[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, i know there are milions of threads like this every day.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Well fuck.jpg (86 KB, 522x644) Image search: [Google]
Well fuck.jpg
86 KB, 522x644
Hey, i know there are milions of threads like this every day.
And that's why I will appreciate every reply.
I cannot get over one girl. Let's name her M. We weren't even together, we were just dating. I had 19 y/o then, she had 15 (legal in my country). And well, these 6 months were best of my life, l felt like the king of the world and everything.
I'm a person who wasn't a jealous - she wants to go with a male friend, go for it and shit. One time she was writing to me while she was metting him. Messages like "I wish I were with you" and "I prefer you over him".
Well bullshit, like 2 months later she told me she developed feelings for him, and she dosen't have sexual attraction to me. I gave her choice, me or him. She choosed him, so I just dropped the contact. Deleted from fb (yah childlish, but I just was broken) and everything.

That was 2 years ago. And I was dating several girls, all where short-time relationships. Just after I'm always thinking "It would be better with M", and I dunno, I just feel like something wasn't closed between us. I didn't saw her for 2 years, and recently my friend told me she is still with that guy, from before.

I don't know what to do. I tried other girls, it just wasn't that. I don't know how to say it.

I changed. Very much, from 19 old fattie with little shitgoatee, to fullberad, fit guy. I have no problem with getting other girls.
>>
Well premature post.

I would like to get an advice - should I even try to get her back (she's 2 years with that guy) or wait for them to split up?
Or how do I get over her?
Because I have no idea.
>>
>>17369996

Neither, move the fuck on and find someone else man. There are 3.5 BILLION women in the world, odds are there is a much better girl out there that won't ditch you for some other guy
>>
>>17370019
Tried to, for 2 years I've been looking for someone for longer. Well I so far I didn't find the girl like her - in a meaning of the feeling alone. Every girl just feels like she's lacking something
>>
>>17370031

What is every other girl lacking? M is still just a person, and still has flaws like all others. You sound like you're holding onto her for some specific reason, and you need to address that before you do anything else.
>>
>>17370051
I have no idea. Just there isn't a connection for me, like it was with M. Just no chemistry or whatever. I would like to change that, but I have no idea how.
>>
>>17369996
bump
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.