[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think I'm fat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 14-07-2016.19.44.jpg (80 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
14-07-2016.19.44.jpg
80 KB, 500x667
I'm eating properly, maybe too much beer but I was called fat yesterday and I didn't think of myself that way.
>>
Lol tubby

Lose the beer gut
>>
>>17369860
your bully is, yeah. your bully doesent match the rest of your body lol. are you purposely making your belly big?
>>
You look like a giant starving African baby. Minus the black skin. Pull yourself together.
>>
>>17369860
you just got a bit of a belly
youre not "fat" but youre not "big" either, its just in the tummy it seems....
less carbs or empty calories? do u drink sodas or a lot of beer?
>>
>>17369870
his arms and everything else looks like a good build. its weird.
>>
>>17369872
yeah sometimes, I like beer. But I do not eat much, definitelly not too much
>>
what you're having trouble with is the weight shaming

"you are fat"
this implies that people are just grouped into "fat" or "not fat", which is not a scientific measurement, just a convenience for thin people who want to put you down

"you are fat" also sounds ridiculous. you have fat. you are not fat. there's fat on you. that doesn't make you a bag of lard without bones, a brain, and so on.

there's the problem.

that being said, you look overweight. your belly is really big. it might serve you to lose that weight.
>>
Your belly is huge.
Get your running shoes on, do two or three miles a day and you'll be fine
>>
You have the exact same body type as I do, and people actually call me skinny.

Just gotta remember that a good majority of people are much larger.
>>
>>17369924
ha ha ha dude

he's slightly overweight
he's not skinny that's delusional

see what fat shaming does to our society?
>>
>>17369924
he definitely isnt skinny. he has a beer belly.
>>
Just a beer belly.
>>
>>17369860
Are your core muscles non existent? You know they're supposed to be strong enough so they're always kind of flexing and not letting you get a pot belly.
>>
>>17370048
Core muscles don't affect the way fat forms, you cannot spot exercise, and fat isn't always equally spread out. If you have belly fat abs will just make you look fatter.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.