[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you want to hear the story of how I have fucked up the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1507739.jpg (27 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1507739.jpg
27 KB, 500x461
Any of you want to hear the story of how I have fucked up the first love of my life?
Got shit pre-typed. I never posted here so I might fuck up formatting and stuff.
Could use some good advice at the end.
>>
>>17369757
>tfw haven't fucked up first love of my life
>tfw they fucked you
Go on
>>
> be me, 22 years old, enjoying my newest app: Tinder
> Have had alot of success, some shitty dates but also easy pussy
> get matched with a girl 1 year younger than me, seems pretty enough: dick in full control
> Hit her up, she answers, we text for a bit until I ask her out, she has one request
> her: "Only if your aren't a dick driven asshole"
> me: "No" topkek
> the day comes, we joked a bit via phone before the date and I said I would bring a single rose
> she kinda laughed it off
> think to myself that it might be the most beta move, what if she doesn't like it and we have to awkwardly carry it around?
> say fuck it and buy one
> she actually lives quite close, god bless student housing
> we have to take the same bus to the city so we meet inside
> there are some other people and one might think that a situation like this would be awkward
> it's not, we hit it off and she actually likes the rose (I talk about the rose because it will be important later)
> two older women see us get off at our station, they make a remark how cute we are and that they miss their old days. Thanks bro grannys
> we go to a decent pizza place she picked
> date is nice but uneventful, we laugh alot and certainly klick
> the topic comes down to a german kids show we both enjoyed, I see my way in and suggest to watch it some time
> we set a date and drive home together (it got chilly so we hugged a little at the trainstation nothing more)
> movie date comes around, all I think about is possibly easy pussy
> she ain't having it, after a little kiss I'm sent on my way home.
> we meet several times, sometimes just for jogging, sometimes movies and shit
> never more than making out
> while all this unfolds I have about 3 chicks I frequent for casual sex, god bless chinese exchange students
> wondering if she is worth all this trouble
> one evening I stayed at her place, helping her study for a test the next day
>>
Sweet this actually works. I'm just gonna dump, took me like an hour to write everything down.
>>
> we went to bed early, also got up a few hours in advance to her test and my classes
> we kiss, she doesnt stóp my hands, end up between her legs eating that pussy as if my life depends on it
> her "oh wow, that wasn't planed"
> Nothing. else. happened.
> not like this
> this shit was repeated about 4 times until I finally got one heavenly blowjob
> from this day on we do the dirty and act like a couple, I told no one about her because I enjoyed sidepussy
> she tells me that she has to study abroad, she will leave in about 6 months
> as if I needed more reasons not to want a relationship
> a few months in and she asks if we are a couple "my friends won't stop asking me" yeahhh..sure
> I like her a lot so I say yes, despite knowing that she will leave
> the remaining months were heaven now that I think back, we did alot of cool stuff and she was super chill
> I acted like a grade-a asshole sometimes, didn't realise it back then
> we did normal couple stuff, for my birthday we went to a naked sauna place, best date of my life, around 20 different styles of saunas and I love being naked
> I had this cherished shirt I got at a 10k my school held a few years back, I came in 3rd and was very proud
> would wear this shirt when I did sports, she often wore it in bed because it was like a dress for her (like the rose this will be important later)
> more boring couple stuff not important to all of this
> christmas rolls around, she will leave in a few days, need a good gift
> thought about one of these dope phone batteries, because she will travel alot yadda yadda
> she already has one, fml
> think about it for hours, come up with the perfect plan
> she likes girly stuff, I know that
> get a picture of her and her dead father lasered into a glass pendant (also features a sweet little light)
> also bought some easy to use clay so that we can make something for each other
> the day comes, she cries because she loves every single bit, I notice how happy I really am
>>
> she made me a calender, filled with sweet notes and some nudes (I ain't gonna post shit)
> our last day comes and I say goodbye, we had discussed if we want to try long distance, I said thats bullshit and that we should just see if we still want each other when she comes back
> the first few months were fine, we texted here and there and I started to get easy poon again
> one day we skyped and she cried, she thought we wouldn't talk enough and stuff
> I didn't see how right she was
> 3 months before she is coming home for a 2 week vacation she calls me
> her "I think I found someone I like" me "thats fine, thats what we discussed and agreed on"
> I was fine with it, after all thats what I wanted in the first place, I met other women so who am I to say no
> this though lasted for a good 30 minutes
> realised how much I anticipated seeing her again, had already planed what we could do, what late present I would buy for her birthday which was a few weeks ago
> prior to this day I had never experienced love, or at least hadn't realised that I was in love
> I did the only thing I could think of, delete her fb and all pics
> told her that I started to feel some feelings and that it would be best to cut off all contact
> to her I was a robot, that is because I had been one for 23 years
> she understood why I acted like that but was surprised by my feelings
> I couldn't get out of bed for 4 days straight, as I said this was new territory for me
> after that I texted 2 female friends of mine, really poured out my heart
> it took some convincing to make them realise that I am not shitting them (again I never showed feelings)
> they were really amazing, women are shit at alot of stuff but they know a thing or two about feelings
> it starts getting better when my ex texts me, she is sad that I deleted her and wants to trade back some stuff when she is back
>>
> at this point I just want her to burn my stuff but sadly I have some of her stuff too
> oh I forgot to add that I gave her my prized jogging shirt/ her pyjama as a goodbye gift when she left
> realise that I want that shit back, don't want her to wear it around another dick
> she doesn't like it because she loves the shirt but gets my point
> I'm really anxious when she arrives at my place
> we hug for a short moment, I end the hug after a few seconds
> we sit down and start to talk, I make sure to sit on my bench not beside her on my bed
> after about 2 minutes of shit talk we start talking about our feelings
> she starts to cry within 10 seconds of me talking about my feelings
> she asks me if we can hug again, I say yes
> we hug for about 10 min, saying next to nothing, she is messing up my shirt with her make up and tears
> what is this feeling? can it be?
> I start to cry too, I thought I wasn't able to, seeing me cry makes her cry more
> realize that I might be unable to just let her go
> we cuddle and after a while she leaves
> the airport had fucked up her luggage so she couldn't give me my shirt, we set another day to meet
> I decide to win her back, if someone can make me feel like this it just has to be love
> we planned to go for a run, eat together and drive around in my dads cabrio. Just have a nice day. We also had to stop at some victorias secret knock off because she wanted to get her titty meet measured
> I had to take this chance and make the best out of it. I bought a single rose just as I did on our first date.
> she comes to my place, 90 minutes late just like in the old days (srsly why cant women be on time)
>>
> I give her the rose, her eyes get wet
> we have a great day until she gets a mail, she had planned an internship in brazil but bc brazil is a shithole it didnt work out
> she is in a bad mood because she actually had a signed contract
> she asks if she can text her new guy, he studies law. fml
> we finish our meal and head back to my place, at this point my mood is kill
> she notices and tells me that she is sorry, I know she didnt want this to happen but still
> I tell her that I'm sad because she has to text that guy and that I feel that she went to a dessous store with me to later buy lingerie online for another guy
> we cry, she tells me thats not what this was all about
> tell her that all of this bothers me so much because I have never felt like this
> tell her that I have never been in love, never told a women that I love her
> tell her that the last few weeks made me realize that I love her
> she cries more, we hold each other close
> I move in for the kill, I couldn't resist, we kiss
> she says she feels guilty but keeps kissing me. Really happy for the first time in about 3 weeks.
> I see her new guy on her phone and ask her to show me his fb-profile, she hesitates but opens it up
> I am really fuckin scared, he studies law whily I will be a primary school teacher (respectable job in Germany, you gotta get a masters degree and shit) but law is certainly more alpha, what if he is ripped and shit?
> see that he is a manlet, he is 5'6 while I'm 6'2, THANK GOD, I'm ain't no Rambo but I could fuck him up
> I ask her if she would rather have me in her life than the new guy. She isn't the type to cheat, there must be feelings left to go this far with me
> she can't find words, tells me that she is confused but that right now she wants me
> I don't want to pressure her into anything, I can see how hard it is for her
>>
> I tell her again what I feels and that I want her back, tell we can make long distance work, I am scared because I actually believe it
> after a while she leaves bc she also had to visit an old friend, find out that they talked for hours about what is going on
> 3 days before she leaves we meet one last time
> I had taken the shirt mentioned earlier to a tailor, had them cut it in half and sew both sides to a plain white shirt. We would both have something to remember eacht other.
> she comes to my place and I give her the shirt, this time she doesnt cry but is very happy about it
> we talk, this time we don't kiss, she still feels guilty
> I ask her if she can imagine getting back together, she hesitates
> tell her that I know that she loves me more than that other guy
> she asks if it wouldnt be possible to do it as planned, meet again after she comes back
> thats not good enough for me anymore, I could never forget that we were apart just because of some distance
> it seems to cheap that she would bang her new guy while I screw some bimbos I dont even like
> she says that she has to think about everything, she doesn't seem too convinced
> tell her it would be best for her to leave
> that night she texts me, says that she likes me alot and that she doesnt want to say love over the phone (she also never told anyone that she is in love)
> she wants to spend some time all by herself when she is back in brazil, time to sort out her feelings
> we text until she arrives in brazil, this was today

What do ya guys think? Is there a chance or am I just a giant faggot?
>>
>>17369799
im probably the only person that has read this. sounds like you do genuinely like her and she likes you. it could work tbf if you keep in frequent contact and stop seeing other people. if you love eachother, this small sacrifice is nothing. lots of couples spend many months apart because of work and such. think of couples where one of them is in the army.

i also have to say something. you have been a dick if you have had pussy on the side while you where with her, and you should should really think about your actions in this regard
>>
>>17369799

im probably the only person that has read this. sounds like you do genuinely like her and she likes you. it could work tbf if you keep in frequent contact and stop seeing other people. if you love eachother, this small sacrifice is nothing. lots of couples spend many months apart because of work and such. think of couples where one of them is in the army.

i also have to say something. you have been a dick if you have had pussy on the side while you where with her, and you should should really think about your actions in this regard
>>
>>17369799
You haven't fucked up shit, faggot. These things happen. Maybe is the word here, maybe it's going to work out.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.