[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get more energy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1468382682963.jpg (202 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1468382682963.jpg
202 KB, 600x600
Even when I sleep alright I never have any energy.

I eat well, I take a multivitamin, I exercise, I've had my blood tested recently and everything was fine.

wot do?
>>
try increasing your potential energy then releasing it.
>>
>>17369469
What're your sleep hours like? Do you always wake up with an alarm?
>>
Are you depressed?
A medicine like Wellbutrin can help with this
>>
File: 1468472633133.gif (3 MB, 380x288) Image search: [Google]
1468472633133.gif
3 MB, 380x288
>>17369474
So jump off a building?

>>17369483
I sleep from 10:15 to 5:50AM. Yes, I use an alarm. I go to bed and wake up same time every day, even if I don't sleep well, to keep my body on a schedule. This has helped me get better sleep a lot, but, still no energy during the day.

>>17369488
Yes, I'm depressed. I used to be on meds for it but those were horrible. Ruined like 4 years of my life being drugged on that shit.
>>
>>17369496
Well on one hand, you're getting less than 8 hours sleep. Try increasing your sleep amount slightly and see if that helps. Also try waking without an alarm, see if there's a difference in energy

If you are depressed, low energy is very common. I know it happened to me when I was. Like >>17369488 said, Welbutrin would be the drug to look at. It actually focuses specifically on giving you energy in the morning so you can get out of bed and do shit. Not like the other anti depressants out there that try and "normalize" your mood and make you feel like a zombie. It was a fucking miracle for me at the time, so it might be worth a shot looking at it OP
>>
>>17369504
I'd rather not take the psychiatric jew. I already fell for that once.
>>
>>17369469
Have you heard of "sleep cycles"?

>http://www.howsleepworks.com/types_rem.html

Tldr you sleep in 90 minute cycles, 90 light/90 heavy/90 light etc. If you wake yourself up during a light phase, you're supposed to feel more awake than when you suddenly jerk out of a deep sleep.

Its also why you always feel like you wake up from a dream; you dream during the light phase when your brain is more "on".

You can get alarm apps that wake you up at " the right" time, and you feel more awake.

Idk if its a placebo effect thing, but I feel better after sleeping for 7.5 hours than I do for 8.
>>
>>17369521
>using jew as an insult

Just go fuck yourself.
>>
>>17369535
Yeah, I've actually played with that before, but I never fell asleep fast enough at that time to have the sleep cycle clock line up. Maybe I'll try it again.

Seems like I'm out of things to try.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.