[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have a weird problem, I think it's a mind over matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
So I have a weird problem, I think it's a mind over matter thing, I just want to know if this is normal or anyone else has it, maybe even how I can fix it.

So I gag. A lot.
>Inb4 "hahahahhaa you gag on cock faggot op"
No, I gag like I'm about the throw up. When i wake up in the morning and take a shower, I always gag, someones dry heave into the toilet. Im pretty sure that this has to do with being a nervous fuck, because I notice the more stressed out I am about something (EG: a test, or breaking the law.) The more I gag and dry heave.

Throughout the day, I gag a lot. Not in public for some reason, but when I'm alone. It's over nothing too, but I do gag easily when I see or smell something foul.

This obviously isn't social anxiety because it's easy to talk to people for me, and I'm not sure what to do, what do you guys think?
>>
>>17370265

>I notice the more stressed out I am about something (EG: a test, or breaking the law.)

???
>>
>>17370273
???
>>
Maybe induce gagging on yourself with tongue depressors and whatnot, remind your body that gagging should only happen when something's going in your throat
>>
>>17370274

Why the fuck are you stressed out about breaking the law? Did you honestly not think that was a strange thing to say?
>>
>>17370288
???
>>
>>17370293

you're a terrible faggot
>>
>>17370298
???
>>
>>17370265
I think I have the same thing when in a fight or doing painful work I have this overdrive I think its adrenaline mabey some people produce more
>>
>>17370265
i used to gag in the morning in hs and after math tests. i think its cognitive, you have the mentality that if you dont get something right youll end up homeless or dead. just breathe and write down a list of thinjgs you can do when worst comes to worst. assess what could happen, and what is most likely to happen. thats always relieved me before something big.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.