[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I've had a crush on my cousin since we were kids. It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: head.jpg (16 KB, 293x253) Image search: [Google]
head.jpg
16 KB, 293x253
So, I've had a crush on my cousin since we were kids. It gets to the point where I couldn't take it anymore. I figure my cousin is a reasonable person, and would understand if I told her I had a crush on her. I tell her, she freaks out, and for a few months things were awkward between us.
Things are better now. I thought I could get over it though, but I haven't. I still have feelings for her. Now, I'm getting ideas like sneaking into her room when I visit and stealing panties or socks and I really want to have sex with her.
What do I do? I obviously can't vent this to her, and therapy isn't an option for me right now, so I'm kinda sitting on this for the unforeseen future.

>pic unrelated
>Will not share pics of her, so don't ask.
>>
Remember that one time you thought she'd be cool with it, and it turned out to be a bad idea?

This is another one of those bad ideas.
>>
>>17370470
I am aware it's a bad idea. I keep having these thoughts though and really can't get over my feelings. I've actually tried to get over it but can't. I think I have some serious psychological problems. And like I said, since I can't go to therapy at the moment, I've been having to sit on these thoughts for the time being.
>>
No this is a gross and weird idea. Dude most people have a hot cousin growing up, but you don't ask them out and steal their fucking panties!!?? Get it together man!!
>>
>>17370511
Said they were thoughts, never said I was gonna act on them
>>
>>17370503
Control your Impulses like a normal person. Start meditation
>>
>>17370463
just stay away from her. I mean don't go around her at all
>>
>>17370503
>I can't go to therapy at the moment,
Why not.
>>
Yeah, so this thread seems dead. I'll listen to what you guys said about the mediation and staying away. I'll jump at therapy the first instance I can.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.