[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to quit my job next month and I wil have £5.5k and stay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (145 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
145 KB, 670x424
I want to quit my job next month and I wil have £5.5k and stay with parents. How can I NEET it out without my parents forcing me into another job and how do i make my money last more than a year ?
>>
>>17368465
Not going to happen. Why go NEET anyeay? Why do that to yourself?
>>
>>17368465
Don't fall for the NEET meme
All NEETs are actually depressed cucks who take their lack of self-worth out on other people who are trying to do something with their life
>>
>>17368465
Don't become a NEET is the best advice I can give
>>
Being NEET is not fun, don't fall for the meme. It gives you all the time in the world to reflect upon what a shitty person you are and you feel like your life has no purpose or meaning.

Also 5k wont last you more than a year unless you never do anything fun. Your parents probably also wont want a leech in their home.
>>
>>17368465
I had 3k last little over 6 months and I went out fishing heaps, drinking most weekends and had to keep my car on the road. People seem to think if your not working your automatically sitting on your ass, it is only those who think that that do that, I found myself more busy than ever without a job getting shit around the house done and finding little projects to keep me occupied, and literally have all day to 'work out' (I don't really like putting it that way, I just call it training, specially I don't use weights for anything but squats).
Is recommend investing in something
>>
> How do i make my money last more than a year ?
Dont get a woman.
Always eat at home.
Barely go out once a week.
Do marketing research (best prices , even by small difference, if you gonna buy stuff for a year that small difference will add up).
Quit smoking.
Quit activities that are moneythirsty like Gym,Cinemas, etc.

But really, why do it ? Get a part time job to cover your small expenses while living with papa and mama and keep these 5,5k for later. You will at some point need to make a household.
>>
>>17368465

I am LITERALLY in the position you want to get into.

I had ~£7k (probably more), I quit my shitty desk job, moved back to my mum's.

I've now been unemployed for a fucking YEAR. Yeah it's quite fun because I don't have to go to work. But I have nothing going for me. Nothing.

Go travelling, I wanted to but never had the fucking ballsack because I'm a fucking pussy.
>>
>>17368465

>>17368870
this guy said it best, go on a trip somwhere. you really don't want to become a NEET for more than a few months i think. i am saying this from experience.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.