[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
20 yo guy with a hairy problem here. Unfortunately, the genes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: asds.jpg (294 KB, 1090x1888) Image search: [Google]
asds.jpg
294 KB, 1090x1888
20 yo guy with a hairy problem here. Unfortunately, the genes that gave me a cool beard and apparently "nice" eyebrows are also giving me this shit.

Hair grows on my shoulders and upper back pretty long and dark. I also have hair on my chest, but I keep it trimmed and I rather like it. However I hate the shit on my back, it looks awful and also it feels itchy sometimes. I've used a shaving cream but not with great results as you can see. The worse part it's that it merges with the hair from my upper arms and I don't know how to shave/trim it so it dosent look weird. I wanna go to the pool or to the beach and I don't what people to look odd at me, I hate attention in general. I've thought about letting it grow a bit and then (sugar) waxing it? But how/where should I stop on my arm? Yeah, I know about laser removal, but I can't afford it right now.

Pic related
>>
dude its fine go to the beach have fun and more than likely nobody will care if you have hairy arms or a hairy back.
>>
This is hot. And I saw your undies :D Love hairy men, hairy like you. It's just as it suppose to be

and I'm a guy, yes.
>>
Dude forget what I said someones gonna pummel your boipucci if you don't get that shit waxed immediately.
>>
>>17369742
But it bothers me
>>17369766
I don't really know how to take that
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.