[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found out yesterday that my mom and dad are separating and that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 372505.jpg (24 KB, 330x309) Image search: [Google]
372505.jpg
24 KB, 330x309
Found out yesterday that my mom and dad are separating and that my dad is going to England to spend the weekend with some woman. I asked my mom if this means dad has been cheating on her, and she said I should ask him, which I take as a yes.

This all happened after they had a big fight yesterday where my mom was sobbing and moving all her things into another room and my dad wasn't saying much at all. Then I got the "dad doesn't love mom anymore" and was told they're taking a break.

I'm furious at my dad but I don't really know how to deal with this situation.
>>
>>17369091
First of all, how old are you?
>>
>>17369102
20, and I'm half moved out - custody isn't an issue
>>
>>17369108
How long until you're living on your own? Also, what exactly is your problem here?
>>
>>17369091
Your parents are people.
Their marriage failed. It happens often.
As long as they are nice to you and both of them have been good people to you, it shouldn't be your concern.
It is probably painful for both of them.
Probably it's not something they decided today - maybe they have been problems you weren't aware of for ages.
If your dad cheated, it's unfair of him for sure. But you shouldn't be the furious one.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.