish, you are welcome to join me.

Happy 2016, D! I wish you a year full of joy. I hope you find that special someone to kiss at midnight to ring in the New Year. I can certainly think of the one person I would like to do that with.
>>
File: florida-beach.jpg (237 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
florida-beach.jpg
237 KB, 1280x853
>>16515345

Future letter I shall be sending
>>
>>16514910
>is he psychic
O the irony. Yes.
>>
>>16514899
Top Kek
>>
>>16515059
Saved a life?
That's rich.
Climb down off of your pedestal for a second and then go to hell where you belong.
>>
>>16513327
If my heart could be moved to feel love for you, you would have won me completely with that post, instantly.

But I'm afraid that the Norns are crueler than you and I both combined. I could sit here and say “perhaps in some other life,” but it doesn't matter, really: it won't happen in this one, and you know this already.

Ticktock

Ticktock goes the clock, as my time runs out soon. What do you think lies at the end of this rabbit hole for you?
>>
ex,

I feel awful about the way things ended. I still love you that is for sure. I wouldn't want you back but I do still love you a lot. I think about you more than I am proud of. I will probably always love you. You taught me so much. But you really were awful about the breakup. I'm sorry I wasn't the best girlfriend. I wasn't in a good place, I'm still not. And I see that now. I'm sorry I took out a lot of the stress on you. I'm sorry for everything. I really am. But at the same time, you really hurt me. There was no reason you needed to say what you said and be so rude to me. We dated for a year, that isn't how you treat someone who really loves you. I just wanted to talk to smooth things over but you wouldn't even do that. You gave me no closure and it hurts.
>>
Let me help and let me be yours.
>>
>>16515878
You sound a lot like my ex. You're probably not, but I'm sorry you got hurt. Sometimes people do shitty things in relationships because they don't know any other way to be. It's worth it to forgive them for that, and move on with your life in whatever direction it takes you.
>>
>>16516150
Why and what for?
>captcha is roses
>>
>>16516167
For everything.. Cause we both want it, too.
>>
>>16514687
Initials?
>>
>>16516174
Then, what shall you give me? What can you offer me?
>>
>>16509875

Are you me?

-Jaykin
>>
Charlie,
you have the most beautiful smile i have ever seen, it lightens up the darkness that my heart hides in. i know you had a pretty rought deal, loosing your parents, and more recently your brother, but if you ever need someone to talk to, give me a call anytime, i wouldnt even care if you dont see me the way i see you, even seeing you smile in your dark times would be enough.

knowing you has brung me back from the isolation that this fucked world has forced upon me.

i would do anything for you
R
>>
E,
I'm going to see the only other boy I've ever loved tomorrow. I tried not to talk about him too much. Now that I'm gone, it should be easier for you to get over me. I'm shit, I know it, you ought to move on. Sometimes I wonder if you understand what I'm doing because I sure as fuck don't. I wonder if you know me as well as you've always said you do. I wonder why you did this to us. Everything would be fine now weren't it for your fucking addiction. I hope you get better and I hope you find someone who makes you happy. I'm just a whore, friend. I'm worth nobody's time at this point.
>>
never give up young kewn
>>
>>16516255
It seems you love E more than that other dude.

Why not drop a nigga a line?
>>
Emilia.
Yeah I'm writing to you again, I know I shouldn't but it's no longer with a hurtful tone, rather more of a learning and growing tone. One thing's for sure, my view on relationships changed drastically and I think it's for the better. I really was too idealistic and after seeing other people's relationships and comparing them to what we had I can see that it is just natural for us teenagers to be shit at this stuff. I don't even know why I'm directing this to you. I've been having mysoginistic thoughts these couple of months that are rooted in my experience with you, coping with them has proved to be quite a challenge. I have 0 info on your life and idc if you have any of mine, but I'm leaving soon and well it really is kind of disappointing that our 4 months ended so badly without any kind of epilogue. I know you won't contact me, admitting this is very hard for me, but every day of my life I hope you will. I won't contact you because of very obvious reasons. I'm with the other girl now, she's your complete different and as a result our relationship is different aswell. It has made me realize that what we had was never love, but a sickening power-based relationship, fueled by my sexual desires and your unwillingness to satisfy them. We were fucking animals Em, only I was the dumber of the two. In a sense me writing to you just shows that I still care about you, and that's bad cuz I know I shouldn't. Or perhaps it's good that I do because even if there was no real love between us, I am a firm believer that what I felt was truly love, and I really don't know what you felt. Anyways have a good one Em, please don't contact me.
Alex
>>
Rach

I love you so much. It hurts me to know that we've grown apart so quickly over these past few months, but it's honestly been the most liberating experience I've felt in my life since we got together.

It's been four years. I don't regret it at all, nor do I hold anger towards you, but I just want you to be able to recognize that our communication issue stems from the both of us. I lie because I am afraid of the way you react and how you make me feel when I do damn near anything that you don't agree with. I can look past all the far leftist thought, the critiquing of the things I find fun, and your poor anger management because I love you, but dammit, I need you to take some responsibility in this.

I went to therapy finally to deal with my lying, my avoidance of controversy, and my depression. You promised you would do the same thing. You didn't. That hurts far more than you know, but I'm not going to put that extra pressure on you right now.

I want this to work, but I don't know if I'm really the same person you fell in love with. I don't know if I can make that jump to DC so quickly or if I'm as determined as you are to assert yourself into the "real world". I hope you see that your value as a person doesn't come from that, but from how you feel about yourself.

I want to be with you, but I think it's disingenuous to not raise this up. I have to be honest and just say "I'm taking the gap year to get my shit together, I don't feel comfortable going to DC when we have no means for it economically, and I'm worried that you still haven't tried to make yourself better too."

I love you, darling, but I don't know how we're gonna make it work.
>>
>>16516296
Unfortunately, E ruined everything when he started using again.
>>
i am either going crazy or my impulsive actions have set my metaphorical spine straight
>>
Dear H,

I hate you. I hate you because of how you make me feel now. It used to be when I thought of you I felt full of joy and warmth and now it's just this bitter, empty pain. I hate you because now I can't trust anyone. I hate you because now I'm afraid to love again. I hate you because my mind still thinks of you sometimes even though I just want it to forget. I hate you because I still love you, and I don't think you love me.

I hate you and I'm sorry. But I can't forgive myself if you won't forgive me. And it seems like that will never happen. So I'll continue hating you and pretending you aren't there. And when you pop up again and again, I'll turn it inward, and hate myself.

Yours,
S.
>>
Don't date Abe, you know he doesn't care for you. He wants you for sex, that's not a respectful relationship.. You deserve much better.
>>
everyone,
hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet? to go over everything, they say times supposed to heal you, but I ain't done much healing. hello, can you hear me? im in California dreaming about who we used to be, when were younger and free. I'd forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet. theres such a difference between us and a million miles.
Hello from the other side, I must have called a thousand times, to tell you im sorry for everything that I've done but when I call you never seem to be home. help from the outside, at least I can say that I've tried to tell you im sorry for breaking your heart but it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore.. . . hello, how are you? it's so typical of me to talk about myself im sorry, I hope that you're well. did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened? it no secret that the both of us are running out of time, so hello.

-adele
>>
Dear C

I love you, and you love me, and we both have such a great time together, gives me warm feelings and shut. You genuinely make me happy, and I love you. But you made me weak, and made me cry too. You don't mean to, and I don't blame you. You're the one person who could make me cry and I'm glad it's you, but seriously. Don't. Eat yourself up and think so negative. I'm not going to be here forever and I'm sure we'll move on from each other. For now, I'm glad I could be with you even if I cry and get hurt, cuz that's how love works I guess. But if any case we don't last as long as I would hope... Thank you. And I hope you live and never pull your bullshit with those who love you, because it genuinely does hurt more than just you.

Love, A
>>
Dear T,

It's the worst feeling in the world to be vulnerable enough to open up to you just to have you judge and criticize me. Did you really think all my secret private thoughts I hold inside would be beautiful? I'm sad enough that I have thoughts like that, I didn't want you to blame me for having them or accuse me of being a liar because I can still function on the outside with all of that shit swirling around in my head. I desperately want your understanding and support. I hope you want me enough to really see me and hear me when I tell you what I need. And just so you know: You're not the only one ""questioning everything" right now.

B
>>
Dear F,
I think I'm depressed. If by some miracle you've actually wondered why I haven't text in a few days, believe me when I say drifting out of each other's lives and letting this friendship end is the last thing I want to do. But there's this little voice in my head, reminding me that you find me annoying, that you'd be better off without me, that I could easily be replaced if I haven't been already; lately I just nod in agreement. I don't blame you though. If I don't like myself, how could I expect you or anybody else to? It's a terrible feeling and I hope you never go through it. I hope you are fulfilled with the decisions you've made and that you find time in the day to smile and love who you are and what you do. And if you do have rainy days, don't forget you still have a friend back home who will listen, who will relate, who will have your back, just like way back when. I don't even know if that's what you'd want, if it's something you're comfortable with....for all I know, you wanted me gone ages ago. I don't know, but the last thing I want is to let my friends and family down, so I won't turn my back unless you want me to...but you gotta let me know, if I'm needed, the way I need to know if you still know how to smile that amazing smile, like at the Christmas party. It hurts too much for me now, but just knowing that you're smiling would mean everything to me.
-goober
>>
I love you, man. Not in a romantic way, but a platonic one. I want to grow old together, experience exciting things, share secrets that one will know about. To talk about our fears, worries, our problems within our families. To hug you when you need it, to be hugged when I need it. To lie next to eachother, just being warm, not even needing to talk. To have us understand that both of us have someone we can rely ourselves on. But it will only last a few more years, and then we have to separte. I wish we wouldn't have to, and it pains me greatly to lose someone like you, but c'est la vie. Boлим тe, идиoтe.
>>
i just wish some guy was around to tell me when i've been a "bad girl" or "good girl" and fuck me really hard but also love my pussy and praise my body but also call me his little cumslut.
>>
>>16515763
A better understanding of myself and what it means to be human, I hope.

Perhaps a song written for me.... its been years since I inspired someone that way, and I miss it.

New skills, new talents, new insights.

(I typed "sinsight" -- that's weird.)

A photo to match the energy, to remember once you are gone.

But you should know that even having read your response, What I said is still rings with truth for me.

>Everything you never wanted
>never
>>
>>16510829

Because there's always that one asshole that appears and fucks around with everyone who's written a letter.

Same also goes for literally any general ever in this board.
>>
>>16516867
looking for the same thing sista
>>
>>16514705
S
i love you
-O

but i'm probably not who you mean and you're not who i mean but still
>>
F
What kind of deal is that? You say that you have a plan and that we'll get through this together as a family and all of that shit, but honestly at this point it just sounds a like big joke. It's difficult to take the proper course of action or devote yourself to a cause when you're not sure if it's something that could be good for your future or if you're just planting seeds that could realistically never grow and people are just laughing hard behind your back.

I really have no idea what this is about anymore. What I want to know is, do you really think this could work? If so, what should I do? What do I need exactly?

How can I know if you're genuine and didn't just say "hey, you know that guy always sperging on film discussion? Let's pretend we want to help him and see what happens."

So many fucking questions :/
>>
CC
Sucks that things didn't work out between us. We just weren't as compatible as we thought. But hey, chin up, i know you'll find a guy that makes you happy.
Just don't jump their bones as fast as you did mine.

As
I don't know what the fuck is up with you. I know you know i like you, but not in the same way as when you shot me down. But cmon, i see that you're going through some shit and you're trying to keep it down. Just talk to me, cmon. I care. As a friend.

Mom
I know you care. Really. Life is just... Not very easy right now. I'm sorry that I'm not the son you expected me to be. Hell, I'm not even the son I expect myself to be. But with the prescriptions and pills and shit... It's just a bit overwhelming. For both my body and my brain and everything.
I'll make you proud, though. Just need some time to get a grip on life again.
Still haven't forgiven you for not letting me say good bye to Zisco though. Loved that dog.

Aunt and the rest
You are almost all selfish fucking cunts. Yeah, thanks for the job i had no choice but to accept wheen I'm in a point of my life where i can barely handle just being alive. Nice to see that when i quit the concern wasn't for me, but for your own reputation. Fuck you. Fuck you and your upper middle class greedy fucking asses.
Fuck your kids too. Wish the fire would've been in your apt instead your neighbors.

With love, and some hate, James.
>>
CC
Sucks that things didn't work out between us. We just weren't as compatible as we thought. But hey, chin up, i know you'll find a guy that makes you happy.
Just don't jump their bones as fast as you did mine.

As
I don't know what the fuck is up with you. I know you know i like you, but not in the same way as when you shot me down. But cmon, i see that you're going through some shit and you're trying to keep it down. Just talk to me, cmon. I care. As a friend.

Mom
I know you care. Really. Life is just... Not very easy right now. I'm sorry that I'm not the son you expected me to be. Hell, I'm not even the son I expect myself to be. But with the prescriptions and pills and shit... It's just a bit overwhelming. For both my body and my brain and everything.
I'll make you proud, though. Just need some time to get a grip on life again.
Still haven't forgiven you for not letting me say good bye to Zisco though. Loved that dog.

Aunt and the rest
You are almost all selfish fucking cunts. Yeah, thanks for the job i had no choice but to accept wheen I'm in a point of my life where i can barely handle just being alive. Nice to see that when i quit the concern wasn't for me, but for your own reputation. Fuck you. Fuck you and your upper middle class greedy fucking asses.
Fuck your kids too. Wish the fire would've been in your apt instead your neighbors.

With love, and some hate, James.

Ps: Vivi, i miss you. That night three years ago was the greatest mistake I've ever made. I wish you would come back to where we met. Wish i could find you on steam, or skype, again. Wish a lot of things would happen again.
>>
Whoops, i posted twice on accident. Apologies. 4chinks shat itself.
>>
>>16510829
One can write to the wind, but the words are merely blown away.
>>
Dear J.

I love you with all my heart. best thing that ever happened to me.
But I hate you so fucking much.

But not really. You just drive me batshit.

So batshit that I love you even more.

You're my fave, but not.

I wanna scream at you but you also want to scream how much I love you from the top of a mountain.

You're the best, love you baby.

Yours forever, D.
>>
boyfriend,

i love you so much, i want to marry you. i wish i could speed up time so we could just be together more.

e,

i wish we could talk. hit me up, please.

r,

i will talk to you soon. thank you for being a great friend x

-jp
>>
Dear D,

I love you so fucking much. You changed my life, you definitely put me on an insane emotional rollercoaster, but I never want to get off.

You literally drive me mad. You're a fuckwit, but you're my fuckwit.

You're my best friend and lover all in one, and the sex is just a bonus.

It's you and me against the world (and sometimes against each other, but that's just us).

I love you, my love.

Yours always, J.
>>
>>16516381

karma, bitch
>>
>>16517356
>>16517410

One couple, too cute. <3
>>
>>16517356
Send me nudes bitch
>>
What the fuck is the point in these threads? Are other anons supposed to pick up the situation and give advice?
>>
I'm getting the feeling that "J" and "D" are the same person…
>>
>>16517445
not same person, we're a couple though.
>>
… but neither "J" nor "D" are "J" who is a faggot,. And "James" is clearly someone different, but not the same as someone else also named "James"

Is /adv/ some kind of psycho-sexual word problem?
>>
>>16517459
I'm the james who accidentally two posts. I just come by here on occasion to vent, and hold on to the vain hope that maybe someone i know will notice. I don't know anyone here.
>>
File: datbody.jpg (3 MB, 1981x2774) Image search: [Google]
datbody.jpg
3 MB, 1981x2774
Dear Me
Just keep quiet and smiling. This is so worth it.
>>
>>16517434
Venting. Also interesting to read, like little windows into people's lives. There's also reading through to see if there's any letters to your initials, which I see as like getting a fortune cookie or reading your horoscope. There's nothing I'll really get from it, but it's fun to pretend.
>>
>>16516476
GOD DAMNIT THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THAT SONG
>>
>>16517410
This perfectly describes the D that I dated for the last year. Where you from?
>>
Dear friends,
Im growing stronger.

M
>>
V.
u hawt
-T :----DDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
I miss how we were at our best. I'd give anything to just go back to talking for hours and sending messages all the time and watching TV/movies together. You made me happy in the most platonic way. Not talking to you all day sucks. I hope you're okay, and I hope we're okay.
>>
>>16511542
>M

You sound familiar, M. But don't you have a bf?
>>
these hoes ain't loyal
>>
Do you seriously not understand why I can't just say yes? You have no idea how much I wish I could make this happen but right now it's just something that I simply can't see as a possibility in my life. You're asking me to become something that I don't see myself being, and I really don't think I can do anything about that.

Knowing how you feel about all of this, your questions put me under a lot of pressure. Everything holds too much weight, and I can't encourage an idea that I may not have the courage to follow through later on. At that moment it felt like special kind of friendship, I guess you could call it romantic friendship or something like that, but I realized that what I had in mind is not how things work. I had a twisted perception of everything surrounding me, and still do most likely, that's why I can't answer you properly.

Don't worry if I don't talk to you, it's not a sign of anything, it's just that you're always with your people and I don't feel like it's the right time. If it makes you feel any better I dream of us "being all cutesy" all the time too. Seriously, you didn't fuck up, it's just a weird situation for me to be in lol
>>
>>16518550
Initials?
>>
K,

I want you to fuck me until I can hardly form a coherent sentence.

-T
>>
File: sigh.png (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sigh.png
7 KB, 225x225
Hey
I hope you know I was already extremely depressed and lonely before you came into my life, so it's not entirely about you. I thought you knew that. You did help quite a bit with it though. I think what happened between us just put me back in that mindset but sent me deeper into the 'void' that I had already been experiencing. Look, this just been way harder to control recently and I apologize. I'm usually good at not being too emotional about things. It's just been harder to control. I'm sorry.
>>
>>16518584
From M,

To C
>>
D,

We had a friendship that made people jealous. We did so much together. We were inseparable for the while time. I made a mistake. I did not mean to be an asshole like you claim. I did it because I was worried about you. I miss having that friend around that would push me to try new things. I miss the laughs we used to have. We could poke fun at each other and knew it only made the bond stronger. I remember laughing at your sisters comment when you just got out of tanning. It's the little shit like that I miss the most. We had all of our goals and plans made out. I don't think that what I did was the only driving force behind you calling it off. I wish we could talk this out.

We are both better people than this. Can we please just sit down and talk?

E
>>
N,
I guess I was just a cute toy for you.

S,
I'd fuck your brains out, but professional ethics and the offchance you don't want to.

J,
I'd love to sit down for a coffee/beer/joint and catch up.

M
>>
P,
I always want the ones I shouldn't. There have been several nice, intelligent, and thoughtful men who wanted to date me. I turned them all down because I felt nothing for them even though I wanted to. But you... I want you despite everything you have said and all the times you ditched me to fuck other woman. I like you. I know I said that I only wanted a fuck buddy and that was true. My mind knows that I'm not ready to date anyone right now but my heart yearns for you whenever you aren't there. i'm going to try to distance myself from you. I've only been fucking you for weeks now and that's not right. I need to fuck other guys to keep you away from my heart. I wish we had met at a different time. A time when you were over your ex and I was ready to date again. Oh well, life goes on. I'll go on.
>>
Maria, goodbye. Yeah, good-fucking-bye.

The long ass text I sent you an hour ago was my way of saying ''please don't go''. But I'm being an asshat selfish dude right now. You have to go after your dreams (going to uni), your goals, and if that means leaving the place we once shared for the last year, fine. Do it. Shame you never knew how much I cared about you. Love you mate.
>>
I wish my parents weren't here, so I can cry my eyes out for you.
>>
>>16517640
Wow that's weird lol
Straya, wbu?
>>
Taylor B

I laugh every time I get a linkedin email asking if I know you. Crazy to think it's been like 4 years since that week. Sorry I was weird and randomly said I loved you on accident. But hey, you were technically my first "relationship", and it helped me get my feet into the water as well as mature as a person. I wonder if you still go on /adv/, or 4chan period. You were pretty sweet, and I cringe at all the lame shit I did now. Hope your life is going good

Sincerely,
JD
>>
File: Serene.jpg (702 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Serene.jpg
702 KB, 1920x1200
Kyle Maass you're amazing and you know it. Keep doing what you're doing ;)
>>
>>16515878
Initials?
>>
B,

I miss you so much. Please say something to me. You haunt me every day.

-o
>>
>>16515878
This sounds like something I would say to my ex-boyfriend, but it's not as frustrated or personal as I would be due to the way I was treated.

You are not alone.
>>
Dear old me

I know, you had a hard time, thinking of all those horrible stuff that had happened lately, but dont let your head down and keep up your work.
How about you?

Chris~
>>
K, I seriously hate your family and the shit you put me though.
-S
>>
e,
thanks, you massive nerd. for everything. you've taught me so much. you've stayed with me through my bad jokes. you've been there for me when shit hit the fan and then helped me clean it up. man, you even fixed the fan. no one could think of that but you.
anyway, i know nothing lasts forever, but i hope we can know each other for a while. you're the coolest person i've ever met.
i'd send this to you one day, but if i get all emotional, you might get tired of me.
- j.
>>
J
I kinda miss you a lot
J
>>
If you don't want to be friends with me, please stop talking to me in front of the others to keep up appearances, I'm not going to respond to you.
>>
dear millicent

godamn it why can't you just leave me alone, breaking up with me was fine, being friends with my sister was fine, turning up at my house all the time was fine, but all three in combination are intolerable

knock before you come into my godamn house, you're a guest.

don't kiss your new boyfriend in front of me, the boy doesn't know any better but you should
It's offensive that you no longer care about my feelings

fuck your gay brother, I hate him and he should have worked that out by now
I hate about 70% of people, and 90% of fagots, is he just so used to being hated that he doesn't notice any more?
>>
J
I miss you, being with you, your kindness and those gorgeous blue eyes on me. Hope we can see each other soon.
A
>>
K.w.

You can be such a fucking asshole sometimes, but I still want to fuck you.

T.d.
You're cute as hell. We have so much in common. I have a huge crush on you.

From J.R.
>>
Dear C,

What have I done? I wish I had never got you into that camgirl shit. It ruined you. I had an opportunity to make us the best and I ruined it. I wish I had one more chance. Maybe one day.

K
>>
>>16510488
Don't be kek man.
Odds are you are always be less than him in her eyes.
Find someone that values you.
>>
>>16512659
how fucking new are you?
desu senpai baka
>>
>>16520105
Initials?
>>
>>16513327
Initials?
>>
K,

I don't even know where to start. I feel so small. Knowing that i am still not enough. After 3 years, you don't feel anything, you don't love me. You just stayed, for the sake of our child. How i wish i was her... so that you'll start and learn to love me...

Z.
>>
>>16520536
I kinda miss you a lot too
>>
wtf man, seriously, what do you have in mind? you and your family work for men&children and you tell me you could get me a job in the cross-dressing department in another city? how am I supposed to make any sense of all of this? what is the fucking point?

i just wish i knew if i'm not getting something or if it's part of this stupid freaking game you're playing. this is really fucking my head.
>>
You are so far away from me, it seems strange that we ever touched. I never knew you, and now I don't know you. But once for minute or so I belonged to you. Of course everything is impossible and I knew it at the time. I just like the feeling of being acted upon. I like to be held down. I like to have someone's hand over my mouth or around my neck. It's the only time I'm not thinking.
>>
>>16509394
There's fucked up and then there is FUCKED UP. This is why that kid started saying stupid shit about how can etc. etc. if his eyes aren't real.

"Stupid shit?" Exactly, keep thinking it's all stupid shit you dumb fucking idiots. Keep subscribing to another persons version of reality dumbass. Don't ever question anything, ever because if you do you'll be a fucking IDIOT. An idiot in the eyes of those SAME people who practice the craziest shit and tell you the wrong things so you'll stay away from the TRUTH.

YEAH keep being a dumb fucking slave. DON'T EVER REALIZE YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL. Keep falling for the reality others are crafting for you this very moment. KEEP BELIEVING IN LIMITS.

While there's a fucking guy spinning shit on the table with the power of his mind with no tricks. When you can literally defy extreme hot and cold with a simple breathing technique. When you can learn whatever you want through simple conditioning.

When you can do anything when you arent doing slavework. BUT TOO FUCKING BAD.

NEVER LOOK UP WHAT MONEY TRULY IS AND WHAT DEBT IS.

YEAH KEEP HATING YOUR FELLOW SLAVES FOR WANTING TO GET OUT OF SLAVERY. Love your masters, love the reality they feed you and what you need to buy to be happy. LOVE THEIR VERSION OF LIFE.

Yeah keep believing you need a fucking guy in a white dress to cure your shit. Keep thinking that. Keep thinking and never questioning why shit is illegal. Keep thinking you need pills and any OTHER method is FOR WHATEVER DEROGATORY name you can call for people who use them.

Keep never knowing what your ancestors used these sacred plants for. YOU FUCKING DUMBSHIT. While everyone else is using it the right way and BEING SOMEONE. YOU USE IT TO GET FUCKED UP AND STAY DUMB.

STAY THIS WAY AND NEVER QUESTION ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU WILL BE LABELED AND CAST OUT OF YOUR MEDIOCRE SLAVE LIFE.

Yeah what do you really know exactly? NOTHING.

Remember this:
Children play games, Adults create the games that children playin.
>>
Hey S. I feel awful whenever you feel awful. I genuinely see you as a friend right now but there is nothing more in this world that I would like than being with you. I know you like me and you care for me. I wish you would stop dating those guys that dump you at some point, that wipe that beautiful smile off your face. Those guys who are afraid of going to the moon for you. I would do anything to never see you sad again. It hurts me to see you sad, it really does. I am ready to drag my dick through miles of thorns if it's what it takes to make sure you never are sad again - anything in this world.

But for now, I wish the best for you with that guy. If he ever makes you sad, I'll make sure he never makes anyone sad ever again - with a good old philosophy lesson.
>>
>>16509394

Hey C just-- wanted to say sorry for being such a flaming faggot to you. I was feeling really resentful and vindictive that you are a straight man. I had nothing to live for for so I did what I had to do online. You know, be a dumb faggot as usual. I'm really sorry and I think you're better off without me. I miss your letters and poems you write to her. It inspired me to copy you because I'm a dumb faggot. I'm sorry I just had to let it out here because you are in a better place now.

The cousin I molested is in contact with me again. I hope we resolve this quarrel soon even if I started it.

Sorry,
J
>>
>>16520546
Not hard to say why they don't want to be your friend, so salty
>>
I am always salty sorry BRUUUUH

J
>>
>>16521470
Is this about drugs?
I don't have anything against drugs but boy if they make people write that kind of stuff I better be careful when using them
>>
>>16521470

Not written to any faggot on here on anyone pretending to be me. Stay dumb slave.
>>
You're shallow as fuck. Fuck you, J. Yes, I'm mad as fuck.
A
>>
>>16521588

It's about watching the reaction. People can decide for themselves, it's free speech. If they can't see the kernel of truth in there it's their loss. It's just a character perspective.
>>
>>16521597
This is your fault dickhead
>>
>>16521604
You lost me
I don't know if I can see the truth but for sure I can't see what you're talking about
>tfw read the whole post since it said to better read it but it's some gibberish making no sense
>>
>>16521597

A

You know what you need? You need to shut the fuck up. Just do that, you cause too much shit and you generally just piss me off with your antics. Fuck with this I'm mad attitude. I treated you like a friend said I'm a friend, you didn't get what you wanted and you threw shit at me. Fuck you, I have the right to be mad too. Nothing is about you so don't make it about you. Tired of it after all this time. I'm not even talking to you. Things are fucking simple text. if you want to if not people have lives that don't want to revolve around you when you are being an asshole. One request: chill out because no one wants drama for you or in their lives. I'm not talking to you here.

Sorry just venting, I'm mad as fuck.

J
>>
>>16521633

>it doesn't make sense

That's the point, it makes sense if you want it to.
>>
>>16521656
I guess if you think hard enough you can give sense to anything. Like with interpreting poetry or songs. But it's not even poetic and yet I don't know what you could've been talking about. Some context would probably help, but I think I don't care enough about your message to ask you for some
>>
Dear J
You manipulative fucking bitch. You never fucking cared about me. You never fucking cared about our friendship. All you cared was that I agreed with you and then all of a sudden, you flip a switch and decide to make me feel like shit all for having an opinion. I don't have to agree with you to be friends with you. There's more to friendship beyond agreeing with someone. I have lots of friends who are feminists and they know exactly what my stance is. You're just fucking immature. You can't handle the fact that someone doesn't agree with you because you can't even handle fucking life. You're a child; A good damn child. Fuck you, I wish you were successful when you tried killing yourself.
>>
>>16521667

No need for that just think of it as a character in a storybook.
>>
>>16521674

A

I don't give a fuck about what you are saying or what bullshit you are pulling out of thin air to defend your bullshit. The truth is everything you just written is what you fucking are; a fucking child throwing a tantrum. You threaten to do this and say that but it's mostly because you didn't get what you wanted. You need to grow the fuck up and shut the fuck up.

This isn't about you until you made it so. It still isn't, if you wanted to know the honest truth here it is. I don't want any part of your shit anymore. All the bullshit drama you cause and the nonsense no one needs.

I want you to have a good life without me in it. I mean that but since I'm just venting I'll still be the same person to you if you text me. But texting is where it ends. You caused too much shit for me and others. What the fuck are you doing?

J
>>
How can this letter thread be real if my eyez aren't real?
>>
>>16521819

nigger
>>
Dear D,

Why don't you do anything? You have all these grand fucking fantastic ideas that will work if you tried, and you don't do anything with all that talent. you don't even believe its there. Everyone around you keeps telling you how smart you are, and how proud they are of you, but i'm not. What happened to you man? Like shit you graduated top of your class in high school and then just fucking gave up at college. Like okay I get that maybe going for an M.D. was a lot and it was to much work for you but fuck man you got to do something. You wont even finish your major, or an associate for gods sake. You have 46 hours in credits for bio chemistry with a 3.3 GPA and you make 13 dollars an hour and live in the worlds shittiest apartments. Your better than this, but you have no fucking ambition. Look man i just want you to try at something! anything for gods sake! You don't even have to succeed just fucking try! Does it even matter that there are people who fucking depend on you? that you're literally responsible for her, and your her best shot. Christ i don't even understand what she sees in you. shes working herself to death to try and give you a fighting chance and your throwing her sacrifice away like its nothing. Look just try something.Anyways hoping you get your head out of your ass.

-Yourself.
>>
>>16521819
Real eyes realize real lies.
>>
Why are there so many J's in these threads, damn. Its making me paranoid!

- J
>>
>>16521588
Seems like that and the typical conspiracy type stuff. Money/debt stuff is probably like the movie Zeitgeist. And then the overprescribed drugs etc. I do think there's something to that, based on the placebo effect. Placebo and nocebo effect are simple examples of your mind being more powerful than you think.
>>
>>16521983

>discrediting actual fact

;^)
>>
>>16521921
The one I'm talking about in >>16521674
is literally named Jay. Sorry >>16521709, wasn't talking about you. I was talking about a tumblrita bitch I used to be friends with
>>
>>16521921

Fucking J's man.

J
>>
>>16521931

Jokes on you, eyes aren't real so everything is a lie.
>>
>>16522042

I was talking to a tumberita bitch too. Fuck that bitch, stupid feminazi skank.

J
>>
When we dont talk it scares me because it makes me think that I did something wrong. I hope your doing fine, and you dont hate me or anything. im going to the west coast for a bit, see you there??
>>
>>16509394
J.
I just realized I love you. I really love you.
Everytime we talk I feel just lightheaded and nervous and silly, but what else is new?
I've found myself lying awake at night listening to the strangest music because it reminds me of you.
My heart aches, I would sweat, and it was 4:39 AM when I realized that I was just disgustingly in love with you.
Were so on off that if I dared say this to you right now it might just ruin things completely between us.
But I can see that you feel strongly for me too.
I'm not going to tell you any of this until I'm completely ready for this, which may not be in the very near future.
But regardless, I'm so happy that you're a part of my life.
I love you so.
-K
>>
Bye faggot
>>
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

Repeat until the end of page. ;)
>>
>>16523894
0.000000000001% chance it's for me, though I wish it was...

Is this to a girl from a guy? Last initials?
>>
Dear D,
I miss you so fucking much. Im sorry for being so childish and inconsiderate of your feelings. I never stopped loving or caring about you and it tortures me knowing that we'll never ever be back to the way we were. Im sorry for bugging you constantly but the truth is every little word you say to me i cherish. Because just being in your presence is amazing to me. You always put yourself down, and never think youre good enough, but to me youre the most perfect human being to ever cross paths with me. It pains me knowing i lost your trust and i so desperately want it back. You are by far one of my most favorite human beings right behind my father. But i know that i will never have the courage to say this to you personally because i dont wanna risk loosing you entirely. Just know that i never stopped loving you, and i dont think i ever will.
-N
>>
>>16525054
fuk i wish this was for me
>>
>>16524694
I think it's from a guy to a girl. That's one of the many fun psychological puzzles this thread provides the desperate voyeur/voyeuse.
>>
We all projecting much here? Me, included.
>>
You actually invest so much time and MONEY to play videogames? We can't be friends anymore
>>
Querido P
A pesar de que ya es casi un año de que me dejaste de la manera más cruel posible, justo cuando acabábamos de hacer el amor, y de haberte entregado todo y dejado todo por ti, mi familia, mis amigos, mi país, mi religión, mi fe. Aun no puedo decir que te he dejado de amar, a pesar de que descubrí que me engañabas y que al día siguiente que me dejaste llevaste a esa mujer a la casa de tus padres. A pesar de haberte dado los años más preciosos de mi vida. Aun pienso en ti todas las malditas noches, ya no lloro todos los días, pero desearía hacerlo, no sé de dónde diablos saco fuerzas, pero quiero decirte que algún día voy a ser capaz de mirarte a la cara y decirte que te he superado. Eso no será ahora, pero algún día lo será. Algún día podre tirar a la basura el vestido de novia que busque con tanta ilusión, y poder seguir con mi vida. Sé que solo necesito tiempo.
Porque ahora he entendido que no eres mas que a piece of shit
>>
I miss you. Your really important to me, while you hate yourself I like you a lot so I wish youd text me. I dont wanna try starting the conversation again. because being rejected/ignored hurts.
>>
>>16515353
Your initial?
>>
>>16525088

To be fair, it's a hobby at least. A lame one, but a hobby nonetheless.

But what are you implying? Does he breathe dorito dust all day long? Or does he do graphics, programming and shit? If he's just playing games, fine, I might understand. Though you make it seem as though he were literally on a chair all day and night doing nothing but playing WoW, with a toilet-hole under the chair to release while he syphons Mtn Dew into his bloodstream to become Superman.
>>
>>16525088
whatever you pretentious bitch
if it wasn't video games it could be alcohol, drugs, partying, or a bitch
get fucked.
>>
I don't want you to be happy in any way, shape or form. My fears and anxieties only get worse when you are happy. I want you to be miserable, I'll spend every waking moment of my life thinking about pulling others down to my toxic sludge so I will feel better. I hate myself and since you are starting to love yourself more and change yourself, I'll make sure that doesn't happen. I'm a terrible human being.

J
>>
Hey girl in physics class, i thought you should know that you're the cutest person I've ever met. I wish we'd find ourselves in a conversation so that I could ask you out, I feel like it's a bit weird to just walk up and start talking though. Maybe in class this friday? I hope ;)
-that guy with long hair that sits near you
>>
>>16509394

All I ever do is be obsessed about my friend and make fake postings about him. I'm sorry if you think any of these anonymous postings are from anyone you know. I'm just a dumb shit troll.

J
>>
All I do is try to communicate with non existent entities on the Internet. Wasting my time instead of actually doing anything productive with my life. I make all of my friends feel bad for having an opinion that my toxic brain could never comprehend. My addiction to drugs and my god complex is what gives me the right to be superior to you in my thoughts.

I actively seek revenge against those that make me feel insecure. You are not my friend you are my underling, you serve me to keep my insecurities at bay.

I'm sorry you ever met me. I'm happy you all are doing better now you found out what I h e been doing to my friend and to all of you behind your backs.

I'm sorry for causing all this trouble but I'm an insecure coward so I'll just say it here. I won't make fake postings about my friends. I'll admit what I am. I hope I don't get busted, I'll deny it.

J
>>
So do we just need to ban J's from the thread now or...?
>>
Fucking J's man even in real life they are faggots
>>
Damn. I had a J fuck me over, too. WTF?
>>
Dear J...

Will you stop being an asshole to your friend? And also shut the fuck up and listen to the truth God is telling you. You insecure slave faggot.

Thanks,
G
>>
>>16514705
Funny I am also an S who loves an O, I just wish she had felt the same
>>
So, I'm coming out to see you. I've spent the money, everything's in place. I'm scared, but I'm going ahead with it. You want me to come and see you, but I'm terrified of getting my hopes up. And, out of that fear, I'm doubting my resolve. Or not my resolve, but my confidence in that this is what I want. In the back of my mind, I know that once I see you again, that confidence will be restored in full, but for now I'm just waiting and trying not to seem clingy, desperately afraid of saying something or acting in a way that might put a negative spin on the few days that we'll be with each other.

I hope that this will be what I want it to be. I know there's a chance that it will, which is what's driven me this far. I'm afraid that I won't step up to the plate if it is, and I'm afraid of overstepping it if it isn't.

I'm afraid, but I'm still going through with it. Suffering the fear without letting it affect my decision. And you won't know any of this unless what I want to happen happens, and even then it won't be until long after that.

In the meantime, I get lonely and jealous, and wind myself up because that's what I always do. And that's because I have something to wait for. If I didn't, I don't know what I'd be doing. I'm afraid that I'm just staying in that ultimate comfort zone of not making myself available because I'm holding on for something that might never happen. But I've made a commitment now and I want to see it through; I want to break the mould. I want to do that with you.
>>
>>16509394

Hey guys I'm going to make death threats to C and M so I can over up my own stupidity by getting into more legal stupidity in the near future.

Sorry guys, I failed you again.

J
>>
>>16525748
To HKM (though I don't think she visits 4chan..)
From TTM
>>
<3 I wonder if you are in here too. Talk to me about it. I have shit to deal with too.
>>
>>16525873
What kind of shit are you dealing with?
>>
S

I can never sleep anymore, I'm a mess. And I miss you, I wish I could just know why. I wish we could even be friends or anything really, I just miss having you to talk to, I miss your love whether it was real or not. You were crazy but I want you back. I'm going insane here just constantly thinking about so many things related to you. I should just get over you already. Get out of my head or come back. I still love you, if it's real. I really fucking miss you actually, I miss your face, your smile, your voice, oh I miss your voice so much, I miss so much about you, and also yeah I miss your dick. Just come back to me baby. If you read this and recognize yourself, you cannot just ignore me! If you do come back be prepared, I've sent you a million messages..

O
>>
>>16523894
>>16524694
i posted this and im a girl writing to a guy
>>
>>16525896
Home life shit.
>>
Not OP but follows the sentiment of a KS to a JL
>>
I'd pay for you to answer me right now. We're not in contact, fine, but why... Its scaring me real bad.
>>
>>16527176
If this were for me, I'd merely ask for a simple "hello" as payment.
>>
>>16527193
Guess its not you cause Ive already sent over quite a few, sadly
>>
>>16527195
How many tonight?
>>
>>16515312
Also A. Although, the first initial could also be T.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.