[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd like to ask about a delicate subject. Cheating. Basically,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1444895298655.jpg (44 KB, 470x317) Image search: [Google]
1444895298655.jpg
44 KB, 470x317
I'd like to ask about a delicate subject. Cheating.

Basically, has anyone here done it even though they loved someone and if so, why and for how long?

Basically I know it sounds like an oxymoron but I'd like to understand how or why this could happen.

If that's too triggering and will invite too many shitposts, I rephrase to has anyone here cheated and felt guilty but kept doing it for whatever reason?

And this is a question I'm aiming primarily at guys.

Have you ever cheated on a girlfriend who for all intents and purposes was great for you, and what advice would you give for someone who's having thoughts about it?
>>
Dude guys have cheated on the hottest women in the world. Sometimes with filthy prostitutes. It's an impulse you either follow or you dont and if you do there's always going to be some bullshit way for you to rationalize it to yourself. Have fun
>>
>>17370434
Yeah i'm actually currently in this situation. I'm in a relationship and have a fwb, but no deep feelings for my fwb, we're able to just hang out like normal friends, then i have endless love and adoration for my SO. I guess it's just a thing that some people can do and some can't. They just have to be two separate worlds.
>>
>>17370434
I did. I only kissed another woman, but it was enough to make me feel guilty and nearly ruin a relationship.

If you love someone and you're considering cheating, sit down with that person and talk to them. Sometimes people just grow apart and sometimes people feel neglected. I know that I personally just felt very lonely. The two of us had gotten so comfortable with one another that we stopped feeling like we had to talk. We no longer had those long drawn out conversations that made us want to date in the first place.

If your partner truly loves you, they should be able to work with you to understand your feelings. It may be that you need to walk away from the relationship. Or may you just need to talk to that person.

But don't cheat. It will eat away at you.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.