[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it? How can a human being do that to each other?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 236x354
I don't get it? How can a human being do that to each other?
She was one of my friends. She lied to me about She was single,led me to the point where i introduced one of my male-friends to her so they could dated for (awhile without me knowing about it,i only helped them to other's numbers)
Today i met het at one of my favorite restaurant and she was with her (old) boyfriend. I immediately text my male friend to tell him stop having any delusional about her.
I'm feeling so bad. I thought we were friends. I helped her to cheating on her boyfriend.
What can i do now????
>>
>>17370591
Tell her boyfriend asap. Don't let cheaters get away with cheating, ever.
>>
>>17370597
I don't know anything about her boyfriend orther than his Facebook. I don't even friends with him on FB I only know it by some of their posts on Fb. I really don't know if I should tell him about this or not. And if i do should do,what should i tell him in the first place when we don't even know each other?
>>
>>17370614
Tell him. He deserves to know. Cheaters are scum.
>>
I have compulsive lying problems. Its just easier to lie to people than to hurt them. My ex broke up with me because she thought I was cheating on her and I let her run with it, but the fact was I was part of an underground neonazi group for a while.
>>
>>17370639
I don't know if I should do that. I can destroy someone's happiness.
My male-friend was really sad. Thay dated,you know. He thought they had potential. I'm just happy cause God lets me know this earlier. I'm
>>
>>17370642
I'm losing my mind now that I started talking uncontrollable. Alot of miss-spelled. I'm wrecked and dunno what to believe in anymore
>>
Bumpppp
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.