[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>came on her belly >washed my dick well >put it in without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: readImage.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>came on her belly
>washed my dick well
>put it in without condom

is this safe? she won't get preggers this way right? please no stupid answers. i'm really anxious.
>>
congrats on your kid 9 months from now OP! Remember this post cuz im not telling you congrats 9 months from now.
>>
>>17368781
You can wash it all you want. There was probably still some left over semen in the 'pipe'

If you peed after it, you're probably fine
>>
>>17368781
There's a small chance, but it's about the same as your chances when having sex with a condom on.

You should probably start using at least some kind of actual protection, buddy, unless you're okay with the idea of having a kid.
>>
>>17368781
You still have pre semen when you have sex, so just because you didn't cum inside her, she can still be pregnant
>>
>>17368781
You fucked up big OP. I knew a girl and her bf who tried this and had a major scare cus they thought they were being clever. Get ready for a baby
>>
>serious relationship with this chick
>fucked her average 4 time a week
>never used condom
>once told me to cum inside her
>said I don't wanna a kid now
>she also didn't wanted
>she told me she wanted to feel how it was
>i told her that i would do everytime if she get serious on pills
>fwd a month
>fucking like no tomorrow
>finishing inside her
>she loved, so I am
I fucking miss sex with this ex, god damned
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.