[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I lost my job because I keep crying at work. I worked in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1384422069600.gif (3 MB, 320x227) Image search: [Google]
1384422069600.gif
3 MB, 320x227
Today I lost my job because I keep crying at work. I worked in a child care center where the entire staff was women and females have ways of being cruel to one another in a very subtle fashion.

I can't stand it. It's so stressful. How do I cope working in an environment full of women and not break down every time one of them is mean to me? I need to be able to work in this field.

Some background on me:
-depression
-molested as a child
-anxiety
-prone to thoughts of self harm
-no confidence
>>
Fuck man that sounds rough, I seriously feel for you and hope that you can pull through this alright.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this will work for everyone but I've found you really just need to be prepared to forgive women for all the shit they pull if you're working with them and don't really have a choice.

But I suspect that's not the problem, the problem is the way that you react to them when they get really weirdly aggressive. I guess ive always dealt with that by keeping kind of ironically detached from people who have something against me, treated their whole qualm as a joke.
>>
Sue for hostile work environment.
>>
Man the fuck up
>>
>>17368986
Kill yourself
>>
File: ywbznpofeq.jpg (71 KB, 666x609) Image search: [Google]
ywbznpofeq.jpg
71 KB, 666x609
Op just sue them
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.