[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How effective is the pulling out method? Do you consider it reasonably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: rLPp1AY.png (479 KB, 640x659) Image search: [Google]
rLPp1AY.png
479 KB, 640x659
How effective is the pulling out method? Do you consider it reasonably safe to have unprotected sex with a trusted partner in the few days before her period starts as long as you pull out before ejaculation?
>>
>>17369445
Safe enough.
Then again I'm 20 and you shouldn't listen to me.
>>
I never, ever have unprotected sex.

If you're not ready for a kid, you should do the same
>>
It's better than using a condom. Rawdoging is the best. Try getting on the pill, nuvaring, or the patch so you won't have to worry.
>>
>>17369452
fuck off jew
>>
File: image.png (21 KB, 105x104) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21 KB, 105x104
>>17369445
Since I quite enjoy this I'll tell you my secret:
The best time of month to fuck her raw is right after her period. There's like a 3 day window (it's technically 5-7, but I like being safe lel) where it's the safest. I definitely would NOT fuck her raw before her period. Also for this to work she needs to have a regular cycle or it won't work as well.
Of course I like doing this so much that I've been risky and let my bf go raw at times of the month when I shouldn't have. Granted nothing happened, but still. Also don't finish inside.
>>
It has 96% effectiveness with PERFECT use and 78% effectiveness with typical use.

Considering this means 1 out of every 25 women who manage to use it PERFEYCLY still get pregnant within a year, no I would not consider it an effective method of contraception and I would not advise you rely upon it alone.

http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/unintendedpregnancy/pdf/contraceptive_methods_508.pdf
>>
I use a rubber band to tie off my foreskin to block any semen from coming out as I splooge inside my partners. People in the united States or Israel don't make you aware of this common fact because it'd make circumcisions and condoms go out of fashion.
>>
How safe is the pill if your cumming inside?
>>
>>17369477
Isn't right before and right after equally safe? They are both far from ovulation. I had unprotected sex with GF two days before her period was scheduled to start. I pulled out. She is three days late to her period. I wonder if I should be concerned.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 201x235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 201x235
>>17369475
The "safest days" are the week before the period and the period itself. After the period is definitely not the safest.
>>
>>17369492
If she takes it right or if she can't keep a set fucking schedule?
I'd imagine it works well if she takes the pill right. However if she's like me she might fuck up on accident haha. Try something more fool proof like the deli shot. Or that implant shit. I think the Nuva ring might even work better.
>>
>>17369492
Over 99% with perfect use, 91% with typical use.

Aim for perfect use, but always assume you're going to make mistakes and base your decisions on the typical stats.
>>
>>17369499
How even, after her period an egg has not been released cause the vag literally just vomitted it and it's lining out.

Use this to be extra sure
http://www.m.webmd.com/baby/healthtool-ovulation-calculator
>>
>>17369445
ITT: Retards who will be part of the 'Accidental pregnancy in the 21th century' crowd. It is literally a sign of chronic stupidity to be part of this group. Just use contraception you retard.
>>
>>17369513
To be accurate, no the egg is not expelled during the period. The under olives egg is absorbed back into the body directly after ovulation.

The reason why sex after the period is a risky time is because sperm can live within the woman for up to 6 days, long enough to catch the ovulation window after the period and fertilized the egg,
>>
>>17369503
>fuck up on accident haha
Not sure if troll but how could anybody trust you, who can't speak English properly, to take the pill?
>>
The thing is that the girl's cyclus needs to be really, really regular for this to work. If what you calculated to be a few days before her period turns out to be two weeks before her period, you're fucked.

You're always taking a risk if you choose a method like this. I kind of agree with >>17369452... if you want to do this, be a man about it and don't go crying that you didn't want to be a dad if shit goes wrong. Of course that would suck, but you are willingly taking this risk so either decide that you don't want to take it or go for it with potential consequences.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.