[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nx5wd0dNGT1ubrqu6o1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx5wd0dNGT1ubrqu6o1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x500
Hey /b/ I need serious advice with my relationship. To break it down shortly I met an 8/10 female 7 months ago who I've been together with for 6. I find her attractive funny smart and the kind of person I want to be.
Only problem is I care too much for her and I kind of see me holding her down what do I do ? I'll give more info needed
>>
I'm assuming you mean she's the kind of person you want to be with. But you see her holding you down. Do you want to be with someone that holds you down? I'll ask that simple question.
>>
>>17368420
No I just see me holding her down. I feel like I'm not good enough for her sometimes.
>>
>>17368429
Work on yourself then.
>>
>>17368440
Becoming more literate working out and I quit doing drugs. I'd say I'm pretty great but I feel like shit.
>>
>>17368448
How's your sleep?
How's your diet?
How's your exercise?
>>
>>17368451
I can't sleep, bed 10pm-3am sleep 3am multiple wakes 11 am
Decent just trying to get 2k calories a day
Worked out tons at the start I realized I need to bulk and plan better if I wanna get anywhere.
>>
>>17368453
Possible mental disorder. Inability to sleep at night is a major flag for that. See a doc if you can afford one.

Benadryl and valerian root tabs help me sleep when I want to. I have something similar
>>
>>17368456
You guessed it /schizo/ I'm Cold and emotionless so I feel shit when she's emotional I envy her
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.