[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I always feel like awkward and uncomfortable when hanging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1423524255773.jpg (66 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
1423524255773.jpg
66 KB, 600x525
Why do I always feel like awkward and uncomfortable when hanging around with female acquaintances who have boyfriends?

I've hung out with some acquaintances at times, not finding out that they have boyfriends until later on and even the ones I just talk to and not hang out with, I feel really uncomfortable and shitty around them and I hate this feeling. I have nothing against them, but I just get this really bad and unshakeable feeling.
>>
You probably feel like you might cross a line and that makes you uncomfortable
>>
>>17369838
Yeah, I do agree with this. Idk, I've never had a gf and I do feel jealousy at times seeing couples/hearing about this stuff. So maybe that plays into it.

But as you said I don't want to be too comfortable with them or be "good friends" or more than acquaintances.

Like if people saw me with a female acquaintance, people would think we were dating and though if things were different then I'd like that, but since it's not like that its feels awkward. I've had a case where a female acquaintance fed me and I was not comfortable with that at all, more so she has a boyfriend and I don't feel comfortable doing that in just a "friend like" stage. Whereas maybe other people would like it, but It just makes me feel shitty.
>>
>>17369838
this desu
>>
>>17369832
Are you forever alone? If yes than its maybe a result from your situation.
If not is just what anon said. Probably fear of crossing a line of social acceptability.
>>
>>17369832
I get the same feeling man.
Though, I also get the desire to destroy their happiness as well.
If I cannot have happiness, nobody else should either. If I ever decide to off myself, I am probably gonna go on a rampage before that.
>>
>>17369888
Nice mindset, anon, keep it up!
>>
>>17369905
Better watch out normie.
One of these days, you might get what's coming for you.
>>
>>17369887
Pic related.
Anyway I wouldn't do anything stupid because I'm not that type of person but it definitely isn't comfortable

>>17369888
Don't think like that man. We'll get there someday, fucking sucks. It feels like I'm waiting an eternity for something that likely won't happen. Though, might as well wait and see what happens. .
>>
>>17369946
They can't catch me if i don't leave the house.
>>
File: 1462880725181.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1462880725181.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>17369954
Yep. Projectong yourself into being that girls bf is the main reason in my opinion.
Why you ask? I do the same :D
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.