[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Morning texts from grills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (124 KB, 789x299) Image search: [Google]
image.png
124 KB, 789x299
>know girl for a while through hobby related social circle
>recently begin talking more
>more recently get flirty, dance together on a night out, lots of physical contact
>texts me this morrow 'Morning tiger' with winky emoji

Would you assume she wished to indulge in carnal relations with you?
>>
>>17368498
>>recently begin talking more
Really can't tell. Maybe she just wants to talk about the hobby with someone

>>more recently get flirty, dance together on a night out, lots of physical contact
Maybe she likes you or maybe she just wants to dance with someone. Really can't tell.

>>texts me this morrow 'Morning tiger' with winky emoji
So she sent you a message in the morning. Really can't tell if she likes you or not. Could just be concerned for her hobby buddy's well being after a hard night of partying.
>>
>>17368504
We kinda started talking more after I found out she was a Christian, so we talk about that alot.

Last night she started bringing up the subject of sex, and specifically pet names, hence the 'tiger' part. I told her guys love being called tiger.

Im gonna see her tonight. Do I ask her to go for drinks?
>>
>>17368498
You best start to flirt back and ask her out instead of wasting your time asking memepeople for advice at this stage ya chicken
>>
>>17368512
But tfw I am just a collection of memes in physical form.

You're right though, I feel like tonight I might ask her out, something nice and casual.
>>
>>17368510
That was a joke post.

Bottom line is that she's in to you.
>>
>>17368524
Thanks anon, now to muster the courage to ask her out.

Tips on this endeavour?
>>
File: 1447822711315.png (857 KB, 2271x2380) Image search: [Google]
1447822711315.png
857 KB, 2271x2380
> 'Morning tiger' with winky emoji
WINKY FACES MEAN FUCKING

DO THE KIDS NOT KNOW THIS?
>>
>>17368559
Ask her to go with you to a bar or something. If she asks if it's a date say it is, because it is.
If she doesn't ask then tell her you like her at some point.
>>
File: 1467679787810.png (2 MB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
1467679787810.png
2 MB, 1000x967
>>17368561
Does that mean my cousin wants to fuck me?
>>
>>17368566
Holy fuck, it raised my heartrate just thinking about it.
>>
>>17368580
you'll get used to it
>>
>>17368498
Stop wasting your time and flirt back, you have your chance to continue your tribe right here don't waste it chosen one.
>>
>>17368559
Try not to be pushy about it. Showing too much interest too fast is almost always a deal breaker.
>>
>>17368615
I'll see her at class tonight. Too soon to ask her for drinks afterward?
>>
Holy fuck she has texted me again. This is unprecedented. I dare not read it.
>>
>>17368498
>Makes physical contact excessively while dancing
>Discusses sex with you comfortably
>Messages you first in the morning
>Calls you a pet name you all but asked her to call you, while talking about sex, with a winky face.
Seriously, if you took her to your room, started undressing her and she said "wtf are you doing', how would you not be weirded the fuck out? She sends all these signals and you're still unsure? Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>17368619
Depends on the delivery. A simple "Hey I'm free after class, wanna grab some drinks? " is just fine. Also don't try anything like hand holding or kissing unless she initiates it. Flirting is fine though.
>>
>>17368625
Im painfully awkward socially.
>>
>>17368629
I've been in you position mate but confidence is key. She'd have to mental to give you all these signs and NOT want to be closer with you. Work on getting out of your comfort zones and becoming more confident/assertive. It'll pay off in spades down the line and are totally traits you can learn. If a chick was sending me these signals i'd be almost at the point of asking to "sleep over" rather than passionate hand holding over drinks, but if drinks help you moves things along with her, go for it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.