[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Severe depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1458244686521.jpg (181 KB, 1500x944) Image search: [Google]
1458244686521.jpg
181 KB, 1500x944
Hello, I've been depressed for eight years. When I say depressed I don't mean 'sad' depressed or even having that bad life circumstances. I mean completely numb and dead to the world, I haven't felt any emotion in years and whenever I can feel emotion it's crippling pain and misery.

I've been on long stretches of 4 different drugs, none of them helped ease the grey nothing inside me even a little bit.

I've learned to pretend to be OK because you just can't live a normal life if you feel nothing so I invented a persona.

I've also had at least 100 hours of therapy of varying kinds, probably spent over £1000 on it, and none of it made even the slightest difference.

Please help me - what could I do to stop this madness inside me and stop wasting my life being an emotional zombie? I will dump some nice paintings every ten-fifteen minutes.
>>
File: 1456692374896.jpg (343 KB, 1536x1157) Image search: [Google]
1456692374896.jpg
343 KB, 1536x1157
>>17369230
Bump I'm in need of help here
>>
File: 1458244467877.jpg (291 KB, 822x822) Image search: [Google]
1458244467877.jpg
291 KB, 822x822
>>17369330
>>
>>17369230
Become a Catholic monk, they'll validate your suffering as a natural part of material living and give you a promise of a better life after death. Meanwhile they'll put you to work and keep you productive in service of your Brothers and spreading the word.
>>
>>17369230
Fake it till you make it. Pick the most lucrative target, career, goal you can think of and push yourself relentlessly towards it. Doesn't matter if it makes you feel happy or not. Remember that certain parts of your brain are fucked, can't be trusted.
>>
Just man up dude xD
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.