[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im throwin a house party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: africanshavinbeer.jpg (82 KB, 644x484) Image search: [Google]
africanshavinbeer.jpg
82 KB, 644x484
Already have planned, lights, disco ball, dry ice, beads that you put on the door, a marquee, a dj, and security. I also want a hot tub in the back for the afterparty me and the girls.

have any of you experience in the matter? pls chime in.
>>
>>17369032
Booze?
>>
Are you in highschool? If so your house is gonna get trashed. Not worth it just go to someone elses place.
If gou are an adult, you are going way to tryhard m8. I find a wii and alcohol is literally all i need, and even the wii is optional i also avoid anything people can play their music on so i don't have to listen to shitty edm.
>>
>>17370057
Nah I'm recruiting tough guys to throw out anyone fuckin shit up
>>
File: 1464687540654.jpg (51 KB, 350x392) Image search: [Google]
1464687540654.jpg
51 KB, 350x392
>>17369032

>Already have planned, lights, disco ball, dry ice, beads that you put on the door, a marquee, a dj, and security.

kek
>>
>>17370296
what?
>>
>>17370301

First off, a bunch of drunk high schoolers don't give a shit about lights and a disco ball. All they care about is free alcohol and a nice clean place to vomit. Fucking beads on the door? Great idea, I think I saw that in a Cheech and Chong movie. Can't wait until some drunk asshole stumbles into them and tears them out of the door.

Also, dry ice also sounds like a great way to provide another drunk asshole to pick it up and freezer burn his fucking fingers off.

DJ is pointless. After a few drinks no one will know the difference between a DJ and a fucking iPod.

Recruiting a bunch of "tough guys" and basically inviting them over to your house to fight people is also an astoundingly stupid idea. I can't tell you the amount of times in high school I saw some kid get a bottle broken over his head and I got to run away down the street while the poor idiot who owned the house had to scrub the blood out of his carpet and explain to dozens of cops and a couple of pissed off parents why there's a drunk kid with a concussion in his living room.

Also, there is no "after party" at a house. You aren't running a fucking night club, Rico Suave, you're letting a bunch of teenagers drink in your living room. I'm sure the "girls" are just dying to stick around with you alone after the party and soak in your weird, rented hot tub.

Best case scenario, one of them blacks out and drowns in your hot tub and you can feel her up while you're carrying her to the hospital.

You're a real dumbass. This party is going to go great.
>>
>>17370367
these people are college kids and twenty somethings. I need to give them a party they'll remember. make it unique
>>
lava lamps too
>>
File: cia.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>17370618

Was throwing an amazing party part of your plan?
>>
>>17370641
yeah, but getting caught wasn't ;)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.